User Tag List

Page 128 of 493 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I checked on Ebay and it looks like Hot Dog is on a pre-order till the end of November. If you see him before that let me know and I'll do the same
    lol of course,
    ill admit I was a little disappointed in the giant ones, I kinda thought they would be bigger lol
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Mon, Oct 22nd, 2012 at 09:14 PM.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

Well that just sucked! I went through all 17 pages or so that I have missed and then the power goes out for an hour!! Its flickered a few times today but I didn't expect for it to be out this long! So everything I copied and pasted into wordpad is gone! So I am going to go by memory! Let me know if I missed anything!

Kaitlyn Dec 10 - turns 9
    Me July 5 - 31

Favorite Restaurants - Swiss Chalet, Montana's, Mandarin, Subway, McDonalds, Harveys

2nd and 3rd most wanted items - maybe something like this?? Its a night light that charges and if the power goes out it is also a flash light kind of! lol My mind is fried at the moment! lol

http://www.amazon.com/Maxxima-Night-...re+night+light

I also wanted to thank everyone for all your encouragement, helpful ideas and things I should look into! I really do appreciate it! I just found out today that I got the place I was wanting so I will be moving from London to St. Thomas Jan 1st. And will be setting up appointments with the school my daughter will be going to to get everything started ahead of time for her!

*hugs to all*

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

thats fantastic news Julie. on ward and upward from here.

its lightening here but nothing else yet.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    lol of course,
    ill admit I was a little disappointed in the giant ones, I kinda thought they would be bigger lol
    Me too, I was expecting more. And I'm frustrated that they only released 4 now and are keeping 4 for later. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled so I don't miss them.
    Armygirl76 likes this.

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Juliep_coupons View Post
    Well that just sucked! I went through all 17 pages or so that I have missed and then the power goes out for an hour!! Its flickered a few times today but I didn't expect for it to be out this long! So everything I copied and pasted into wordpad is gone! So I am going to go by memory! Let me know if I missed anything!

Kaitlyn Dec 10 - turns 9
    Me July 5 - 31

Favorite Restaurants - Swiss Chalet, Montana's, Mandarin, Subway, McDonalds, Harveys

2nd and 3rd most wanted items - maybe something like this?? Its a night light that charges and if the power goes out it is also a flash light kind of! lol My mind is fried at the moment! lol

http://www.amazon.com/Maxxima-Night-...re+night+light

I also wanted to thank everyone for all your encouragement, helpful ideas and things I should look into! I really do appreciate it! I just found out today that I got the place I was wanting so I will be moving from London to St. Thomas Jan 1st. And will be setting up appointments with the school my daughter will be going to to get everything started ahead of time for her!

*hugs to all*
    Nice to know I'll have another fellow couponer around.. do you know what part of town you'll be in?
    Juliep_coupons likes this.

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    thats fantastic news Julie. on ward and upward from here.
    its lightening here but nothing else yet.
    I really don't think the power outage was from the weather.. its just out to tick me off!! And make my daughter flip out! It was lighter outside so I had her sit on the step outside while I found the flashlights and candles!

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    Nice to know I'll have another fellow couponer around.. do you know what part of town you'll be in?
    I will be right near the mall in a complex off of Manor! Where abouts are you located?

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Ikea carries nice big butter dishes
    my mom bought hers there

I checked on Ebay and it looks like Hot Dog is on a pre-order till the end of November. If you see him before that let me know and I'll do the same
    Me too, I was expecting more. And I'm frustrated that they only released 4 now and are keeping 4 for later. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled so I don't miss them.
    Slambert your buddy has asked you to list which skylanders you are looking for
    julesie-pie and Armygirl76 like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

1. Buddy, other than your most wonted item, what is your next most wanted item? (I already got your most wanted LOL)
    Second most wanted item $10 Kellogg's Hasbro PINS - my son is obsessed with Beyblades trying to stock up on them for his xmas gift so if your sending this please put in one of the first few days
    Third most wanted item a coupon bag off Etsy, one item I would love but would never buy it for myself!

We've had snow for 3 days striaght now....I hate you ontario....
    Wanna send it our way, I know Jezebel and Coyote would hate me for saying this but I WANT SNOW FOR HALLOWEEN!!!

I'M NOT WEARING ANY FLIPPIN' PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OH PUMPKIN you crack me UP!!!

2. Hey buddy for that personal touch on the gifts what are your Partners/children's / furbabies names
    me - Heather
    DS - Riley 5yrs
    DS - Kayden will be 2yrs on Dec 18th

My mom used to have one that was for the big blocks of butter but I haven't been able to find one in any of the stores I frequent, I think I'll have to go to a kitchen store but of course taking an almost 3 year old in there would be an adventure lol. For example (but I don't know the size of it)
    Try Value Village - I always see them there

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    my mom bought hers there

Slambert your buddy has asked you to list which skylanders you are looking for
    We got all of the first release of the new game yesterday but Flashwing and Sprocket. Apparently they are out but we can't find them here. They are on ebay for a crazy amount of money..they are only $11.99 in the store and $20 plus online....LOL The next release is late November so I'm guessing after mail day

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Hi Ladies,

I wanted to show you all my solution to "bad hair days" this winter. I love it!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

he's (you) so cute.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

That hat is so cute!!! Love it!!

I also forgot that someone mentioned about our coupon WL to be up to date!
    Here is mine! http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/juliep_coupons/

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Your so cute pumpkin!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Juliep_coupons View Post
    I really don't think the power outage was from the weather.. its just out to tick me off!! And make my daughter flip out! It was lighter outside so I had her sit on the step outside while I found the flashlights and candles!

I will be right near the mall in a complex off of Manor! Where abouts are you located?
    I'm across the street from the hospital, but I work at the Mall.. we will have to arrange to meet up once you're all settled in..

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Lol... I've been searching for a hat for my sister to knit since my favourite "Paddington Bear" style hat is falling apart.. maybe I'll have to join you in this Pumpkin!
    Juliep_coupons likes this.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

I'm glad you ladies like it... my hubby isn't a fan. I said "you're just jealous because you can't *rock* the hat like I can".... HA!

Page 128 of 493 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 228 ... LastLast

Thread Information