User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: A whole new class of low!!!! Added news video

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

It is no different in the nursing homes either. I visit a relative in a nursing home and read the paper to him. The paper is delivered and most of the time it has been first taken apart and read or parts taken, likely by the staff, before he gets it because is in a wheelchair and rely on the staff to bring it to his room.

It is a simple thing but really just shows that even those who work in these places don't always have respect for others and their belonging.

I remember when my grandmother was in another home her new packages of underwear got stolen from her drawer as well as her perfume and other items. Again it was likely staff who took the items and it was difficult because she had so few luxuries like perfume to enjoy at the end and they took even those things from her.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    40 (100%)

I kind of believe in the ying yang thing. What you give is what you will get. I wonder what this person will get yanged with since his ying (stealing IPad) was really awful.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)

That is horrible what a nasty thing to do to someone going through so much right now and is probably so scared and they take the one thing that helps him pass time!You cant beat Karma it will come bite them in the ass

goulaisgirl
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

disgusting, my son was at the IVey eye institute and someone stole his winter boots, he was only 5 years old, we live in northern ontario so they were high quality sorels. It sucked someone would stoop so low

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    This is sad.
    But this is not new.
    Last year in a Toronto hospital, a senior citizen's jewellery was stolen from their hospital drawer.
    The person did not work at the hospital but went from room to room selecting their victims.
    I remember hearing about that!!!

People suck.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saveadollardiva View Post
    people like this if they are caught should not just face jail time but be put out into the public with a sign that reads: "I stole an item from a sick child who is battling cancer" and see how many people bash them!!!!
    I totally agree!! Any situation like this, they should be publicly humiliated, and then see how their conscience feels about it! ...or worse... send them to jail with a big tattoo on their forehead saying the same... half joking, but at least they would permanently scarred, just like the helpless victims!

Quote Originally Posted by kerrylj View Post
    It is no different in the nursing homes either. I visit a relative in a nursing home and read the paper to him. The paper is delivered and most of the time it has been first taken apart and read or parts taken, likely by the staff, before he gets it because is in a wheelchair and rely on the staff to bring it to his room.

It is a simple thing but really just shows that even those who work in these places don't always have respect for others and their belonging.

I remember when my grandmother was in another home her new packages of underwear got stolen from her drawer as well as her perfume and other items. Again it was likely staff who took the items and it was difficult because she had so few luxuries like perfume to enjoy at the end and they took even those things from her.
    ...this is just really sad. It's a newspaper!!! At least give it to the poor guy (who's family is likely paying your wages) and ask if you can have it after he is done! .. I really just want to cry!

Quote Originally Posted by goulaisgirl View Post
    my son was at the IVey eye institute and someone stole his winter boots, he was only 5 years old, we live in northern ontario so they were high quality sorels.
    This is sad, and I wanted to comment, to say... what poor soul has to steal kids boots?? And that being said, if that parent is so hard up (because lets face it, it wasnt another 5 year old stealing the boots) ...they should be looking for community support. There are lots of family programs out there, why do they feel they have to steal things from others??
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information