User Tag List

Page 177 of 493 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

im all for it if we can eat it all at once. not one bite a day
    Jezebel and xox2010 like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    Jezebel, how old is Zoey? (she's adorable!) To help condition her to you going near her food, you might want to walk by while she's eating and drop little morsels of something yummier in her bowl (from a standing position, don't bend over/put your hands into her bowl). You could use pieces of cheese, dried or fried liver, or some other treats she really loves. Keep practicing this and watch her body language carefully. If she seems to tense up/stiffen, you're too close. Just back away a little bit and gradually decrease your distance when you notice she's more relaxed. This could take from a few days to several weeks so be patient .

Here's a great article on resource guarding by Dr. Sophia Yin. http://drsophiayin.com/blog/entry/tr...esse_not_force

And a great video: http://drsophiayin.com/resources/vid..._the_food_bowl

We've used these techniques with our own adopted dogs and all fosters that have come into our home with 100% success
    my lil Zoey is 5 she is doing somewhat better thanks for the article !!

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Sdm 777777

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    HAHA Kuponklepto is VERY real! LOL! Who do you think carries in all the bags from the car?? heehee

I know how many points and how tall you are Jezz do I get a prize???

Happy Halloween!!!

G
    Bahaha he is always carrying the goodies I find LOL the other day as He was carrying in wipes /soap and cases of water he asked if I was planning for a natural disaster

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    <Sigh> Just back from holidays and feeling a little overwhelmed by the 90!!!! pages I have to catch up on. Buddy I will do my best, but I think this will take a couple sittings to fully catch up

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Costco candy mangos

most wanted item no haven't really changed my mind

Buddy don't stress at all about what you get me I will love everything because I will know how much time and effort you put into and that makes me feel so special.
    I also will love whatever my buddy chooses an kuponklepto is the same

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    so contest time :how many shoppers points do you think I have saved up this year...... 845,999

how tall are you? 5' 3"

If you could choose something from Costco, what would it be? Super soft throw! Movie tickets

If you listed something as a most wanted gift, have you changed your mind? I can't even remeber what my most wished for item is anymore. Anything is great!
    any item is my most wished for

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    I bought few somethings today which are unmentionable for my buddy . I am giggling like the evil coyote I am
    hahhaha you just made me laugh !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    I am good, but we are taking our girls on a cruise next year- so a small-medium bag for each of them would be good for their toiletries.

I dont Scrapbook, but I do like to make cards. I can always use white or off white cardstock for bases, Glue Dots, and glue runner

5'9" Strange question though...???

You must not be my buddy because I REALLY want a Contigo travel mug from Costco. Chocolate Hedgehogs, any current magazine, Sour Soothers, Nibs (or Super Nibs) would also be great.

Nope- haven't changed my mind...

What are you saving for? Must be something special.
    you turn in the codes simmilar like pampers/huggies codes and she is saving them for a trip to Disney !!

Quote Originally Posted by xox2010 View Post
    What's everyone sending for Dec 25.. the most wanted or....
    I am not telling cause then my buddy will know what that gift might be *insert evil laugh*

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    For Dec 25, I didnt really use the most wanted item as my list didnt really have one but i used the gift that can be used with a few of the others gifts to wrap it all together. It may sound confusing but i dont wanna say too much!

Also, i had a thought that i may or may not do i just thought I would get a few opinions first.... I have some open space in the box im sending in so i had a thought that instead of putting in just bubble wrap or something to fill the space, my buddy had a few different chocolates on there list. Would you be excited to find a couple unwrapped bags of chocolates as the "bubble wrap"???
    I always fill holes with candy and chocolate
    Found three very adorable items today for my buddy.
    I found some awesome goodies today also !!!

okay someone alerted me that it may not be the best idea to reveal how many points I have ....so am changing the contest *sorry*

prize is $5 gift card and new contest is .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

please check your p'ms I am short a few complete address's

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

I tried getting a bit of shopping done tonight but, couldn't find anything my buddy asked for at Costco....so I have 2 questions:

If you could choose something from Costco, what would it be?
    If you listed something as a most wanted gift, have you changed your mind?
    Costco: A membership!
    Most Wanted: Not really...I gave a couple different things, and both can be found all over! Also, not really a big deal if I don't get either...I am sure I will be quite pleased with anything my buddy sends; it will be my first Christmas gift in many years!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    please check your p'ms I am short a few complete address's
    Is the contest to guess how many addy's you don't have?
    I will guess...six!
    Jezebel likes this.
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I was just at Winners and they have one piece footy pj's for grown ups!!! Too funny
    ARE YOU SERIOUS???????????? I was really excited when i found some at carter's for my 7 year old son, but would love to get some for hubby and i too!!!!! (just for s and giggles......LOL)

love that!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RSAS View Post
    Does putting your hat backwards and wearing sunglasses count as a costume?? I just had 2 boys about 10-12 years old come to my door dressed exactly the same... I wonder if I just don't get it??
    nope not at all.........i make those ones sing for their candy. and they do it!!!!

I tried getting a bit of shopping done tonight but, couldn't find anything my buddy asked for at Costco....so I have 2 questions:

If you could choose something from Costco, what would it be?
    If you listed something as a most wanted gift, have you changed your mind?
    Costco.......not sure. haven't been in one in a sweet while!
    MWG.......not really but i doubt that my buddy will be able to find the one thing that i was looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    For Dec 25, I didnt really use the most wanted item as my list didnt really have one but i used the gift that can be used with a few of the others gifts to wrap it all together. It may sound confusing but i dont wanna say too much!

Also, i had a thought that i may or may not do i just thought I would get a few opinions first.... I have some open space in the box im sending in so i had a thought that instead of putting in just bubble wrap or something to fill the space, my buddy had a few different chocolates on there list. Would you be excited to find a couple unwrapped bags of chocolates as the "bubble wrap"???
    chocolate bubble wrap sounds good to me!!!!!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Jez, are we waiting for a PM from you about new contest?

Buddy, I'm wrapping your gifts this weekend and mailing next week as I'm back to work on the 12th after a yr long maternity and I don't want to forget anything in your box!
    Jezebel and missbee217 like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

chocolate bubble wrap........ that is the sweetest dream I could have I am addicted to chocolate, even if my body doesn't agree with my tastebuds LOL

Costco items : Contigo coffee mugs, the big container of chopped garlic, Agave Necter, ellen tracy actives yoga pants size small

To add something else to my list if you haven't already finished shopping I Broke my red timmies coffee cup this morning, I would love a new one

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm chocolate bubble wrap, how has no one thought of that till you did? I'm just waiting till saturday to buy the christmas parts of my buddies list, i have decided not to mail till closer to the mail date and i have few days blank still as i'm finding as people ask questions i'm getting a lot more ideas about my buddies wants.
    Jezebel, scbpooh and missbee217 like this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I have a new obsession to Subway sandwiches! Yum! So. If you haven't finished yet.... Me likely Subway!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

I wasn't able to see my niece on Halloween... BUT my niece showed up in costume yesterday. Had lots of fun babysitting
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Jezebel, scbpooh, Ceren and 17 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by missbee217 View Post
    Costco: A membership!
    Most Wanted: Not really...I gave a couple different things, and both can be found all over! Also, not really a big deal if I don't get either...I am sure I will be quite pleased with anything my buddy sends; it will be my first Christmas gift in many years!

Is the contest to guess how many addy's you don't have?
    I will guess...six!
    a costco membership is a brillant idea, I second that one!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    I wasn't able to see my niece on Halloween... BUT my niece showed up in costume yesterday. Had lots of fun babysitting
    so cute
    missbee217 likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Here is a conversation I had with DD this morning (I have decided that I am going to start writting all the funny things she says down in a notebook)

Me: Its cold outside today you need to wear your boots!
    DD: Is it winter now?
    Me: Soon.
    DD: When it's winter a bear is going to bring me presents!
    Me: A bear is going to bring you presents?
    DD: Yes, Santa Bear.
    Me: Who is Santa Bear? Do you mean Santa Claus?
    DD: Santa Claus says ho ho ho, Santa Bear is going to give me gifts!

I have no idea where she got this santa bear from! lol
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Fri, Nov 2nd, 2012 at 10:36 AM.
    Jezebel, scbpooh, Ceren and 11 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

IT IS JEFF DUNHAM DAY!!!!!!!! 1 1/2hrs until I am done work and leave for the city.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Well my connection at my house went down this morning. I have no land line, no internet and no TV Sitting at the library so i can be online right now I phoned our cable ppl this morning and they cant come out till sometime between 6-8pm tonight

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    I have a new obsession to Subway sandwiches! Yum! So. If you haven't finished yet.... Me likely Subway!
    OMFG - Don had to bring me a turkey sub in to the hospital when Alexa was born. After 9 months with no cold cuts, it was frigging heaven! I would go in to subway, comment about how excited I was to have a turkey sub again one day, bitterly TRY to order my veggie sub...half the time though I would still end up accidentally ordering a turkey sub out of habit/sub-conscious...needless to say, me likey Subway too!

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    chocolate bubble wrap........ that is the sweetest dream I could have I am addicted to chocolate, even if my body doesn't agree with my tastebuds LOL

Costco items : Contigo coffee mugs, the big container of chopped garlic, Agave Necter, ellen tracy actives yoga pants size small

To add something else to my list if you haven't already finished shopping I Broke my red timmies coffee cup this morning, I would love a new one
    Those containers of garlic are fantastic! And the price...you can't beat it! It's the same cost for those honkin' containers as it is for a small jar at the grocery store! Crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Here is a conversation I had with DD this morning (I have decided that I am going to start writting all the funny things she says down in a notebook)

Me: Its cold outside today you need to wear your boots!
    DD: Is it winter now?
    Me: Soon.
    DD: When it's winter a bear is going to bring me presents!
    Me: A bear is going to bring you presents?
    DD: Yes, Santa Bear.
    Me: Who is Santa Bear? Do you mean Santa Claus?
    DD: Santa Claus says ho ho ho, Santa Bear is going to give me gifts!

I have no idea where she got this santa bear from! lol
    I love the idea of writing the funny stuff said down into a book. My friend's kids say the most ridiculous/funny things. She has 3 aged 5-12 and theyre constant entertainment!

Thread Information