User Tag List

Page 235 of 449 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 335 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Findme...you rock!! Thanks! MUAH!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

Turkish, so sorry that happened, I feel for u. I have had the same experience where my apt. was between two apts. above me and believe it or not, both apts. had leaks at the exact same time. One apt was rented by teenagers whom tried to fix the toilet by themselves but didn't know how, the toilet wobbled but they still use it, duh ! The other was a leaky tap and the sink was plugged, the owner was out of town for like 3 weeks, water spilled all over and down into my apt. I had buckets in two places and at 3 am each night I had to get up and empty buckets until they were fixed.

Unfortunately, if you do not have content insurance, they won't cover your personal property. They are only responsible for the building, like if there is a fire. Hope it works with drying out the batteries like these wise ladies suggested.
    Last edited by Mission; Thu, Mar 24th, 2011 at 10:43 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

Dental, I have the Build-a-bear cpn from insert and some cpns like $5 off $25 purchase from Build-a-bear calendar if u need. But not sure if I have time to meet u b4 sat ?!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

As for the Sally Hansen deal, I won't bother to try as it stated in the cpn clearly not to be combined with any other offer and I know price match is not an "offer" but u know those guys, they will look for anything to try to stop u from getting stuffs for FREE (like the cpn value $2 is over the price $1.97 or u can only do one and not both --- price match & cpn)

Plus I am not liking the Sally Hansen extreme wear polish, they are so runny that I couldn't use it, I had five bottles that I paid full price for but it's sitting here. I tried calling Sally Hansen, message board, no one returned call.

But that's just me, I guess I am getting more picky as I get older.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by findme View Post
    Has anyone tried doing the Sally Hansen deal @RCSS Country Hills? I so badly want to..but am scared to try! I always get turned down so wondering if anyone was brave enough??
    I got 5 at Huntington with no problem but Sunridge wouldn't do it. My hubby tried at Huntington the next day and they said no. I have an email in to the head office for an official coupon policy because everyone says something different.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

i am sooooooo sorry for not responding to your posts and i would like to thank all of you for your thoughts and helpful posts *hugs*
    monkey i havent had the chance to talk to my sister or sister in law about FFCA i will do that sometime this weekend
    i finally moved into our apartment yet i have to do a few things which causes me to be out all day i realized i have waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much stuff whats worse is i have things in the original boxes that i never used and will never use lmao i was telling my hubby that im a hoarder in training ay yay yay

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyincowtown View Post
    Is anyone out there really familiar with the Calgary Board of Education? I'm going cross eyed trying to figure out what's going to be best for my DD, even though she still has 2 years untill she'll be in kindergarten. Does anyone have any experience with the charter schools, specifcally "Foundations for the future chater academy"? and is there anyone that put their kids in french immersion starting in K even though they themselves don't speak french? and if they did, did you put them in french preschool as well?
    Sorry for all the questions, but I would really appreciate some input on this
    Sorry this is late but I just thought I'd add my two cents. My DD started kindergarten this year in the TLC (traditional learning centre), it is CBE program. I really like it! The kids all wear uniforms, it is similar to the Foundations program without the huge waitlist! It is academic focused, my DD is already starting to read, can spell and write sentences, they have gym everyday and they start french in grade 1. I really like the parent involvement, there is an agenda that goes home each day letting parents know what is going on and having a good open communication with the teacher. I am lucky because it is the school closest to us so it was an easy decision. Good luck!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Shoppers has the $1.50 off scott towels... only useable at shoppers on the back... sneeky lol... has anybody else had trouble with deerfoot walmart accepting coupons over the value of the product? They were less then happy to today and refused to call corporate and check even after i asked them if they were refusing to call.

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Smart Source is in today's Calgary Herald, the Method coupon is not in our flyers, but the ziplock, the chocolate bar and all the others are in there.

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

There is also a Chapter's flyer in the Herald that has a 20% off coupon in the back (expires May 1).

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Here's another one for you! We were at the Westhills Best Buy this afternoon, looking at buying a car stereo/GPS/bluetooth system. The one we liked was on sale for $200 off, so we were contemplating whether now would be a good time to buy it. We talked to the salesperson, and before you know it you're paying another $600 on top of that price in add-ons, installation, etc. Hubby (being the non-savvy shopper in the family) was seriously thinking it, when I grumbled that it was more than what I wanted to pay. All of a sudden the salesperson was saying he could reduce the price, and we wound up paying $400 less than what we would have if we had paid the advertised price!

Who knew?!?! I had no idea that there was this much leeway in price at a retail store. Has anyone else had something like this happen to them?

Anyway, kudos to the staff at Westhills Best Buy - we were very impressed!

AKE
    Love Deals!
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Anyone know where to find Bounty Extra Soft paper towel..single rolls? I have two of those FPC's for Bounty Extra Soft that came in the last Brandsampler box (up to $3.99 value). It expires on March 31st, but I have NOT been able to find it anywhere in my months of looking. Has anyone had success finding it here in Cow-town?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

i think i have seen them at some superstores... weird how all don't have them tho...been in so many lately i can't remember what one... will keep my eyes open if nobody knows

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Someone posed a list of the p&g coupons that should be coming out March 30
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/192825-...oupons-canada/

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I never found the single free roll... I looked at Walmart, Superstore, Zellers, Rexall and London Drugs

Thread Information