User Tag List

Page 339 of 493 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 349 389 439 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

YAY! i GOT A BIG CONTAINER OF GREEN GLITTER!!!!WOOHOO AND THANK-YOU Glennad! I am a geek for glitter!!!! I do not know what DD got as I made it to yoga early this am and I come back home and DD + DH head out the door! Love getting my work out out of the way first thing! Just does not happen as often as I would like...
    Jezz is so amazing and her missing out on a pkg is very wrong,however many angels are making it right..I am also missing out on the joy of seeing Julie and her daughter post about their presents,I did a double package for them and am very disapointed not to know what is happening with it,I wish Julie a speedy recovery.
    Jezz is the most giving person I know! Did you see that amazing cake she made for my friend and her family???

G

Quote Originally Posted by missbee217 View Post
    Kids were home sick for almost two weeks...
    Back at school for two days, then two hours into today I get a call to pick my sick kids up
    UUGGHH...
    My hubby has FINALLY returned to work after being off for 4 1/2 years (cancer, and then anklosing spondelytis), and I own a cleaning company. I have clients that will ONLY let me clean their home and will not allow my employees to go in;
    How do double income families do it? What do you do when you both have to work and your kids are sick?
    Hubby can't take time off in his second week of his new job; I already skipped houses last week to stay home with them...
    How do you convince someone to come in with your SICK kids? What would THAT rate of pay be???

My husband would be MORE than happy to have me at home full time, but after so many years of interacting with only children, you start to loose your marbles...
    I enjoy working a couple days a week, and I actually started a business to support us while he was sick, so I can't really just walk away from that...

PLEASE...Someone tell me how you do it!
    Your clients need to accept one of your employees to do their cleaning for them or wait for you to be free. We own a business and made the mistake of 'spoiling' some of our clients,they always want to reach me on the phone or see DH on their site and no one else. Not reality this is business people!!! Since I got preggers with DS no one reaches me on the phone and we have had to let some clients go because cloning DH did not work!!! No matter how much PAd TYE he ate!!!!!(Big Bang Refernence!LOL!)

G

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    **rant alert**

I woke up in such good spirits this morning, amazed by the generousity and kindness of a complete stranger! The spirit of Christmas and goodwill does exist! I will definitely be paying this forward!

Sadly though, I was also shown (by those closest to me) that the spirit of Christmas does not exist for everyone.

After opening today's gift my hubby informed me that I have ruined christmas for DD by participating in this train (as a result of this all remaining gifts for DD will not be opened until christmas day - I am very sorry CLB - I truly appreciate all your thought and hardwork that went into this package (i will still continue to open the ones for me when my DD is not around))

The second thing that happened today relates to the 2 children I watch. Its a sad as their mother doesnt really care about them. She cares that they are looked after but doesnt want to be the one to look after them and spends as little time with them as possible. So, I always try to do little things for them. When I saw that they didnt have advent calendars, I gave them the ones for Scott and I from this train (i think i might have mentioned this a few days back) and explained to them how it works only eating 1 chocolate a day as apparently they have never had one. I put them on the top of their fridge and all was going well until today. the little girl (almost 4) had eaten all her chocolates... when I asked her how she manage to get it from the top of the fridge, she told me her mother gave it to her and let her eat all the chocolates.... I am hurt and saddened that her mother could take the magic and joy of an advent calendar away from her daughter...
    BOO to the Grinch! (both of them!)Hope your day looks up...

G
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

So here is Day 1-7 from my awesome buddy TML of course missing the chocolate bar that I ate and the 4 FPC for frostys those are in my purse ready to be claimed on our way to Grandmas at Christmas
    today was a set of super cute cookie cutters and 2 Cadbury eggs ( those are breakfast I love me some Cadbury eggs I actually have a box of mini ones hidden in my closet)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Aw believe me Im the same way Even with Maile and a busy work day ahead... I am still so eager to get onto SC to see what my buddy got (as I cant remember which ones I wrapped in order) and to also post what I got... every morning I do this, its on my phone as I ride the packed bus and subway to work, not caring whose looking over my shoulder and reading my posts

I hope I wasnt too hard to buy for... I was afraid I didnt put enough options on my list
    No way Hailey and I had such an easy time, loved every minute

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    YAY! i GOT A BIG CONTAINER OF GREEN GLITTER!!!!WOOHOO AND THANK-YOU Glennad! I am a geek for glitter!!!! I do not know what DD got as I made it to yoga early this am and I come back home and DD + DH head out the door! Love getting my work out out of the way first thing! Just does not happen as often as I would like...
    Jezz is so amazing and her missing out on a pkg is very wrong,however many angels are making it right..I am also missing out on the joy of seeing Julie and her daughter post about their presents,I did a double package for them and am very disapointed not to know what is happening with it,I wish Julie a speedy recovery.
    Jezz is the most giving person I know! Did you see that amazing cake she made for my friend and her family???

G
    I'm glad you like glitter... there may be more to come
    And I can't remember what your daughter got lol, might have been some chocolate though, there's a bit of it in there lol.
    I hope Julie has a speedy recovery of course, but I am glad my buddy is on posting because it's so nice to see that things are liked, almost as much fun as opening my own presents! I love seeing what everyone has gotten. Everyone seems to be getting some great stuff, and such a variety of things, everyone is so different, yet seem to share this generosity that is truly inspiring.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Sometimes you just need to step back, take a big breath and then pour a kaluha and eggnog . On a more serious note, I am sorry your weekend is starting off like this. Sending you big hugs and wishing you a weekend full of smiles and great memories .

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    **rant alert**

I woke up in such good spirits this morning, amazed by the generousity and kindness of a complete stranger! The spirit of Christmas and goodwill does exist! I will definitely be paying this forward!

Sadly though, I was also shown (by those closest to me) that the spirit of Christmas does not exist for everyone.

After opening today's gift my hubby informed me that I have ruined christmas for DD by participating in this train (as a result of this all remaining gifts for DD will not be opened until christmas day - I am very sorry CLB - I truly appreciate all your thought and hardwork that went into this package (i will still continue to open the ones for me when my DD is not around))

The second thing that happened today relates to the 2 children I watch. Its a sad as their mother doesnt really care about them. She cares that they are looked after but doesnt want to be the one to look after them and spends as little time with them as possible. So, I always try to do little things for them. When I saw that they didnt have advent calendars, I gave them the ones for Scott and I from this train (i think i might have mentioned this a few days back) and explained to them how it works only eating 1 chocolate a day as apparently they have never had one. I put them on the top of their fridge and all was going well until today. the little girl (almost 4) had eaten all her chocolates... when I asked her how she manage to get it from the top of the fridge, she told me her mother gave it to her and let her eat all the chocolates.... I am hurt and saddened that her mother could take the magic and joy of an advent calendar away from her daughter...

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

I have 4 of the $5 hasbro coupons and I want to buy 4 games for the hampers in my town... where is the best deal? Anyone know? Toys r us? Walmart?
    Thanks for you help!!

G
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

some pictures to share

Name:  SAM_0738.JPG
Views: 90
Size:  99.1 KB
    we decorated the tree with the kids

Name:  SAM_0717.JPG
Views: 103
Size:  90.1 KB
    today's gift

Name:  SAM_0752.JPG
Views: 105
Size:  87.0 KB
    a visitor literally knocking on the door this morning!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Julesie - i don't know the whole conversation that made dh say that - but wow.... what a grinch. My hubby didn't know about the package train until I received my end and he saw the beautiful things I was receiving. Now he thinks it is the most amazing thing ever that someone who doesn't even 'know me' sent me all these gifts AND they are more 'personal' than someone who knows me irl would get me. Hopefully yours will come around too. Hopefully he was just in a bad mood

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Ohhhhh Jezebel I absolutely fell in love with my Day 7 prezzie (spreaders). I only have one which was my Great Grandmother's.

Name:  001.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  386.4 KB

I thought I might share a few more favorite ornaments with my friends. That reindeer is getting really old and I am tempted to have it laminated,

Name:  003.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  404.3 KB
    Name:  004.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  396.7 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Day 7- a gorgeous glass snowman hanging ornament and old spice deodorant! Thanks!

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Today I received a super awesome silicone baking sheet liner and cookie cutters. Just in time for Christmas baking.

Name:  7.JPG
Views: 97
Size:  50.9 KB

Thanks so much Missbee!

The girls were SUPER excited when they opened their packages and received:

Name:  Day7.JPG
Views: 93
Size:  43.1 KB

I could barely get them to put them down long enough for a picture
    Ceren, wendyjane, gwennad and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    Homemade soap would be awesome, just fruity scents, seem like most of us dont like flowery scents or are allergic! lol

Day 7 is a big bag of chips, which I am hoping to eat tonight while I watch Vampire Diaries! and Maybe Greys too!
    YYYYAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! they lasted. i think my hubby has forgotten about the ones that we got for day 10. i haven't let him touch any of it....LOL Enjoy them!!
    wendyjane and missbee217 like this.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

good morning day 7........ today brought us a superman coloring book and pencil crayons. devin can't wait to get home and use them. thanks so much wendy.

i will attach some pics in a bit. gotta dig the camera out of our go bag for the hospital. i will also apologize in advance in case i am not on for a few days. might just be in the hospital having this little alien (as hubby calls it). even though the dr says i am a ways away yet, i have a feeling it may be sooner (time for TMI) cuz the mucous plug came out last nite so we will see. time for lots of walking......LOL

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Day 1-7 -- today being the cutest gingerbread magnetic note pad. has two. one large one for the fridge and a mini gingerbread man to take with me.
    Last edited by Jezebel; Fri, Dec 7th, 2012 at 02:33 PM.
    Jezebel, Ceren, wendyjane and 8 others like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

ok jeze miss magician can you make one of the pics disappear.. i've tried and it either deletes both or nothing happens.
    Jezebel, wendyjane and coyote00 like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Thread Information