User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: US Ambassador "killed in Libya"

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    I am sorry, but Muslims have no interest in what that racist a$$ is spewing.

have you been to these european countries that have spewing this s#it the past few years.

nazi jerkoffs are increasing in number and influence

racist propoganda is everywhere

they don't speak truths of any kind

they just feed the public what they have already assumed about Muslims.

congratulations for being sucked into that circle
    It's not racism it's anti-religion , there's a difference. Muslims , christians, jews etc. occupy all countries of the world and have members of all races.
    DaveP likes this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Sorry Patty but what I was reading from my nephews FB and other social media, including the political sites they kept trying to register me on, it's definately a Xenophobic reaction in the Uk...

Rankedlowest to highest Muslim( Pakistani, Banglashi), Indian ( Hindu, Muslim) Black (Afro-Cabrribean, African), Estern European, including Turkey, western European, Catholic countries including the whole of Ireland, white Commonwealth countires*, USA, Australia, New Zealand and Canada

*well the white parts of nominally black countries...

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    Got the message...
    I'm the scum of the earth for moving outta my country..yadda yadda...wanting to keep my own traditions...speak my own language...
    worship how I want to....
    Nothing wrong with any of that. Unless....you are trying to force your beliefs on others or are contravening local laws.

A classmate ended up marrying into a cult (the kindest way to describe it) and the last I heard (because her husband and faith group don't want her fraternizing with a sleazy white girl who dares to show a bit of skin ) she was debating whether or not her two daughters should go to school. Girls don't need an education, dontcha know, it might make it harder for their husbands to control them. My persona non grata status might also have something to do with the fact I mentioned it was illegal to not educate your child.

Grrr. To think this is going on here in Toronto is heart-breaking.
    DaveP likes this.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I'm not ...certainly not trying to enforce my beliefs( apart from the total Penguin worship) on any-one ...

BUT and this a huge big BUT..as an immigrant ..there are many...many people out there who think...nay desire my family has to conform to a mythical Canadian status before we should be allowed be Canadian citizens and be part of a hive-mind.

And that's very scary ..even to some-one like me...

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I wonder if Toronto is slightly less rabid than the rest of Canada then? Even among the ultra-Right of Centre folks, the only real conforming expected is to be able to speak either English or French & obey the local laws. Any attempt to impede an immigrant's culture & beliefs might impede their ability to enjoy authentic cuisine from Antarctica.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    I'm not ...certainly not trying to enforce my beliefs( apart from the total Penguin worship) on any-one ...

BUT and this a huge big BUT..as an immigrant ..there are many...many people out there who think...nay desire my family has to conform to a mythical Canadian status before we should be allowed be Canadian citizens and be part of a hive-mind.

And that's very scary ..even to some-one like me...

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

[shrug] could be...there's a lot of peeps here who want me to speak French while the govt won't provide me with the oppurtunity to learn while deriding people from France and her colonies for not being french enough..

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

More speculation as to who knew what when.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...k-sources-say/
    DaveP and vesper like this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information