User Tag List

Page 294 of 493 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 344 394 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

aw! do they protect the cat or is he the boss?
    Armygirl76 and missbee217 like this.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    aw! do they protect the cat or is he the boss?
    Oh he is most definitely boss lol but he completely believes he is a dog
    slambert and missbee217 like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    oops

1.Princess Pumpkin
    2.CLB......
    3.BLUZ............
    4.Momto2K's............
    5.YellowTamborine........
    6.Slambert..........
    7.julesie-pie.........
    8.ceren...............
    9.coyote........
    10.K8's fate.............
    11.lizardqueen...............
    12.juliejolie................
    13.shawlightning.....................
    14.cowgirlmama...............
    15.garbagepicker.........
    16.jezebel................
    17.dlee.............
    18. Princess wendyJane
    armygirl..............
    .missbee.............
    .........surprise rider
    21.new2sc...........
    23.klepto.............
    24.chesterjes........

***1 package will be going out to someone very special *** will give hints later
    Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    oooh 22 sounds like it could be interesting - need any donations? W
    sure I will p'm you

Quote Originally Posted by missbee217 View Post
    We LOVE nuts (probably b/c we are a little nuts, but... )!
    I am crazy allergic to perfumed and scented products, even fresh cut flowers...I seem to be fine with food (cucumber, berry, baked goods) scented products... and for some reason, I seem to be fine with the turquoise Unstoppables samples; the pink one on the other hand, no. Instant headache when I brought the sample box in out of the mailbox!

Is there an actual post with the rules/guidelines? I know maildate is by the 28th, and that it includes homemade items...Is there a theme, how many gifts, etc?

Both

LOL!

**Are you that someone special??? You DEFINATELY deserve an extra special something for all of your hard work here!
    not me...the guidlines are the same as the train...like tracking number ect...but you must send 2 homemade items ...doesn't matter what it is or who made it you do not have to send more than 2 items it is totally up to you
    Last edited by Jezebel; Wed, Nov 28th, 2012 at 11:54 PM.
    julesie-pie and missbee217 like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

no to body washes ect as I mainly use aveeno and I have plenty perfumes and really scented items are out as I can't breathe very well with scents. my biggest allergy is fish so that means Jezz can't have fish flavored snacks....as even touching those will send me into a life threating reaction

I like mixed nuts/Timmies/I have been searching for canning tongs/I like to read on my tablet/I like listening to my music on Itunes I have 15 ish hours currently though I was browsing some more today

hmmm I am sitting here drinking a Bailys an coffee watching Jezz sleep....
    Armygirl76, slambert and bluzsuz like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

no to body washes ect as I mainly use aveeno and I have plenty perfumes and really scented items are out as I can't breathe very well with scents. my biggest allergy is fish so that means Jezz can't have fish flavored snacks....as even touching those will send me into a life threating reaction

I like mixed nuts/Timmies/I have been searching for canning tongs/I like to read on my tablet/I like listening to my music on Itunes I have 15 ish hours currently though I was browsing some more today

hmmm I am sitting here drinking a Bailys an coffee watching Jezz sleep....
    this was last night I fell asleep before posting lol

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

ooohh Bailey's.. yum.. what a nice way to wake up.
    julesie-pie and missbee217 like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

I am all alone here today! I can't remember the last time I was alone in the house all day!
    Grandpa is still away, oldest DD is at school and DH and youngest DD have gone out for the day!!

Not sure what trouble I can get into while they are out LOL

I do plan on working on my mini train buddy's gift -I went out yesterday and picked up supplies for some homemade goodies
    Jezebel, Ceren, wendyjane and 5 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

I am stocked for at least 6 months on hair care, body lotion, body wash, toothpaste, etc. Live Clean moisturizing body wash is one thing that I can use a little extra of though.

I have no serious allergies, nothing a little Reactin wouldn't help fix, but I do have a bunch of food sensitivities ( gluten, corn, potato, MSG, dairy are the main culprits)

I will have to think a bit on some other things I could add to my list and post when I get back later

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

this was last night I fell asleep before posting lol
    He he I am going to admit something I threw my back out yesterday happen sometimes when I run in the cold so I was on muscle relaxants yesterday. I am fairly little so the kick the snot out of me so I cannot be held responsible for my post yesterday I remember very little apparently I compared jesus to pugs bum. lol

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by YellowTamborine View Post
    mine have all been banished to the basement. I'm not a particularly patient person so out of sight out of mind. Come on Saturday!!!

Hey new buddy. I've done some stalking but still need some ideas so tell me, is there anything new you want that you dont' think came in your Advent package?

Also i've recently come across some fabulous bodycare deals so since i now have lots to share, do you happen to be in need of any body wash, razors, shave gel, soaps....that kind of stuff?

I do not want any food I have to mix together and bake,I bake enough this time of year! pre-baked gladley accepted

I love venus razors!

I am a Christmas junkie especially vintage stuff and ceramic trees (even just a base or just a tree or just a lighted cord) having said that I don't like nicnacs..

OK new buddy quick question: any allergies in your house (peanuts etc) or major dislikes (scents, foods, anything) and anything you do not allow in your house?[/QUOTE]

Smellies....almost all scents in this crazy allergy house!

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    He he I am going to admit something I threw my back out yesterday happen sometimes when I run in the cold so I was on muscle relaxants yesterday. I am fairly little so the kick the snot out of me so I cannot be held responsible for my post yesterday I remember very little apparently I compared Jesus to pugs bum. lol
    i was a little worried you were calling Jesus and a@@ however this Christian has to admit he is appearing on that dogs a@@!!!! Weird and so funny I almost peed my pants!!!
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

ok sitting here getting some crafts done...waiting for my rental to arrive and then just a bit of "real work" then I can play LOL

I need to pick up a few items today....and then......I will see what kind of trouble I can find

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    ooohh Bailey's.. yum.. what a nice way to wake up.
    not this morning that was last night I just posted it this morning as I had fallen asleep before I hit post reply

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    For whoever has me for the mini buddy train, I forgot to add these items if you can find it somewhere... As I've been making bento box lunches for my daughter since she started finger foods and eats like a champion!

http://www.allthingsforsale.com/bent...eetthedubiens1
    Adorable animal food picks for DD's bento box

http://www.allthingsforsale.com/bent...705158560.html
    Bento lunch bag

Crinkly knife to cut vegetable slices with crinkles/waves

Food safe markers I can use to draw details onto her foods

Any bento boxes, supplies, silicone cupcake molds (I use them to hold & separate foods, see below), small cookie cutters, etc.

Here are some of her lunches I've made...

Those are awsome! I make bento-like lunches for ds1 for school but they aren't quite as fancy as yours! I started doing it because he wasn't eating much and I found out that at snack time they can only take one container out of their lunch kits and then can eat the rest at lunch. So he wasn't eating enough for snack and then at lunch it was taking too much time to open all the different containers. Now he gets a chance at everything for snack time and there is only one lid to open. hehehe Mommy is smarter then she looks
    I love the egg shapers. They are super cool. Too bad my kids wont eat eggs. Do you think they would work for rice balls?

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

not this morning that was last night I just posted it this morning as I had fallen asleep before I hit post reply
    when i would work nites i would check the internet and would often fall asleep with the laptop in my lap......LOL.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

CLB! We were at the One of a Kind Show here in Toronto yesterday and thought of you! I saw someone selling ruffle scarves for friggin' $45! I remembered you saying they take you about an hour or two to knit one up, and when I check out material costs (I'm going to try making some for xmas)...Lord love a duck! That's some serious profit margin there. You should be selling those things!

Thread Information