User Tag List

Page 231 of 449 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 331 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

^ what kind of goodies are there in the Vegas book? Are they listed somewhere?

Nevermind found the list
    Last edited by monkeyincowtown; Fri, Mar 18th, 2011 at 04:58 PM. Reason: too lazy to check before asking :P
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Good morning! Just got back from Florida yesterday - gotta love shopping in the US!! I'd also be up for a coupon swap before the end of the month.

I think it was Findme who said she was looking at switching from Shaw to Telus. I'm not sure why you're wanting to switch (I love Shaw!), but here's a tip for any of you who are with Shaw and have your services bundled. It was passed on to us by a coworker of hubby's and we were stunned at how easy it was.

Call up their customer service/billing department, and tell them that you're not happy with the high price of your bill. They will immediately switch you to their promotions department, who will reduce your bill - it's that simple. We went from paying $177 a month for cable/phone/internet to paying $106/month for the exact same services. Friends of ours dropped a few things they realized they didn't need and brought their bill even lower. There was no haggling, no negotiating and of course no contract. This special rate will last for a year, and once that's up we'll give them another call. That's one of the main reasons why I stick with Shaw - I've always found their customer service to be fantastic.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I would love to get together and meet some of you lovely ladies for a swap. Would anyone be interested in meeting at the Deerfoot Meadows WalMart?

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess in this Household View Post
    Good morning! Just got back from Florida yesterday - gotta love shopping in the US!! I'd also be up for a coupon swap before the end of the month.

I think it was Findme who said she was looking at switching from Shaw to Telus. I'm not sure why you're wanting to switch (I love Shaw!), but here's a tip for any of you who are with Shaw and have your services bundled. It was passed on to us by a coworker of hubby's and we were stunned at how easy it was.

Call up their customer service/billing department, and tell them that you're not happy with the high price of your bill. They will immediately switch you to their promotions department, who will reduce your bill - it's that simple. We went from paying $177 a month for cable/phone/internet to paying $106/month for the exact same services. Friends of ours dropped a few things they realized they didn't need and brought their bill even lower. There was no haggling, no negotiating and of course no contract. This special rate will last for a year, and once that's up we'll give them another call. That's one of the main reasons why I stick with Shaw - I've always found their customer service to be fantastic.

Lowered our Shaw bill by about $40!!!!!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Woohoo, DentalDiva!!! That's almost $500/year.

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

I know!!! Thank you goddess!! To be honest, I think it was more along the lines of $50 a month - as you mentioning this made me look at the account to find out our free movie channel period was over Thanks again!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by theresa.mcdonnell View Post
    I would love to get together and meet some of you lovely ladies for a swap. Would anyone be interested in meeting at the Deerfoot Meadows WalMart?
    I would!

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Yes to a swap - I *really* need Huggies!!!

Also, if anyone sees Dr. Oetker pizzas on sale this week or next can you post...I have so many coupons to use before march 31st. They are my lunch time fave

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Looking for canned beans any brand coupons. My DS is very picky and they are one of the only things he will eat without a fight.

Trading Score
    11 (92%)

can anyone help me out a little bit?

I'm trying to find the $2 adidas coupons.....I'm looking to trade, if anyone has any extra. I would REALLY appreciate it so so so much

I've looked all over, even in the trade boards its pretty limited and I cant find anyone with these.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I'm hard up for $1 tides (good on smaller sizes) and any save.ca or websaver diaper or wipes coupons for stacking. Happy to do any in person fast trade while we're at it (meeting that is). or reg trade.

Does wed eve work for anyone?

monkey do you need pull ups still?

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Is anyone out there really familiar with the Calgary Board of Education? I'm going cross eyed trying to figure out what's going to be best for my DD, even though she still has 2 years untill she'll be in kindergarten. Does anyone have any experience with the charter schools, specifcally "Foundations for the future chater academy"? and is there anyone that put their kids in french immersion starting in K even though they themselves don't speak french? and if they did, did you put them in french preschool as well?
    Sorry for all the questions, but I would really appreciate some input on this
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DentalDiva View Post
    Lowered our Shaw bill by about $40!!!!!
    I did a comparison and for the exact service that I need, I end up paying $125 for Shaw vs. $92 for Telus. So I am like, well it's a 3 yr contract, but it's $30 saving each month also! Does Telus keep increasing their price or is there internet bad?? I am comparing exactly the same package and internet speed (15mbps)... thanks!
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Buffy - Just looked at my coupons, and no bean ones. Sorry!
    CalgarySaver - Would love to help you, but haven't even seen these ones.
    Kim - can't make evenings

Monkey - I would start by checking out the neighbourhood school. There really is something to be said about kids going to school with the other kids in the neighbourhood! Also, with you having two kids, it would be a lot easier for you time-wise! Talk to other parents in your area too, and try not to stress out too much about it. You may have an amazing school right in your backyard!

Findme - Call Shaw, tell them what you've discovered and ask them to beat it. Never hurts to ask, right?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Thanks for the suggestion Goodess...will try!

On another note, I just posted a deal about some great sales I found at Land's End. The coupon ends today, but I got a jacket for my husband down from $199 to $60! I bought my jacket & kids from them last year, and even in the winter, I can just wear a tank top and the jacket and be good (not that I would...but you get my point, right!!)

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/191223-...-stuff-canada/
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

Thread Information