User Tag List

Page 209 of 493 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 309 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

Thanks ladies, now i'm getting excited to mail, as soon as i finish wrapping i'll post a picture. Question when we start to open our packages do we take a daily picture? Or is it every few days or on the last day?

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

dlee.. nice paper it looks so retro it looks 'sick' as my kids would say very cool! luv it.

meShell.. boy do i know what you mean. i had a box.. too small, then another.. too small.. well the box it finally all fit in. seriously. wait til my buddy sees it. LOL

Bear25 i only double wrapped a couple of items as they went together but wanted buddy to have lots to open so i separated them.

Jeze hope your feeling less overwhelmed soon.

every package train i've been on i've felt anxiety. in the end ..

new2sc--OMG.. i remember that happening last year. wow. time to trade that car in for a luckier model. my goodness. hope your luck improves and FAST.

Pammie.. good luck on the house hunt.

Peachy- glad to hear your enjoying your snow....you can keep it all.

bluzsuz..almost tempted to buy one of those machines myself. sounds like a dream.
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Well it looks like our new furry friend has gone home. We let him out this morning to see what he'd do and he trotted off just as happy as could be and hasn't been back. I hope he is back with his family Glad we could help him but also glad we have not had to adopt him....just hoping he doesn't return tonight after the sun goes down and he's done having his adventures of the day...LOL

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Its another day filled with babysitting here! I am taking my little poopie schmoopie overnight. WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!

I have been second guessing myself about my package too. I think its normal to have those thoughts. BUT, I remember the time, energy and thought that went into choosing each gift and I am 100% thrilled with what my buddy will recieve. Not all gifts are "big" but they were wishes.

I have to agree with everyone.. I'm just excited to know that someone out there took time(and money) from thier busy life to think of me. That is a gift!!!!

So before I even see my package.. Thank you buddy-- for thinking of me-- spending money on me-- using your time to wrap presents for me! **MUAH**
    Jezebel, Ceren, wendyjane and 9 others like this.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    I wish I had a Keurig! Tried one out at a store demonstration and loved it BUT the DH is too cheap and doesn't think we need one

Whats better? Keurig? Tassimo? Something else? We're coffee, hot chocolate, & tea drinkers so the more variety, the better...
    I have a Tassimo and would rather have a Keurig. I actually got my Tassimo from my SIL's friend for free so I can't really complain but find Keurig has so many awesome flavours. I want Egg nog coffee!!

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    PS buddy you haven't indicated your favourite old dutch chip so its' my choice
    Oh yay another to cross off my list, now I only have 28 people that could possibly be my buddy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear25 View Post
    Thanks ladies, now i'm getting excited to mail, as soon as i finish wrapping i'll post a picture. Question when we start to open our packages do we take a daily picture? Or is it every few days or on the last day?
    Last year most of us posted what we got each day or every other and then posted one pic of the gifts grouped together at the end of each week.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Its another day filled with babysitting here! I am taking my little poopie schmoopie overnight. WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!

I have been second guessing myself about my package too. I think its normal to have those thoughts. BUT, I remember the time, energy and thought that went into choosing each gift and I am 100% thrilled with what my buddy will recieve. Not all gifts are "big" but they were wishes.

I have to agree with everyone.. I'm just excited to know that someone out there took time(and money) from thier busy life to think of me. That is a gift!!!!

So before I even see my package.. Thank you buddy-- for thinking of me-- spending money on me-- using your time to wrap presents for me! **MUAH**
    So you'll be happy with the broccoli that I'm sending?
    Jezebel, Ceren, xox2010 and 8 others like this.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

ok is there some where on this thread you can post how to download and attach proper size pics. for those who want to take pictures before we send, as well as after we receive and are opening. some of us are trying and its not working.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

im co-hosting a bazaar next month and am slowly putting together items to sell to make a little money for xmas.
    i found these on pinterest awhile ago
    http://pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=candy+sleighs I used mint kit kats for the 'base' , peppermint patties instead of peanut butter for allergy reasons, then Andes candies than a mini jersey milk then an icy square on top tied with a ribbon then a little chocolate santa is attached on the front of them. they look so amazing and only one burnt finger so far.
    im also going to attempt to make a few smaller versions of these
    http://pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=...s+ball+wreaths
    i also found this morning at a local church bazaar little wooden ornaments for 5/$1.00. i bought them all plus an old fashioned red/green bead chain that im going to wrap around a green wreath and attach the little ornaments they are so cute. once i've assembled it i'll package it up along with a few other items i've collected and filled to make baskets etc for a raffle. if i can figure out how to take pics i will.
    anyway thats whats been keeping my busy.
    Jezebel and julesie-pie like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Broccoli is on sale at Sobeys in the Maritimes this weekend!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

OMG! Holy wrapping marathon! Picked up the last gift today, finished up one of the homemade craft items.. and wrapped 23 gifts.. I'm not sure how it will fit in the box once the last 2 are finished tomorrow! My box might end up with a teepee top, lol!

Even though I spent extra time in wrapping... same doubts over here as well. Although the majority of items were off my buddy's wishlist, I wish she had been on a bit more often to answer some questions for that WOW gift.. oh well, I hope she likes it!

Name:  advent.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  249.2 KB

Oops.. sorry for the stinkin' HUGE photo!!!
    Last edited by NickiB; Sat, Nov 10th, 2012 at 05:25 PM.
    Jezebel, scbpooh, Ceren and 13 others like this.

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

i love your wrapping Nicki very pretty.
    pumpkin9211 likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

i am gonna apologize to my buddy in advance, my wrapping skills suck really bad......LOL. here at home i use mostly gift boxes and bags to get me thru the holidays.
    xox2010, slambert and missbee217 like this.

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    i am gonna apologize to my buddy in advance, my wrapping skills suck really bad......LOL. here at home i use mostly gift boxes and bags to get me thru the holidays.
    Umm, you can see I cheated a bit... used 3 brown paper lunch bags for a few of the gifts.. just added fancy ribbon and glitter to glam them up a bit! Plus.. the fancy ribbons hide a multitude of sins on the actual wrapping, lol!

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    I am using the bags and boxes for my buddies presents, it makes things look prettier and a lot of the presents look different and lets face it it's a lot neater lol
    , although i am wrapping as many as i can.
    Jezebel and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    OMG! Holy wrapping marathon! Picked up the last gift today, finished up one of the homemade craft items.. and wrapped 23 gifts.. I'm not sure how it will fit in the box once the last 2 are finished tomorrow! My box might end up with a teepee top, lol!

Even though I spent extra time in wrapping... same doubts over here as well. Although the majority of items were off my buddy's wishlist, I wish she had been on a bit more often to answer some questions for that WOW gift.. oh well, I hope she likes it!

Name:  advent.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  249.2 KB

Oops.. sorry for the stinkin' HUGE photo!!!
    So beautiful, I look back at my wrapped gifts and feel sorry for my buddy lol!
    Bear25 likes this.

Thread Information