User Tag List

Page 233 of 449 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 333 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

shaw is amazing!!! i had the worst time of my life with telus ill tell you guys everything that happened at the moment i need to pack so of our stuff cant wait to move back into my home

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I called Shaw today and they werent rude-at all. My bill went down from 121 to 104.90 per month for essentially the same service( minus a few channels I dont watch anyway)-as well the rate is guaranteed for 3 years if you sign up for a personalized bundle before May 31. I would go to their website and read up on their personalizer plan and then call them back. Their new pricing structure has the basic monthly fee of 99.90 for basic home phone, basic TV( 40 channels) and highspeed internet-you can add and subtract from this according to what you need. I did not speak to the promotions department just the regular customer service I think. Good luck!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    I called Shaw today and they werent rude-at all. My bill went down from 121 to 104.90 per month for essentially the same service( minus a few channels I dont watch anyway)-as well the rate is guaranteed for 3 years if you sign up for a personalized bundle before May 31. I would go to their website and read up on their personalizer plan and then call them back. Their new pricing structure has the basic monthly fee of 99.90 for basic home phone, basic TV( 40 channels) and highspeed internet-you can add and subtract from this according to what you need. I did not speak to the promotions department just the regular customer service I think. Good luck!
    I tried to use the website with the manager but it kept crashing on me. You had to give up channels to get the deal they won't let you keep everything. I was also told there were no promotions going on and since we are already bundled (we save $5 a month according to shaw) by bundling and cannot lock in for 3 years. Si frustrating. Everytime I talk to the they drive me away.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish_DeLight View Post
    which insurance company is really good? or are they all the same?
    They are all essentially the same but I've had terrible experiences with State Farm, and great experiences with Wawanessa
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Most people just get home insurance with the same company as their auto insurance. Most insurance companies will offer incentives ($$) to insure both the home and auto with the same policy.

Unfortunatly, you never know how good an insurance company is until you need to make a claim.

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Wow, Buffy! That is horrible. I can't believe they were so rude. I've had nothing but excellent service from them, including times where I've had an issue that was totally my fault and they walked me through fixing it.

Another thing for those of you who are using Shaw internet. Make sure you own your modem and aren't renting it from them. We rented one from them for almost 10 years at $5/month before discovering that we had the option to buy it. Another one of those things that you aren't "told" unless you ask.

Turkish - sorry for all your problems lately! Let me know if there's anything you need. I don't live far from you, and if I remember correctly you don't drive. We have our insurance with Monnex via APEGGA, and been with them for years. As Angel said, you never know how good they are until you need to make a claim, and we have yet to make a claim with them. However, I dealt with them when we were rear-ended, and they couldn't do enough for us.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Okay, so anyone interested in a coupon swap, we can meet tomorrow at the Deerfoot Meadows SE Walmart Superstore McDonald's at 7:30 pm. Hopefully others can show up other than Kimcool and myself!!! If you are coming, post what you are looking for and we will try accommodate! It would be nice to meet some of you.
    Hope this works!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I'm also really looking for SUTP coupons for Community natural foods. i get my ds's supplements there so it really helps

k.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@Turkish check with your work too for insurance deals. We switched from state farm (very expensive but only one bad experience) to RBC as I got a deal with my employee benefits through my employer. My husband's work does a deal through a different company. We saved half of what we were paying for the same extras with RBC. I have not made a claim so I don't want to recommend them just yet. I only wanted to mention that employers and unions have deal with certain companies for awesome group rates.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess in this Household View Post
    Wow, Buffy! That is horrible. I can't believe they were so rude. I've had nothing but excellent service from them, including times where I've had an issue that was totally my fault and they walked me through fixing it.

Another thing for those of you who are using Shaw internet. Make sure you own your modem and aren't renting it from them. We rented one from them for almost 10 years at $5/month before discovering that we had the option to buy it. Another one of those things that you aren't "told" unless you ask.

Turkish - sorry for all your problems lately! Let me know if there's anything you need. I don't live far from you, and if I remember correctly you don't drive. We have our insurance with Monnex via APEGGA, and been with them for years. As Angel said, you never know how good they are until you need to make a claim, and we have yet to make a claim with them. However, I dealt with them when we were rear-ended, and they couldn't do enough for us.

I'm with Monnex also, I've had two not-at-fault collisions in two years and both times they have been a pain in the behind to deal with. They pride themselves for giving clear answers, but I'm not getting clear answers at all. I keep getting the royal run-around while they try to up-sell me on products I don't want. I'm likely going to price shop when renewal time comes around.

Trading Score
    11 (92%)

Anyone want any coupons from the Entertainment book?

And does anyone have the SUTP book and wants to trade a few coupons???

I'm looking for specifically Chien Chaud coupons (if they're even in the book this year like last) I would REALLY appreciate it

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Okay, well, sounds like we have three for tonight's swap in the SE Deerfoot Meadows WalMart. We will meet in the McDonalds... see you there! If anyone else can make it, just show up!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Has anyone tried doing the Sally Hansen deal @RCSS Country Hills? I so badly want to..but am scared to try! I always get turned down so wondering if anyone was brave enough??
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

AKE
    Love Deals!
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish_DeLight View Post
    which insurance company is really good? or are they all the same?
    We're with Wawanesa. Our claims were all positive experiences (even though one was not paid out, one of those 'clauses' that insurance companies exclude). Our broker is Ing & McKee through Red Deer. Always heard good things about Wawanesa though.
    I used AMA for my tenant insurance a long time ago. Never had a claim but the price was good.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by findme View Post
    Has anyone tried doing the Sally Hansen deal @RCSS Country Hills? I so badly want to..but am scared to try! I always get turned down so wondering if anyone was brave enough??
    what sally hansen deal?
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Thread Information