User Tag List

Page 14 of 493 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Sure, do you want the whisky on the side or do you want me to replace the water with whisky in your pancakes?
    I was thinking a nice maple whisky syrup drizzled on top sounded yummy... OMG, now I'm really hungry!
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    Is it too early for buddy questions?

Buddy how do you feel about homemade gifts?
    Love them!

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    A question to my adult buddy: What is your favourite hot beverage?

White Hot Chocolate (or coffee crisp), Coffee but I need the flavored cream in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    Buddy...

What are your Christmas decor colours inside your home?
    I bought a purple tree last year and had pink decorations on it. This year I'm thinking of changing it to either white or silver. But will probably wait till they are on clearance after Xmas.

Question: Do you like cookbooks, what kind?
    I like them but hardly use them. I'd probably want a super easy Vegetarian cookbook with pictures. I'm a visual person and like to see how its supposed to look!

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Sure, do you want the whisky on the side or do you want me to replace the water with whisky in your pancakes?
    do you think that would actually work?

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

I LOVE homemade gifts and plan on making some this year, Pinterest has really inspired me to get off my butt and do some stuff!
    I would love any home canning, knitted dish cloths, ruffle scarf, Xmas Ornaments, paintings etc.

I love Coffee (have a Keurig)! and I love to put Rolo Hot Chocolate in it - it is super hard to find the cans of Rolo Hot CHocolate here!
    I also love Chai Latte's and Hot apple cider.

Buddy...

We have all kinds of colors, our tree is like Coyotes - all different ornaments the kids have made over the years and we even went back to the OLD big Xmas Lights on our tree. Not a fan of LED lights yet. We have a huge Xmas Village and love to decorate out doors too. Some 'themes' we have are Peanuts, Copper colors in one of the bathrooms, Carollers, Nativities. I love the new green colors that are kind of a muted lime green.

I love OLD cookbooks, like ones that Hospital Auxillaries did and Womens clubs. Also slow cooker and canning cookbooks! Taste of Home magazines too!

Hubby and I went to the Liquor Mart yesterday and there it was a new brand of whisky. I started laughing sooooo hard and made him buy it . For all I know it could taste like poop (I hope not)
    I can't see the picture But I know when I go to the liquor store I get sucked into cool packaging!

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

OMG! I had quite a few pages to catch up on.... stupid power outage! But off to make my wishlist now!!!!

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

Homemade gifts are wonderful, i think that's one of my favorite things to receive.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

I love homemade things!! Would be super happy with them! be as creative as you like buddy.

Here's an idea for anyone:
    http://hellogiggles.com/diy-t-shirt-scarf

Fav hot beverage is tea and hot chocolate although I have more than enough tea to last me a lifetime.

Personalized items are great. Nothing ever has my name on it.

Christmas colours - none specific?

Cookbooks: I am trying to cook simple healthy delicious meals so any ideas would be great!

I hope my list is not too hard but ill try to keep up with questions to help my buddy out. I really like anything!

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Wishlist sent!!!! Yay!!!!

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Homemade items: Depends what it is, I guess...I actually have a scarf on my WL, so that would be great, and we LOVE homemade Dill Pickles and sweet relish, but did not get a chance to make any this year; also love homemade strawberry jam!
    Christmas colors: Non-religious, non-generic white & silver. I tend to avoid knick knacks and dust collectors, although this year I would like to put up some nice green garland with holly and lights wrapped in it; we have three arches that I think it would look nice on.
    CookBooks: I have so many that I don't have anywhere to put them anymore!
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Wow..go out for the afternoon and you'll pay on this thread..LOL

I LOVE homemade stuff
    My son would love to have things with his name on it (can't seem to find it here)
    my fave hot drink is tetley tea...but I'm venturing into some loose teas and really enjoy Epicure's Christmas tea
    Christmas colors...I have blue lights and ribbons on my tree but the ornaments are all different colors, home made and passed down
    I have TONS of cookbooks

I think that was all of them
    pumpkin9211 likes this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

I meant to say also that if it is a cook book, pictures would be nice but not necessary
    Jezebel likes this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

holy crap K8's ya scared the crap out of me. between catching up on laundry, small projects. groceries and a free virus download i wasn't able to get in here....come back on and theres a thread in the T room about a package train. im like WHAT no way another one. then i read it. PHEW. its all good.
    cant wait to get my buddies list and start shopping. btw not sure if im getting a little one to shop for or not. but would be happy to get a little one.
    Jezebel likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    holy crap K8's ya scared the crap out of me. between catching up on laundry, small projects. groceries and a free virus download i wasn't able to get in here....come back on and theres a thread in the T room about a package train. im like WHAT no way another one. then i read it. PHEW. its all good. cant wait to get my buddies list and start shopping. btw not sure if im getting a little one to shop for or not. but would be happy to get a little one.
    Lol
    I hope nobody minds, but I posted a link to the train in the Tea Room. I'd hate for any SCs who were hoping to join this train to miss out. I'll have it expired once boarding closes.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Homemade items – always welcome
    Fav hot beverage – french vanilla capp
    Personalized items – it depends on the item
    Xmas colours – red, green, , silver, gold
    Cookbooks – we have so many cookbooks I don't think we need anymore

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

WOW! Go out to get some groceries and 5 pages.... I'm going to like this train!!

I would LOVE something homemade. I put a few ideas on my wishlist

I would give my right arm for some of the homemade items that have recently been showcased on the package trains!.....So, um, YES I would gladly and enthusiastically accept anything homemade.

A question to my kid buddy: Does your child(ren) like personalized things with their name on it?
    Favorite hot beverage: (COFFEE is #1) But, things I wouldn't normally buy myself "Mint Chocolate Hot Chocolate" and Apple/Apple Cinnamon Hot Cider... I bought it once at Costco when we were in Sudbury and havn't found it again. We don't have a Costco here

Buddy...

I have a white tree (LOVE IT!!) and we use blue & silver or red & gold. We change each year.. this year I'm hoping to catch a clearance and buy BLACK and PURPLE for a third color choice. I think it would look amazing on a white tree. Remember, no kiddo's here so our decorations are "grown up". Oh, buddy(who ever you are) no tinsel or anything like that... my DOGS eat it

I LOVE homemade gifts, I am always truly amazed at the talent others have.

Every and every color, our tree is filled with decorations made by my children over 11 years ago plus many many inherited decorations from great grandmas & grandmas, great aunties and friends.

Favorite bevy is definitely K-Cup coffee (chocolate flavored being my most fav)

I am going to re-do my w/l again today in WORD just in case SC flubs up again in the middle of my PM.

Not for baking.. cause I don't. But I would love a HEALTHY cookbook with EASY recipes (pictures would help)... it's no secret... I can't cook but am starting to want to... since I stay home and hubby works. Buddy, if you have a great selection of personal recipes.. you could make me a homemade recipe book

OH CRAP!! Buddy, I forgot to put this on my wishlist:

**IF you send me ANY chocolates or candy--you need to label them with "keep out of reach of dogs"-- I bought my hubby 2 boxes of Laura Secord chocolates... they were wrapped in plastic... I just wrapped them and put them under the tree.. I didn't think Max(my older dog) would smell them. I WAS WRONG! We came home to a mess and a sick dog... he ate the bow, wrapping paper, cardboard, plastic AND the chocolates. We called the vet right away and thank goodness they were cream filled... and not solid or dark. Although the vet was right about him having a VERY sick tummy for the next few days.

Page 14 of 493 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread Information