User Tag List

Page 323 of 493 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 373 423 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Day 5: Banana Gerber Graduate Puffs, Very Berry Rice Cereal, and 2 pouches of Heinz pureed food pouches! Along with a ton of baby food coupons!
    Maile is so spoiled! Thanks Armygirl! *muah*

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Its snowing in Toronto!
    Last edited by juliejolie; Wed, Dec 5th, 2012 at 08:56 AM.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Day 5 at my house was a 12pk of AA batteries! Can never have enough!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

day 5 brought me Baby Aveeno lotion. can't wait to put it to good use!!! thanks so much buddy!!!!

have a dr's appt this morning. am wondering if i asked to be induced, if she do it. i was 38 weeks yesterday and i am so done. the pain in my hips and pelvis is killing me, to the point where i am having a hard time getting in and out of my van, and i really want my family to meet him who will be in town the weekend before my due date for our christmas celebration. not only that, devin called from school and he is in the christmas concert at school with speaking lines so has to be there in the evening. nothing like adding more to the pregnant mommy's list......lol. i really don't want to miss his concert either.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Day 5 .... Holiday tape and a creative moments photo sharing card and prezzie stickers woohoo Julsie-pie thank you

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Day 5 my buddy sent to me Gingerbread Candy Canes
    I didn't even know these existed! I may just throw one in my coffee and call it breakfast .
    Thank you jezebel

Name:  friendship1.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  49.0 KB

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

99% homemade gift: OH YES, bring it on . I would love it

Items that would scare me in my package: anything alive and insect related, or additional kids LOL

Scrapbooking: Really really want to try it

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Day 5: Banana Gerber Graduate Puffs, Very Berry Rice Cereal, and 2 pouches of Heinz pureed food pouches! Along with a ton of baby food coupons!
    Maile is so spoiled! Thanks Armygirl! *muah*
    I glad you liked it, there are some gifts for mommy to lol but Hailey was all about Maile

day 5 was super neat Wilton Santa silly feet these are so neat I have to post a picture
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Ceren, gwennad, juliejolie and 8 others like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Day four for me was the coolest Pier One stick on wall snowflakes. Love! Day 5 brought Christmas themed Kleenex and three 4.00 Iogo coupons! Love that too!

Day 4 for Courtnee was a second light up snowflake. She really loves these Nat. I stuck them to her mirror in her room. Day 5 brought an iCarly microphone. She didn't have a chance to play with it yet so I am not sure what it does yet but we will hear after school I am sure!

I need to pick some brains.... Staff Christmas party on Saturday. I need to bring a white elephant gift in the 25.00 range. I work with six people. Five of them are serious rednecks. Bath stuff or candles or anything girly would not be appreciated. Anything Christmassy would not be appreciated. With the exception of my boss, none of them are readers or artsy. I prefer not to give alcohol because that is what everyone else is giving. Ideas??????

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Ok, no one has posted in like half an hour! I'm at work not wanting to work, so come on There is a Timmies in the building I work at so I got my coffee as usual (and a bagel with cream cheese and bacon - not usual Timmies fare, it's a combo cafeteria/Tim Hortons) and was super happy, they have the Timbit ornaments out! I grabbed one quick. Jackson loves the chocolate ones and that's what it is. He made me go to Tim Horton's on the way home from work last week, he had been asking for donuts for days... so I went and asked for 10 chocoalte timbits, sorry we only have two. Ok, how about a chocolate glazed donut? Nope. Ok, two timbits then. Thanks. 42 cents at the drive thru. Yup, the things we do for our kids I didn't even get myself a coffee!

Mea isn't even gone yet and I'm looking at kittens on Kijiji. How terrible of me! I don't think I'll get one, pretty sure I won't. Probably. I don't need another cat. Really. The kittens are sure cute though. Why are baby animals so adorable? And Jackson deserves a pet that doesn't run in terror from him... But no, I'm going to wait until we (hopefully) move in May. No kitten. I think.

This advent train is so great, I love opening a gift for me everyday, it's so exciting to see what everyone is getting. And I agree with the sentiment that people on here are so nice, and friendly. I wish I had friends like you all in real life! In person? Whatever You're all great!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    I need to pick some brains.... Staff Christmas party on Saturday. I need to bring a white elephant gift in the 25.00 range. I work with six people. Five of them are serious rednecks. Bath stuff or candles or anything girly would not be appreciated. Anything Christmassy would not be appreciated. With the exception of my boss, none of them are readers or artsy. I prefer not to give alcohol because that is what everyone else is giving. Ideas??????
    I tend to get a box of chocolates, or two. Possibly a gift card for a restaurant (Tim Hortons, Starbucks) that is close to work. Even if they don't want the chocolates for themselves they likely have someone else they can regift to. I might do $15 for the restaurant and a box of chocolates. I don't tend to like to give gift cards, seems unpersonal to me, but it depends on the situation of course.
    julesie-pie, dlee and missbee217 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I'm glad you are liking your gifts gwenad I had so much fun shopping for you and your son! The best is still yet to come I'm glad he liked those bars, I thought they were the ones you had described on your list...guess I goofed..luckily it was a good goof..LOL

As far as something I would definitely not want in my gift it would be spiders...real, fake, pictures of..I DO NOT like spiders. YUCK! LOL

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Things that would freak me out if I found them in my box: INSECTS, SNAKES, ANY BUGS

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

You are so sweet, Gwen and Itotally wish I had a Timmy's in my building.

I am getting a new window today. My h made a very costly mistake awhile back when he put a heater near our picture window. Anyway, the guys are here installing the new window. It's floor to ceiling. They keep going in and out of the door and slamming it instead of just walking through the big empty space where the window used to be. It's driving me crazy!!!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I'm glad you are liking your gifts gwenad I had so much fun shopping for you and your son! The best is still yet to come I'm glad he liked those bars, I thought they were the ones you had described on your list...guess I goofed..luckily it was a good goof..LOL
    He's had them before, it's been awhile though lol. I guess he has a short memory I can't remember what I put on the list, so I have a short memory too lol. My mom gets him the PC granola bars they are more like a quaker chewy bar than the cereal bars, but he's had both, and likes them, and quite enjoyed it for breakfast this morning!
    julesie-pie, slambert and dlee like this.

Thread Information