User Tag List

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Chocolate Bar Promo?

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

We might be the SMARTCANUCKers but the big companies know more than us and will always come out ahead
    Judyhill likes this.
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4532002
    CLIXSENSE : made $850 in just one year

swagbucks.com/refer/donnaGontario
    SWAGBUCKS : earned $1450 so far

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I was at Shopper's on Sunday and bought 8 chocolate bars. No points were given. I over heard someone say they took the bonus points out of the system so no one would get the points. Just called Shoppers 1-800 # and they are looking into whether or not I should have gotten any points.
    It seems odd that everyone is doing it and getting points but I did not. I did buy the right bars by the way. I'll let you know what happens.
    glenglen likes this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We just got more chocolate bars today (needed some other items, figured we'd spend less doing a redemption w/ free chocolate bars) and we got the 8000 for each set of 4 we bought
    glenglen and lizamarie like this.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

I have NOT taken advantage of this and have only been able to get 2 groups of 4 bars within the last 4 days. Everywhere i go is completely out of them! I told hubby I want to be at SDM when the door opens on sunday morning in order to get anymore. Im saving my points for Xmas time and this is a great is a great way to slowly get points without abusing the deal.
    glenglen and harbie like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    I have NOT taken advantage of this and have only been able to get 2 groups of 4 bars within the last 4 days. Everywhere i go is completely out of them! I told hubby I want to be at SDM when the door opens on sunday morning in order to get anymore. Im saving my points for Xmas time and this is a great is a great way to slowly get points without abusing the deal.
    I got 2 groups of 4 of the bars and got the points. on my first order I bought 4 of the trident gum multi packs and didnt get any points for them, thought they were applicable. cosmetic staff person was buying some of the bars in line ahead of me so guess they are taking advantage of the deal too.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    You really think there will be any left on Sunday morning? They're $2 each until Friday, then $1.99 each starting on Saturday.

Ron.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Will be waiting for later in the week to see if it's still giving bonus points for more than one set per transaction.

On the Shoppers FB page the rep responded that it was their understanding that it was 8000 per transaction, no matter how many they bought. But they didn't sound sure of themselves. If it's still good I'm going to hit every Shoppers I can Sunday and Monday until I find a store with enough stock and no limits! (Also I don't feel like screen capping right now, but if people are really interested I'll do it later)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    I got 2 groups of 4 of the bars and got the points. on my first order I bought 4 of the trident gum multi packs and didnt get any points for them, thought they were applicable. cosmetic staff person was buying some of the bars in line ahead of me so guess they are taking advantage of the deal too.
    Which type of Trident did you get? The only Trident that is included is the 3 pack Trident which we only saw as the "Trident Layers"

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    Will be waiting for later in the week to see if it's still giving bonus points for more than one set per transaction.

On the Shoppers FB page the rep responded that it was their understanding that it was 8000 per transaction, no matter how many they bought. But they didn't sound sure of themselves. If it's still good I'm going to hit every Shoppers I can Sunday and Monday until I find a store with enough stock and no limits! (Also I don't feel like screen capping right now, but if people are really interested I'll do it later)
    I can tell you that we did one today and got multiple BP's.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Safyre View Post
    I can tell you that we did one today and got multiple BP's.
    Yay! Good to hear it. I stopped being lazy and screen capped the rep's response. But like I said before, it doesn't sound like they actually knew what was going on. And the way they say it makes it sound like they are saying both: that it's per transaction, and you can buy sets of 4.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by luckbealady; Tue, Sep 11th, 2012 at 07:39 PM. Reason: My grammar was horrible!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    I was at Shopper's on Sunday and bought 8 chocolate bars. No points were given. I over heard someone say they took the bonus points out of the system so no one would get the points. Just called Shoppers 1-800 # and they are looking into whether or not I should have gotten any points.
    It seems odd that everyone is doing it and getting points but I did not. I did buy the right bars by the way. I'll let you know what happens.
    I picked up 8 from the South store and four from the north on Saturday and did in fact got my points, my daughter bought some from each store on her card as well and I picked up a few more in Sylvan on Sunday . We didn't do redemptions just a purchase. Odd you didn't get your points Coley I hope they figure it out for you.
    coley3 likes this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I went in this morning and did it (although I bought too many-that's what happens when you take a toddler with you and they want to "help"). Got my points. I didn't buy the caramilk though. There was no sign on them. They didn't have a sign up for the points, just the sale, but I got the points anyhow. I may go back with hubby's card tonight and buy a few more. There weren't many left. I wish I had been "smarter" and done it this weekend during the extra redemption, but oh well. Live and learn.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    I went in this morning and did it (although I bought too many-that's what happens when you take a toddler with you and they want to "help"). Got my points. I didn't buy the caramilk though. There was no sign on them. They didn't have a sign up for the points, just the sale, but I got the points anyhow. I may go back with hubby's card tonight and buy a few more. There weren't many left. I wish I had been "smarter" and done it this weekend during the extra redemption, but oh well. Live and learn.
    Did you have to make separate transactions today or were they all in one transaction?

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sdddmd View Post
    Did you have to make separate transactions today or were they all in one transaction?
    All 1 transaction. I seriously don't have the patience to do multiple transactions, especially when I have the kids! I also redeemed.

The trick about the right hand screen works well. I didn't give her my card and when she subtotaled it, it showed how many points I was going to get in the upper right hand. Then I handed her my card and asked to redeem. Couldn't have worked out better.
    sdddmd likes this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Great thx! Wasn't sure about returning today... In case they had changed it to 8000 pts per transaction. Will give it a try

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information