User Tag List

Page 11 of 84 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
Like Tree2402Likes

Thread: Friday the 13th Spooky Halloween Package Train

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    I HATE Clowns! They are creepy beyond all creepiness. Ergh. The thought of clowns is making me anxious now....
    I am not a big clown fan either...

Quote Originally Posted by Coupmama View Post
    Can't wait until my kids come home from trick'or treating so I could raid their loot bags lol All crunchie bars and dark chocolate candies will be MINE
    Hubby ate ALL DD candy last year (she was almost 17 months), but now she has a sweet tooth for chocolate, so this year should be interesting
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

My hubby always insists we buy extra "just in case" we have more kids come that last year. He knows there is always a big bowl of chocolate left over and guess who gets to eat it all I wish I could eat sweets and not gain weight like him. I think I gain a pound just handing the candy out!
    Granger likes this.
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Patiently waiting for a buddy to shop for.......... I love Halloween! I can't wait I need to decorate the outside of my house!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I hope to have them all out between tonight and tomorrow morning

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    oooooo....can't wait!!!!!!! I have a dr's appt in the city on monday and will get to do my shopping for buddy after that!!!!!!!
    julesie-pie and slambert like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    ooooh Im excited!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Would anybody mind if we start some hey buddy questions, which I guess in itself is a hey buddy question. OH the Pardox I just confused myself. lol

Okay here goes Hey buddy tell me something about your partner?

My guy is a great big teddy bear armyguy, yes I married GI Joe he loves to garden and his new passion is canning. He is an amazing artist. Drinks Coffee (K Cups).
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Fri, Sep 14th, 2012 at 12:52 PM. Reason: spelling
    juliejolie and pumpkin9211 like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Would anybody mind if we start some hey buddy questions, which I guess in itself is a hey buddy question. OH the Pardox I just confused myself. lol

My guy is a great big teddy bear armyguy, yes I married GI Joe he loves to garden and his new passion is canning. He is an amazing artist. Drinks Coffee (K Cups).
    LOL

My hubby is your typical computer geek..he loves all things geeky or techy, he is obsessed with work gloves (I gave up trying to figure that one out..LOL) and loves flavored k-cups. His fave hobby is camping with our son and his fave treats are whoppers and mini eggs
    Armygirl76 likes this.

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Okay, I am really excited for this train. But I am even more excited with my trip in town today. I just got back from booking a consultation to get my first ever tattoo. I am so excited. I can't wait to see what they draw up for me and even more excited to get it done.
    Oh and I finally found some new tear pads. Happy happy day

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

My hubby is a volunteer firefighter and first responder out in our little town. Looks pretty sexy in his turn out gear . He has a heart of gold and is always there to help others in need.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

He's English. Loves soccer both playing & watching -fave teams are Manchester United & Burnley. Seriously addicted to chocolate and coffee. He's an amazing Dad, a self proclaimed handy man, loves design and architecture and enjoys building log furniture.
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Fri, Sep 14th, 2012 at 01:32 PM.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I have morfed Slambert Coyote and CLB husbands into the perfect Man A hot firefighter with a british accent who can fix my computer HMMMMM (get back to work armygirl ) lol

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

my hubby loves to work with his hands........he is always doing "research" on kijiji, looking for his next tinkering project. he loves to buy something really cheap, tinker with it and get it working really well and turn around and sell it. he is a jack of all trades and is currently working on renovations for our house. about the only thing he does not do is plumbing, and well i have learnt to do that.....LOL
    he works for a hutterite colony making kitchen and bathroom cabinets.
    he loves to be outside.
    Loves snack foods, nuts, popcorn, chips, chocolate.
    he is not a huge family man (did not have a good upbringing) so it is still a learning process for him. he is very funny and always making me and my friends laugh. he is a homebody. he loves his son (previous marriage) as well as our son and we have one more on the way.
    he loves to learn and watches many shows on discovery, history or national geographic.

HHHHMMMMMM.........don't know what else i can tell you about him except i love him to pieces!!!
    Armygirl76 likes this.

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

My hubby is a mechanic, and he can't keep his clothes clean. He loves the outdoors, hunting, fishing, camping. He loves playing hockey. To sum him up, he is a hard working country boy.

pumpkin9211 likes this.

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Finally starting to recover (the stomach flu sucks). Its a yucky rainy day here, so stuck inside for another day. They have been fixing the water in our building for the last 7 hours, and the water coming out of our taps is now brown...

Quote Originally Posted by luc_anna View Post
    Okay, I am really excited for this train. But I am even more excited with my trip in town today. I just got back from booking a consultation to get my first ever tattoo. I am so excited. I can't wait to see what they draw up for me and even more excited to get it done.
    Oh and I finally found some new tear pads. Happy happy day
    oh your brave, no tattoos for me I have a fear of needles

how to explain hubby....he is an engineering/racing/movie geek. went to school for areospace engineering but drop out with just 2 classes to go (before I meet him) now to get his degree would need to go back for 2yrs!! Became a racecar mechanic/engineer, then started his own racing company & bought a racecar only for Formula BMW to stop running in north america (anyone want to buy a racecar? lol) He is currently working as a contractor installing granite counter tops. He is a wonderful dad to our 2 year old daughter. He needs to work on his cleaning skills though (sigh), is a HUGE procrastinator & sucks when it comes time for buying gifts. But he has a good heart and I love him very much. oh and apparently people think he looks like chris martin from coldplay, I dont really see it. will have to find a photo and post for everyone opinion.

Oh and loves instant coffee, chocolate & candy!
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Fri, Sep 14th, 2012 at 01:52 PM. Reason: adding hubby likes
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Page 11 of 84 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread Information