User Tag List

Page 293 of 493 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 343 393 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    oops

1.Princess Pumpkin
    2.CLB
    3.PRINCESS BLUZ
    4.Momto2K's
    5.YellowTamborine
    6.Slambert
    7.julesie-pie
    8.ceren
    9.coyote
    10.K8's fate
    11.lizardqueen
    12.juliejolie
    13.shawlightning
    14.cowgirlmama
    15.garbagepicker
    16.jezebel
    17.dlee
    18. Princess wendyJane
    armygirl
    .missbee
    .Donkey
    22.surprise rider

***1 package will be going out to someone very special *** will give hints later
    Well, if they get to be Princesses - I want to be one too!!!

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Guess I shouldnt have missed a few days. Have fun on the mini train everyone!
    Jezebel and missbee217 like this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

friday afternoon
    Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    When are you leaving Lloyd?

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

response to questions:

is there anything new you want that you dont' think came in your Advent package?
    - I would love some refill tape for my tape dispenser as I used a lot to wrap my gifts! haha.
    - double sided foam squares (different sizes, preferably larger rectangles or squares)
    - I really want this tea steeper: http://www.davidstea.com/the-steeper...om/the-steeper but I know it's a bit pricey...
    - colbie caillat's christmas cd (but I'm not sure if my buddy got this for me or not...)
    - I've been doing a lot more painting lately so maybe some nice acrylic paints?
    - eyeliner (any brand) I always seem to need this.

but really. I'm happy with most things. I think I answered the questions pretty thoroughly throughout the train so I think that'll give enough ideas to my new buddy. EXCITING!!!

it's hard to say because I don't know what's in my current package now. man, I can't believe we'll finish one package and be able to unwrap another one right after. wow!

OH! I just thought something I didn't put at all in my advent train. I've recently acquired a number of necklaces and I haven't figured out a nice way to display/hang them. I have a really awesome earring holder but nothing to hang my necklaces on. I put them in a box but they get easily tangled, etc. not sure if that's something but thought I'd through it out there!

allergies: none. but I'm specific about most scented things and have enough lotions/body washes so no need for any of those things. thanks!
    juliejolie and missbee217 like this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YellowTamborine View Post
    Hey new buddy. I've done some stalking but still need some ideas so tell me, is there anything new you want that you dont' think came in your Advent package?

Also i've recently come across some fabulous bodycare deals so since i now have lots to share, do you happen to be in need of any body wash, razors, shave gel, soaps....that kind of stuff?
    always can use socks...i have to wear black( doesnt have to be plain they can have designs) at work and DD likes to hide them on me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    OK new buddy quick question: any allergies in your house (peanuts etc) or major dislikes (scents, foods, anything) and anything you do not allow in your house?
    nothing to strong as my asthma will act up
    love vanilla berry and citrus scents
    Jezebel likes this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    friday afternoon
    Ahh I am driving in Saturday would have loved to have met you!
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Wed, Nov 28th, 2012 at 11:33 PM.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I love David's tea too the have these cute crochet wraps for the travel sleepers. I said to my son that he and his sister should go do their christmas shopping soon to which he replied ah mom how bought I give you some money and you buy yourself something pretty guess what he's getting me lol Aren't they cute I love the color
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Jezebel, Ceren, juliejolie and 2 others like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

oooh 22 sounds like it could be interesting - need any donations? W

oops

1.Princess Pumpkin
    2.CLB
    3.BLUZ
    4.Momto2K's
    5.YellowTamborine
    6.Slambert
    7.julesie-pie
    8.ceren
    9.coyote
    10.K8's fate
    11.lizardqueen
    12.juliejolie
    13.shawlightning
    14.cowgirlmama
    15.garbagepicker
    16.jezebel
    17.dlee
    18. Princess wendyJane
    armygirl
    .missbee
    .Donkey
    22.surprise rider

***1 package will be going out to someone very special *** will give hints later
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

DH hid my package for me -after spending an entire evening shaking, sniffing and otherwise investigating my package we decided it is best if he hid it until Saturday. No clue where he put it -I've looked everywhere LOL

Here are a few ideas:
    -I always need socks, love funky colours/designs etc
    -my favorite "family" picture frame fell off the mantle (thanks to the cat ) and broke, I'd love another black frame with something about family on it
    -always need white candles, any shape size. I've filled an old stone fireplace with them
    -chocolate and coffee (regular ground) -can never have enough of either
    -mittens -I knit but never seem to get around to making myself anything
    -something to hang on the door (other than Christmas wreaths etc) from after Christmas until spring, or something for any other holiday other than Christmas (Easter, Halloween, etc) or some kind of "Welcome to the beach" sign for the door...
    -rooster weathervane (plastic $ store OK!) want one for on top of the barn -can't find one anywhere that isn't $$$$$$$$$$$$$
    -any kind of painting/art -always looking for unique items to hang on the walls
    -basket/box/??? to store makeup etc in for top of my dresser
    -nightlight
    -hair elastics/clips/pins/hairbands
    -anything for the girls (who are 3 and 9)
    -can always use bodywash, razors, soaps etc
    -I LOOOOOOVE homemade gifts -so please feel free to get creative buddy!

OK new buddy quick question: any allergies in your house (peanuts etc) or major dislikes (scents, foods, anything) and anything you do not allow in your house?
    We LOVE nuts (probably b/c we are a little nuts, but... )!
    I am crazy allergic to perfumed and scented products, even fresh cut flowers...I seem to be fine with food (cucumber, berry, baked goods) scented products... and for some reason, I seem to be fine with the turquoise Unstoppables samples; the pink one on the other hand, no. Instant headache when I brought the sample box in out of the mailbox!

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    missbee, it's 1-2 homemade items (made by yourself or another person) so I'm assuming everything else can be store-bought =)
    Is there an actual post with the rules/guidelines? I know maildate is by the 28th, and that it includes homemade items...Is there a theme, how many gifts, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I am allergic to pine and baby powder scents, and I really dislike black licorice and dried fruit. There isn't much I don't allow in the house except maybe toy guns but my son is a little old for them now anyway. What I really want more than anything is 4 hours of totally uninterrupted sleep so if you can find muzzles for my husband and son, some quiet socks for my dogs feet and a big padded tail covers (they are so loud when they bang them off the walls racing the halls with excitement) some duct tape to tie the cat to a chair with so he will stop knocking stuff off the counter all night then I would LOVE you forever....I just need some sleep and all of the people and critters in my house are so LOUD....sigh. Rant over....again I will be totally thrilled with whatever you send

So is everyone waiting to see what their new buddies get in their advent package before you start shopping or are you starting now?
    Both

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Well, if they get to be Princesses - I want to be one too!!!
    LOL!

oops

1.Princess Pumpkin
    2.CLB
    3.BLUZ
    4.Momto2K's
    5.YellowTamborine
    6.Slambert
    7.julesie-pie
    8.ceren
    9.coyote
    10.K8's fate
    11.lizardqueen
    12.juliejolie
    13.shawlightning
    14.cowgirlmama
    15.garbagepicker
    16.jezebel
    17.dlee
    18. Princess wendyJane
    armygirl
    .missbee
    .Donkey
    22.surprise rider

**Are you that someone special??? You DEFINATELY deserve an extra special something for all of your hard work here!
    Jezebel and julesie-pie like this.
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YellowTamborine View Post
    Hey new buddy. I've done some stalking but still need some ideas so tell me, is there anything new you want that you dont' think came in your Advent package?

Also i've recently come across some fabulous bodycare deals so since i now have lots to share, do you happen to be in need of any body wash, razors, shave gel, soaps....that kind of stuff?
    we are starting to get a little low on men's body wash (gillette, axe, old spice), razors (male and female) are always welcome. don't need any bodywash otherwise but could use Dove bar soap lemongrass scent.

as for anything new that did not come in the advent train.........i have no idea what i got but i would love:

-1/2 pound Reese peanut butter cup
    -Dove bar soap lemongrass scent
    -Febreeze Air Effects (sky and linen scent or citrus scent)
    -Envelopes
    -stamps
    -packing tape
    -Hanes ankle sweat socks (i don't like the really thin socks, must be sweat socks)
    -Vaseline Intensive Care lotion (green bottle, aloe and cucumber? scent)
    -Crest Pro health toothpaste
    -ROLO hot chocolate
    -HV huggies/pampers coupons
    -T-Disks (Timmy's, maxwell house or nabob coffee, cadbury hot chocolate)
    -t-disk carousel or something similar to hold them
    -some nice receiving blankets (boy). mine are old and would like some new ones for when we go out. homemade would be awesome, especially ones that would be 1 meter x 1 meter. i had one that size that my mom made and i have no clue where it went

we have one food allergy and that i me and i CANNOT have fresh pineapple. other than that we do not like any harsh scents. i like a faint vanilla scent, fruity scents.

we try not to let our 7 year old have guns. just does not teach the respect for the weapon when they are toys. other than that anything is a go!!

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

no just do a search of posts for your buddy and you can skim just their posts

saw some at SDM did you have insurance on your MIA gift ?
    I did get a refund but it was a cute item that you cant really find in stores.

My box is sitting in the living room and I'm doing pretty good! I've only taken it out once and took a pic with my phone but still haven't hooked it up to the computer. My dog actually goes up to it more than me and sniffs it lol.
    slambert and missbee217 like this.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

My son is a little sensitive to scents gets a rash but other than that no allergies
    Jezebel likes this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Okay my "3" dogs this is how they sleep all the time
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Jezebel, Ceren, Melissa13 and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

bored tired procrastinating (filthy desk with piles of coupon e everywhere :S don't wanna do anything) = sugar low from eating 6? 8? cookies but they were sooooo goood so much for my zumba class
    MIL has toddled off to bed and the cats are miaowing for their nightly feeding (hey cat... wanna cookie?)
    I crossed my arms like Genie and nodded, I clicked my heels but the crap doesn't put itself away. Hunh. Sucks.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

For whoever has me for the mini buddy train, I forgot to add these items if you can find it somewhere... As I've been making bento box lunches for my daughter since she started finger foods and eats like a champion!

http://www.allthingsforsale.com/bent...eetthedubiens1
    Adorable animal food picks for DD's bento box

http://www.allthingsforsale.com/bent...705158560.html
    Bento lunch bag

Crinkly knife to cut vegetable slices with crinkles/waves

Food safe markers I can use to draw details onto her foods

Any bento boxes, supplies, silicone cupcake molds (I use them to hold & separate foods, see below), small cookie cutters, etc.

Here are some of her lunches I've made...

Last edited by juliejolie; Wed, Nov 28th, 2012 at 11:39 PM.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Thread Information