User Tag List

Page 403 of 493 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 401 402 403 404 405 413 453 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Ok so seeing as how tomorrow is my little man's 2nd birthday and EVERYONE in my family is busy with both mine and my sister's kids Christmas concerts the spoiled little guy got his birthday gifts today

Thought I would share as I LOVE IKEA!!! They have the most adorable things for kids

He received 2 adorable armchairs, 2 smaller chairs, table, adorable little blue rug and both my kids got awesome puppet snakes

Name:  IMG_0672.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  45.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_0666.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  44.2 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Day 18 is a really cute toy for my big boys, they LOVE it, thank you Melissa and Trent got a cool white hot chocolate mix he is taking some in his thermos to school today Thanks Jezebel! There is a pic of the boys enjoying their gift
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by slambert; Tue, Dec 18th, 2012 at 06:22 AM.
    Jezebel, Ceren, wendyjane and 8 others like this.

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

On the 18th Day of Christmas, Mrs Sunshine gave to me.... Jelly Bellies!!

Hailey got a “Words” book.

Zachary got a Crayola Activity Pad and Crayons.

Name:  IMG_4940.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  62.4 KB

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Today we got some fab pink fuzzy socks (for me) and a colouring book for Jackson, which he didn't want to let me take a picture of but I snuck one any way.

Jackson and Joshua seem to be getting along really well, Jackson dangled a feather toy for him this morning and they raced around the living room having a ball. Joshua did not want to go back in his room for the day but I still don't trust the dog, he has been pretty good but is a little too interested in the poor thing. Poor thing, he swiped at the dogs nose which didn't deter the dog but did make me feel better. The two cats are maintaining and distance and my fat Snickers is hissing to show his displeasure, but no one has attacked so I'm hopeful they'll settle down in another couple days. When I left it sounded like there were 10 cats running around the guest room so I guess he found the toy mouse in there. And we are stopping at Petsmart on the way home to pick up some more toys, not sure what happened to all the old toys but suspect the dog ate some and the baby hid others.

Name:  IMAG0339.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  35.3 KBName:  IMAG0337 (2).jpg
Views: 141
Size:  29.7 KB
    Jezebel, Ceren, wendyjane and 9 others like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Good Morning all! - thanks for the Birthday Wishes - 40 feels FABULOUS - had a great day with a gal from work, we went to Dartmouth and hit Michaels, Costco, Best Buy, Shoe Company (where I left the cutest ballet sparkly shoes ) , went to Moxies for lunch and hit the Bulk Barn on the way home. I think all our Xmas shopping is done except for those things you pick up on a whim. I also texted with Pumpkin who'took me along' on her bathing suit shopping experience. When I got home hubby had a caramel apple cheesecake as my bday cake and it was sooooooooooooooooooo good.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    This is for Bluz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOmDyBu5DRc

If I could see you in person I would dance like the dog in this video for you.... Enjoy your day darling!!
    Bahahahahahah - this is awesome - bookmarked for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Had a frustrating day at work today *sigh* in a crappy mood...

Thanks Pumpkin, Day 17 was a cute "peppermint candy" glass napkin holder.....or better yet...an envie holder?!?
    I use the napkin holder dd made in woodshop as my envie holder on my coupon desk

Day 18 and my Bri gave to me - TWO packages of Glade scented oil melts in Fresh Linen - LOVE THEM!!!
    Thank you so much for spoiling me absolutely rotten. I need to smarten up too and post some pics - hopefully I can get to that today. I only have to leave the house to take dd to a counselling appt. this afternoon.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

I forgot to post because I thanked Bluz in a text message. Oopsie.

Day 17 was HOT & SPICY Homemade beef jerky. Sooooooooooo yummy.. but spicy...but sooo yummy. It came with a coloring book and crayons. I joked that I would color her a picture for her fridge. HAHAHA!

There is no picture of day 17 because I am not taking a picture of my stomach to post on SC. Actually, I'm just not taking a picture of my stomach to post anywhere...

Day 18 is a beautiful wine themed dish towel set. I will add a picture of this later. Camera is charging as I type to make sure I can take pics of my niece tomorrow.

Bluz, I know I keep saying it.. but you really do ROCK!
    Jezebel, Ceren, wendyjane and 10 others like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Look at me tocking back and forth up there - one more good reason to be rolly pollie

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

On Day 18, Armygirl got DD a warm 3-piece from Carters that comes with a onesie, zipup hooded sweater and matching pants...so cute! Thank you!

I will post pics of the gifts tomorrow
    Jezebel, Ceren, wendyjane and 9 others like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Day 17 was 2 packs of taco seasoning, I see my cold taco dip in the near future!!
    Day 18 was a 6 pack of beautiful sparkly snowflake tree ornaments!!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Day 18 we received a Ladies travel bag full of everything you could need. Toothbrush & paste, lotion, bodywash, shampoo & conditioner.
    Jezebel, Ceren, wendyjane and 4 others like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I have not ventured downstairs yet today so not sure what my prezzie is.....

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

so, I'm sick now.......*sigh*

will open day 18 shortly
    Armygirl76 likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    so, I'm sick now.......*sigh*

will open day 18 shortly
    boooo

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    449 (100%)

I have a funny embarassing story from the weekend... Last weekend was Bonus Points even at SDM and my DH tells me that he needs few chocolates to put in a basket for his Physiotherapist, so off we go to SDM. Before we left he catiously asked me if I was planning to use coupons. Duh what kind of question was that? Anyway, I told him that yes of course I had coupons to use but not too many.

We finished our shopping, my totals were calculated to a tee and I "only" used 5 or 6 coupons, so my DH was thinking that he was home free... and then oh-oh, wait for it...

I'm trying to close my bulging Glowgirl coupon bag and the handle slips and .... half of my coupon bag got emptied on the floor in front of the cash... yeh, crowd of people waiting, my DH is looking for a nearest Exit and I'm trying to contain myself from screaming at people "make some room, don't step on my coupons". I crawled on the floor and picked up all my coupons with as much dignity as I could master, needless to say that I felt like a feature attraction of the Sunday shopping crowd.

Well, I did get 18,500 Bonus points and I don't think my DH is coming shopping with me anytime soon
    Last edited by Coupmama; Tue, Dec 18th, 2012 at 09:51 AM.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

On the 18th day of Christmas Jezebel gave to me Winnie the Pooh Stickers and 2 Softlips (cool peppermint & Fresh Lavender) .

Thank you Jezebel

Jezebel, Ceren, wendyjane and 6 others like this.

Page 403 of 493 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 401 402 403 404 405 413 453 ... LastLast

Thread Information