User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Sept. 22-25th promo: Spend $75 get scratch card and win points

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponCrazy30 View Post
    Does anyone know If you redeem points do you still get a card?
    No. $75 after discounts and redemptions.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

If I thought I was miffed before, I am just plain mad now! Arg! Went today. Cashier argued and argued with me over the coupons. Actually told me "We don't make money on coupons". To which I responded "Of course you do. You get refunded by the manufacture." Then he said "Well sometimes they discover they are expired". I could feel my blood pressure rising "Well, not mine! I don't use expired coupons. And quite frankly it's the cashier's fault if they aren't checking the coupons." After a little back and forth and me trying to explain their own friggin' coupon policy to the cashier ($75 after coupons) I finally got snarky and said "listen, it will work, just process the transaction". Then I got home and realized he didn't put in 1 of my Vim coupons. I was too busy bagging to notice he missed 1. I just ticked that my last Vim coupon is gone and I didn't save the $. I'm tempted to go return the Vim (I went a bit over the $75 because I miscalculated by a few bucks).

My love affair with SDM is slowly coming to an end. I still got my 18,500 but sheesh what a lot of wasted energy (not to mention my Vim coupon!).
    Elle Lady Sadie likes this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Did anyone try using this promo with VIB coupons? The cashier scanned in the coupons, and they show on the receipt, but they don't come up in the bonus points total.

VIB Points should have been 2000, Approx 900 regular points, plus 18500 bonus points for the promo.
    Receipt shows:
    900ish regular points
    320 product bonus points
    18500 promo points

I've never really noticed/don't remember - do the VIB points not usually show up on the receipt at time of transaction? I'm about a million weeks pregnant so I don't really feel like going back in with my receipt to deal with this crap!

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    If I thought I was miffed before, I am just plain mad now! Arg! Went today. Cashier argued and argued with me over the coupons. Actually told me "We don't make money on coupons". To which I responded "Of course you do. You get refunded by the manufacture." Then he said "Well sometimes they discover they are expired". I could feel my blood pressure rising "Well, not mine! I don't use expired coupons. And quite frankly it's the cashier's fault if they aren't checking the coupons." After a little back and forth and me trying to explain their own friggin' coupon policy to the cashier ($75 after coupons) I finally got snarky and said "listen, it will work, just process the transaction". Then I got home and realized he didn't put in 1 of my Vim coupons. I was too busy bagging to notice he missed 1. I just ticked that my last Vim coupon is gone and I didn't save the $. I'm tempted to go return the Vim (I went a bit over the $75 because I miscalculated by a few bucks).

My love affair with SDM is slowly coming to an end. I still got my 18,500 but sheesh what a lot of wasted energy (not to mention my Vim coupon!).
    I hear ya. There is such inconsistency between shoppers cashiers. Management needs to provide their staff with inservice training with respect to points, coupons, etc.
    Had same issue at a shoppers here in Red Deer, even had their coupon policy with me from their facebook page, order was over $75.00 but with coupons dropped down to $57.00 but the guy would not give me the points card, I actually had to Read him the coupon policy - word for word - which he could not understand anyways, so it made no difference because he still refused to give me the points cards, i did not know if the points would show up on my account or not - but was not going to take the chance. He was so rude to me that I asked to speak with a supervisor, he said he was in-charge ( i wanted to laugh but i restrained myself ). So I left my order there for him to put away and then I headed over to Bower shoppers, and re-purchased my order, gave them my coupons , got the points card, got 18,500 points, no problem at all. But what a Hassle.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Today is Oct 2, did anyone who won 38000 or 50000 receive their points today?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tsija View Post
    Today is Oct 2, did anyone who won 38000 or 50000 receive their points today?
    Not me I checked this am and nothing, I got the 38,000 card, so should be receiving more points today as per the cashier !! Will check my account again later

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mumtoall View Post
    Not me I checked this am and nothing, I got the 38,000 card, so should be receiving more points today as per the cashier !! Will check my account again later
    Thanks for the reply. Please post if you receive them as we did not receive our points either.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tsija View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Please post if you receive them as we did not receive our points either.
    Still no points, I'm also missing points from Aug spend $75 receive 16,000 (I think)
    How are we meant to get them if they don't show up !
    Do I call them ?
    But what are my chances at getting the points?
    erusmus likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mumtoall View Post
    Still no points, I'm also missing points from Aug spend $75 receive 16,000 (I think)
    How are we meant to get them if they don't show up !
    Do I call them ?
    But what are my chances at getting the points?
    Did you use that when there was no other promotion, ie 20x the points or bonus gift card? If not then you should get them by the time it was printed on the coupon!

I won 50,000 points last time and it hasn't shown up yet!
    Want Free Paypal money or Gift Cards? Here you go!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thiennga

Thanks for being my referral!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I won 50000 points - twice in this promotion and the points have not been posted to my account.

What is irritating is that I asked the cashier after she scanned the card what I have to prove that won if the points do not show up and she said "You just have to hope the points show up on Oct 2" because they keep the surprise card.

Here were are on Oct 2, and of course, no points.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Won 50 000pts and still waiting for the points...

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Just checked: Got the rest of my bonus points for the promo

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    117 (100%)

I haven't received my points either

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

No points for me

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Just checked my account - received the points for both my transactions - won 50 000 twice!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information