User Tag List

Page 204 of 493 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

My eyes are blue.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

My eyes are blue

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

My mom is allergic to cats but find different colours better than others (weird I know!) Orange cats make her allergies flare up just by being in the same room where as other colours are better, so you may want to check that out if you aren't set on a particular colour. As for the litter box, I have a dog and toddler who would love to get into it, so I have the litter box in the laundry room in the basement, and a baby gate with a cat door in the bottom on the door. It keeps it separate, the cats can get to it, and it swings open as a door so it's easy for me to use carrying laundry. I got it at petsmart on sale for $40 or so, it's metal so it looks nice, and is "extra wide" so it would cover a large area. The SPCA may allow pets adopted at Christmas time, you'd have to check of course, but if you are planning on one in advance it's probably easier than someone who just decides to go ahead with it at the last minute. I love my cats, I'd have 10 if it was allowed lol. My dog, I like but he's a lot more work! The whole walking in all kinds of weather is not my cup of tea lol, cats at least you have to keep up with the litter box, but it's not outside in the snow and rain

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I'm allergic to cats but I have gotten used to the cats my family had growing up so I'm sure I'll get used to this one too. We are unsure if this will be a before or after Christmas thing, we have to figure out a litter situation where the dogs won't interfere and get into it. We also don't have anything for a cat so we will have to gather all of the necessities. I don't think the SPCA allows pets to be adopted at Christmas time so we will have to figure out the best time. I think the camper is a great idea to give the kitties a warm spot in the winter
    Jezebel and slambert like this.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post

ok ppl what color are your eyes ??
    mine are brown

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Mine are blue but according ing to my closest friends when my emotions are high lol they are bright green
    garbagepicker and julesie-pie like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Just getting caught up on a few questions... I know there's still some more, but I thought I would start.

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    I tried getting a bit of shopping done tonight but, couldn't find anything my buddy asked for at Costco....so I have 2 questions:

If you could choose something from Costco, what would it be?
    If you listed something as a most wanted gift, have you changed your mind?
    Something from Costco.... A new book
    I don't remember my Most Wanted item, so anything is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    I have an idea for a Wow gift, but it would definitely work better/be more useful towards the beginning of the month, which would then really make the 25th gift seem anti climatic.

Would you be ok with this if you were my buddy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    buddy question : do you or your child eat pop tarts ?
    We try to eat clean. The box would definitely be devoured if one were given to us though.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    buddy..if i missed these answers PLEASE forgive me..
    Do you have a passport??
    also
    Do you wear earrings?? or do you like accessories etc for hair ?
    I have a passport. I wear earrings. I like unique accessories for hair.

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    Last minute question
    Buddy what is your favourite flavour of old dutch chips?

Smile of the day: my almost 3yr old said "Daddy, there's some water on the floor" Daddy asks if he peed his pants - "nope but there is water on the floor". He had tipped over the cats water dish so I told him that he needed to help clean it up. He jogs off to the bathroom a few feet away - I turned around to grab a cloth - turn back and there he is with the end of the toilet paper in his hand and a long trail behind him. He pulls a few squares off and tried mopping it was so cute!
    We don't eat a lot of chips. I like Ketchup chips or dill pickle or bbq.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    julesie...you're always liking my posts.....and i think you're on my short list.....AM I YOUR BUDDY?? hehehe
    She likes a lot if my posts too. I was wondering if she was my buddy too
    julesie-pie and missbee217 like this.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Am I the only one with green eyes??

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I have hazel eyes.
    after finally packing my stuff into a box. um all i can say is buddy hope you are home when the package is delivered. yikes!
    as for sending it due to limited car access its either going to be this Sunday or Next Saturday.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Blue eyes here for the whole family!

Can't remember if I answered the chip question - dislike salt & vinegar, only like bbq if it's lays. Sour cream & onion/ketchup/plain are always safe with us (as I don't think I've ever had old dutch chips)

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

did Jezz ever explain the answer to the contest? =)

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

I have hazel/green eyes.

Buddy, I THINK I am done. I am worried that I didn't get much XMAS stuff but I find a lot of that is a personal thing... I didn't want to buy crappy dollar store stuff for you either. I more than BLEW my budget (PLEASE don't tell hubby!!) but I love you to death and couldn't help myself . Now to wrap and number - oy vey, that is going to be hard.

I also want to give a HUGE shout out to Pumpkin who sent me some Penningtons underwear that she got an AMAZING deal on. God I love SC'ers, who else would do that for you? And my fave pair is turqoise with Penguins on them <3

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

My eyes are blue. Is it weird that i honestly don't' know what colour my oldest sons eyes are? I swear they keep changing. They were blue until he was a little over 2 and now they're more green or hazel or brown some days. so messed up!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Im told my eyes change to what im wearing. On my drivers they say blue though!
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    I hope it isn't me you are talking about! So sorry if it is. I have missed a ton of questions. My h had a heart attack a couple of weeks ago and I haven't been on as much as I should have been. I also spilled a cup of coffee on my laptop so I can know see the threads but I cannot respond because my keyboard is toast!
    Jody - sending good thoughts and prayers to your family - what a shocker.

Been a busy week here, trying to catch up with the insurance dude, the contractor and get some STRAIGHT answers on what we are doing, what we can spend on flooring etc. No one wants to give us a straight answer.
    My nephew that lives with us has been ill, he had a brain aneuryism in August and was convalescing here with the in laws and took a few steps back, he is one sick dude, he spent 2 nights in Emerg., one night in ICU and then they transferred him to Halifax yesterday. So hopefully they can figure out what is going on!

Hope you all have a great friday - I am off for the weekend! woohooo~!

Thread Information