• 3 Post By ssbean
  • 1 Post By Natalka
  • 1 Post By couponer2
  • 1 Post By chillys-willy

Thread: SDM brag - diapers!! (pic)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Baby and I were bored, so we decided to head out of town yesterday to go to Shoppers Drug Mart. Certain Huggies diapers were on sale for $8.99 which is a really good price and of course, I'd have coupons to lower the price! I picked up three different packages of diapers and of course, decided to pick up some chocolate for the bonus points. I only grabbed 4 bars though.

Anyways, I left Shoppers and we went to Starbucks beside it so he could have a bottle and me a coffee. As I was looking at the receipt, I was like....hmmm...that was a pretty good deal.....maybe I should get more....

So I decided to head to the other Shoppers Drug Mart across town. SO glad I did, because they had the Huggies Pure & Natural diapers on sale for $8.99 PLUS they each had a $3 off manager peelie on them!! :O So I grabbed four of them plus two packages of the other diapers again, plus another four chocolate bars!

Here's my breakdown of the costs:

4x Huggies Pure & Natural on sale for $8.99 - $3 off manager peelie = $5.99 each
    1x Huggies Overnites on sale for $8.99 (sadly no coupon...but I like him to wear these at nighttime and it was still a good price anyways)
    2x Huggies Little Movers on sale for $8.99 - $2 off coupons = $6.99 each
    2x Huggies Slip Ons on sale for $8.99 - $3 off coupons = $5.99 each

Total before taxes = $58.91!! :D

(Nine packages of diapers for $58.91 is pretty awesome considering these packages go for $10 - $15 depending on where you buy them!!)

Plus I did buy a couple other items not on sale or no coupons for and of course the 8 chocolate bars.....from the two transactions, I walked away with 18100 points!! Yes I know I could have done a redemption and got all those diapers for free, but they were cheap enough on their own.....I'm trying to save up my points to do two mega redemptions this Christmas and stock up on baby supplies then when I'll hopefully be prego with #2!?!

Here's baby showing off his diaper haul....
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Starbucks
    redfox, Kitty77, Natalka and 9 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Great diaper brag.
    And you are starting your future couponer off early -- posing with his deals. LOL.
    Great find on the peelies too.
    Eva-M and ssbean like this.

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

Doesn't Shoppers allow stacking in BC?
    You could of walked away with tons of points and free diapers
    I am just kidding!

Great brag!
    ssbean likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Hmm, I think the only places that do stacking out here is London Drugs and Save on Foods....but I'm not positive on that....haven't ever done any stacking! Also, this trip was a spur of the moment trip, if better planned, I could have printed out the huggies VIB bonus points coupons...darn!!
    ssbean likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Great shop! WTG! Your little Spider-Man is so cute.
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Great deals, and I love your cutie's outfit!
    ssbean likes this.

Coupon Guru in Training couponer2's Avatar
    Trading Score
    141 (100%)

MeShell you did fabulous!!!!!!!
    And that is one CUTE Spiderdude you have

Last edited by couponer2; Tue, Sep 11th, 2012 at 03:48 AM.
    ssbean likes this.
    CHECK OUT MY TRADE/WISH LINK

Couponer2's Trade and Wish List*

CLICK ABOVE​* LINE*FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO MY TRADE LIST

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Love the cutie! Great deal on diapers. I bought some too for a single mom I know. Too bad I didn't find any with those great peelies!
    ssbean likes this.
    Just joined Kiva.org, an organization that funds micro-loans to people in developing countries. I love the idea that the $25 I saved in groceries can be given to a fish woman with 5 children in the Philippines to help grow her business.

LOVE$$$
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Baby and I were bored, so we decided to head out of town yesterday to go to Shoppers Drug Mart. Certain Huggies diapers were on sale for $8.99 which is a really good price and of course, I'd have coupons to lower the price! I picked up three different packages of diapers and of course, decided to pick up some chocolate for the bonus points. I only grabbed 4 bars though.

Anyways, I left Shoppers and we went to Starbucks beside it so he could have a bottle and me a coffee. As I was looking at the receipt, I was like....hmmm...that was a pretty good deal.....maybe I should get more....

So I decided to head to the other Shoppers Drug Mart across town. SO glad I did, because they had the Huggies Pure & Natural diapers on sale for $8.99 PLUS they each had a $3 off manager peelie on them!! :O So I grabbed four of them plus two packages of the other diapers again, plus another four chocolate bars!

Here's my breakdown of the costs:

4x Huggies Pure & Natural on sale for $8.99 - $3 off manager peelie = $5.99 each
    1x Huggies Overnites on sale for $8.99 (sadly no coupon...but I like him to wear these at nighttime and it was still a good price anyways)
    2x Huggies Little Movers on sale for $8.99 - $2 off coupons = $6.99 each
    2x Huggies Slip Ons on sale for $8.99 - $3 off coupons = $5.99 each

Total before taxes = $58.91!! :D

(Nine packages of diapers for $58.91 is pretty awesome considering these packages go for $10 - $15 depending on where you buy them!!)

Plus I did buy a couple other items not on sale or no coupons for and of course the 8 chocolate bars.....from the two transactions, I walked away with 18100 points!! Yes I know I could have done a redemption and got all those diapers for free, but they were cheap enough on their own.....I'm trying to save up my points to do two mega redemptions this Christmas and stock up on baby supplies then when I'll hopefully be prego with #2!?!

Here's baby showing off his diaper haul....

Which shoppers in bc was this...thanks

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

your little spider-man is loving his diaper haul already.......so cute! good score on the diapers !

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by klegrow View Post
    Which shoppers in bc was this...thanks
    Chilliwack

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Nice haul. Love the baby outfit

Thread Information