User Tag List

Page 315 of 493 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post

Thanks for all the well wishes

Day 2 50 Shades of Grey.

Day 3 xmas plates /ice cube tray / cat toy w/catnip pocket thanks Coyote !!!!

Klepto recieved
    day 2 pks colored garland ...going on the tree
    day 3 is coupons !!!
    Tell Klepto, I promise he has more exciting "manly" gifts on the way as of about day 8 is roughly where hubby started putting in his "manly" input!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

wish I had julesie-pies' day 1 gift or jezzs' day 2 gift....seriously bored. Hubby is hogging the tv watching a shoot em up pvr'd show. Caught up on emails, snooping, not interested in cleaning or chores...need a good book - off to search for something good. night
    Jezebel likes this.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

WooHoo!
    I just opened my envies for days 1 - 3 and EACH ONE is a Kelloggs/Hasbro PIN! (Day Four looks suspiciously similar, also )
    What is even crazier, is that before I knew momto2k's was my buddy, she pm'd me with TWO OTHER codes!

That is $50 in coupons for products that I am buying either way... absolutely CRAZY!

Thank you!

I hope they get here before Christmas!

THANK YOU!

On another note...
    Kind of disappointing that only some people are posting what they got and/or how well received the gifts were...

I am curious about one particular buddy...I am anxiously awaiting an update!
    Last edited by missbee217; Tue, Dec 4th, 2012 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Sp
    Jezebel, Ceren, wendyjane and 4 others like this.
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

^^^ same here am dissapointed ppl are not posting it was part of the guidlines...plus it is upsetting to the ppl who bought not to be thanked or anything for the gifts they picked out for their buddies......

I am sore an tired...off to bed guys :O)

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

ok so mad.....just spent a ton of time typing out a response about kids and unwell pets and how we handled it and it did not post. will do again tomorrow. if you have any questions about it gwennad, please feel free to message me and i can help you explain it to your son. mine was almost 6 when we had our cat put down. was not easy!!

sending ((((((HUGS)))))) your way!!
    wendyjane, gwennad and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    Day 3 is bags to put presents in! Love these, I hate to wrap!!
    i hate wrapping presents too!!! LOL

glad you liked them!!
    wendyjane and missbee217 like this.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by missbee217 View Post

On another note...
    Kind of disappointing that only some people are posting what they got and/or how well received the gifts were...

I am curious about one particular buddy...I am anxiously awaiting an update!
    Ok. I am back with a computer!!! I have been computer less for almost two weeks. I have been trying to keep up but it is super hard on an iPhone.

My gifts:
    Open now : a basket (that very sadly was broken in shipping- the bottom was cracked in a gazillion piece) with 4 mugs, hot choc mix and a Gazillion little chocolates! Thank you so much! The girls and my hubby and I had lots of fun with a hot choc and movie night! . I loved it! What a great idea :D

Day 1: Penguin ceramic bowl- OMG!!!! I love it soooooo much. It has taken up residence on our stove.

Day 2: Triple Star Icing Tip- This will make life sooooo much easier. Thank you! It is one of those items I just couldn't justify the cost of.

Day 3: 16" Reusable Icing Bag!!!! You have no idea how helpful this will be.

The girls gifts: Missbee was thoughtful enough to space the gifts out so that each girl would get a gift on the same day.

Day 1: Cupcake Making Supplies. We had an AMAZING family afternoon making the cupcakes together. As excited as the girls were to receive this, I think it was a gift for all of us as that time spent with them was so incredibly precious.

Day 2: gummy Lifesavers and cute Christmas craft kits. We haven't had a chance to do the craft yet but I know they will have lots of fun.

I am still so amazed that someone took the time and energy to shop for my family. Thank you so much for all the effort you put in to make our packages so special.

Now that I have my laptop back (well a new one anyways) I will do my best to pop in and update more

PS- sorry about 4 coupons in a row- I wanted you to have them in time for Christmas. BUT I promise you on the 5th it gets better. Way better
    Last edited by Momto2Ks; Tue, Dec 4th, 2012 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Took out pictures until I can figure out how to make them smaller
    Jezebel, Ceren, wendyjane and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    ^^^ same here am dissapointed ppl are not posting it was part of the guidlines...plus it is upsetting to the ppl who bought not to be thanked or anything for the gifts they picked out for their buddies......

I am sore an tired...off to bed guys :O)
    Feel better soon! Wish I were closer so I could be of more help to you
    Jezebel likes this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Today, I got an awesome "Let It Snow" nightlight!!!!! Love it! Courtnee got to Xmas DVDs. Thanks so much Nat!

i am taking pics! I will post a bunch later in the week! Still stuck with only using an iPhone and posting is a pain!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

feeling all loopy an can't sleep
    wendyjane, NickiB and missbee217 like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

for the handful of ppl in this thread who text/phone me ....please text me first for the next day or so incase I can sleep as with the pain I am finding it hard to get comfy...so sure I will take a catnap if that is available LOL
    missbee217 likes this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

sorry just trying to catch up from the 20 hour bus ride i had on friday/saturday
    day 1 - i got a mini calendar for my purse and pens...DD got princess stickers and play book[
    day 2 - i got some much needed plastic ware in red and green perfect for xmas ...DD got princess phone with lip gloss inside...she had no idea what it was and tried it as underarm deoderant first lol i showed her what it is and she loves it
    day 3 - i got a box of peel and stick gift tags which are perfect because i hate taping the on pkgs lol...DD got a princess pencil case and 3 pkgs of crayons

tysm so far we love everything and DD says ty riley and of course Peachy QUOTE=Peachykeen2007;5129638]Hopefully my buddy is liking their gifts

Riley just came home to open day 1 from snuffalufagus - He received the most adorable hoodie, sweater and 10 t-shirts - HOLY MOLY THANK YOU [/QUOTE]

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Was going to sleep then realized it is after midnight so jumped out of bed. Got 200 mini baking cups!! Awesome. Now I have everything I need for holiday baking! thank you so muh bear25!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Day 4 is simply delicious!! I got a big pack of reese peanut butter cups and there is a box for hubby when he gets home...thank you Melissa13, I'm in serious need of chocolate this week and they will be put to good use Trent got a box of pop tarts that he intends to take for lunch today, I've had to talk him into taking 1 a day..LOL Thank you Jezebel, I hope you are feeling a little better today.
    Jezebel, Ceren, Melissa13 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Day 4: I got 8 Cadbury Scream Eggs---Which probably won't make it until the end of the day.

Hailey got some goldfish and Zach got Toy Story Stickers

Name:  IMG_4927.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  393.6 KB

Thread Information