User Tag List

Page 472 of 493 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 470 471 472 473 474 482 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizardqueen78 View Post
    Well, I know you have all been spending the day wondering what the heck adventure I got up to today for my friend's 40th birthday well, without further ado, it was..........

CIRCUS SCHOOL!!!!

It was super fun!!! We got to play on the trampoline, the trapeze, juggled and even did fancy lifts with each other! We laughed soooo much, it was great!

Afterwards we went to stuff our faces with all you can eat sushi! Such a fun afternoon
    COOL! Although I would probably be too scared to go on the trapeze.

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Oh your post just reminded me of my awesome after eight deal I got today!

If you all remember, I got a box of after straws for $0.94 (with the hot chocolate coupon) on Thursday. anyways I wanted to go back and get some more with all my other coupons. So when I got to the store today I discovered that they had further reduced them to $1.24 each. I had 6 coupons, but Loblaws doesn't do overages (boo) but the cashier said I could get another one, I got 7 boxes for FREE!
    Great deal! I've been keeping an eye out for these but haven't found any deals yet. Which is probably a good thing. Do not need chocolates around me, too tempting. I was doing so good with eating no junk food before Christmas and now I can't seem to get back into the mind set :/
    coyote00 and dlee like this.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I HAVE to get back on track with my eating now, we booked a trip to Disneyland in California last night for May 2nd!!!! I have 30lbs to lose and only 4 months to do it in...OMG. Time to go work out I think!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    COOL! Although I would probably be too scared to go on the trapeze.

Great deal! I've been keeping an eye out for these but haven't found any deals yet. Which is probably a good thing. Do not need chocolates around me, too tempting. I was doing so good with eating no junk food before Christmas and now I can't seem to get back into the mind set :/
    I don't plan on eating them myself, I think my future buddies might be getting some! The chocolate seashells are another story though, I ate half a box last night
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

OK, here is my dilema (kind of), I want to lose weight, I NEED to lose weight.
    But I don't want to be harped on by people.
    I don't want everything I put in my mouth to be analyzed by people. These people being my family, mainly hubby. Don't get me wrong he is not telling me I need to lose weight, he loves me as I am of course. I guess I am scared to fail.
    10 years ago I lost over 100 lbs, and over the last 10 years have gained it back plus more. Now there are 'excuses' to some of the gain - hysterectomy, fibromyalgia, stress and emotional eating....
    Sooooo, I think I am going to do WW online....
    And I am going to tell you all that I am doing it. I need accountability. I need to check in. If I am PAYING for it, I will stick with it.
    But not 'in real life' yet.
    Does this make sense?

OK, vent/confession over with.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

I don't plan on eating them myself, I think my future buddies might be getting some! The chocolate seashells are another story though, I ate half a box last night
    I crushed a bag of aero bubbles last night. Sad. But I'd been rocking an overtired baby for 3 hours by then. Daddy doesn't understand the concept of solid daytime naps preventing over tiredness and helping better night time sleeps. Grrrr! He also has a wicked cough that kept waking her up and wouldnt take cough syrup because he'd taken nyquil. If this shizz keeps up tonight, I'm going to have to 'ask' him to sleep in the spare room

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Sorry guys I need to change the subject for a min here.

Its been quite the morning here. Got a phone call at 8 am this morning that hubby's grandfather passed away. We knew it was coming one of these days as he's been really sick for the last 6 months or so. So we knew it was coming.

I should be around for the next couple days as they are thinking funeral will be Thursday or so. So i will then be out of town and away from the computer for a couple of days. Just thought I would say something in case anyone is wanting to get a hold of me.
    Jezebel likes this.

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Things removed for their original packaging and placed into containers/ziploc bags with the name of the product in Sharpie in this house:

Pop
    Popcorn
    Taco Kits(soooooo many in ziploc bags)
    Hot Chocolate
    Cereals (OMG-- who doesn't do this?!?)
    Iced Tea
    Ziploc's... hahahahahahahah... C'mon that's funny

And I'm sure I am forgetting some
    That IS funny!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    ya know its amazing what happens when you hand men a bunch of tea towels after you've done the dishes while they've watched Duck dynasty.. .the strangest 'male bonding' going on in the kitchen while i watch Cops ever.. i really dont' even want to know what they are talking about.
    My husband watches the Storage Wars shows, so one day I came up and Duck Dynasty must have come on after his show...
    I LOVE that show! I laugh so hard I cry. Si is just hilarious! I now DVR it, and they had a marathon on over the holidays. I had to stop watching it after I put the kids in bed b/c they would come down to see why I was laughing so hard.

Oh your post just reminded me of my awesome after eight deal I got today!

If you all remember, I got a box of after straws for $0.94 (with the hot chocolate coupon) on Thursday. anyways I wanted to go back and get some more with all my other coupons. So when I got to the store today I discovered that they had further reduced them to $1.24 each. I had 6 coupons, but Loblaws doesn't do overages (boo) but the cashier said I could get another one, I got 7 boxes for FREE!
    Awesome! (and just shoot me a pm if you were wanting my addy )

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    OK, here is my dilema (kind of), I want to lose weight, I NEED to lose weight.
    I don't want everything I put in my mouth to be analyzed by people. These people being my family, mainly hubby. Don't get me wrong he is not telling me I need to lose weight, he loves me as I am of course. I guess I am scared to fail.
    10 years ago I lost over 100 lbs, and over the last 10 years have gained it back plus more. Now there are 'excuses' to some of the gain - hysterectomy, fibromyalgia, stress and emotional eating....
    And I am going to tell you all that I am doing it. I need accountability. I need to check in. If I am PAYING for it, I will stick with it.
    Does this make sense?

OK, vent/confession over with.
    I know EXACTLY what you mean! I 100% do the same thing (not dieting, but other things I may be trying to change in my life) - I COMPLETELY understand your decision to try on your own without sharing with your hubby and family...
    Good Luck! :D
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

I totally get it bluz, nothing worse than having an audience at home....

I am turning my WW's experience into a challange to find and make really yummy recipies that fit into my food preferences. I am notorious for not eating all day and gorging myself silly at night. This plan is slowly coaxing me into eating numerous times a day with more portin control. Instead of having chocolate bars and S&V chips while watching tv in the evening I am now having Asto zero (some really yummy flavors), special k fruit crisps or Smart Popcorn. Seems to fill the want for sweet and saltly and much healthier.

I wish you the very best on your journey bluz [

On another note CP has not changed the status of my buddies package and Jan 4th has come and gone and it continues to say in transit. I am praying that they have not lost or damaged it. I have insurance but that wouldn't replace the fact that I (Miss Non Crafty) actualy made a few items in there with my own hands. I am still holding out hope that tomorrow it will be delivered in one pc.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Sunday

QUOTE=bluzsuz;5189531]OK, here is my dilema (kind of), I want to lose weight, I NEED to lose weight.
    Does this make sense?

OK, vent/confession over with.[/QUOTE]

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post

Its been quite the morning here. Got a phone call at 8 am this morning that hubby's grandfather passed away. We knew it was coming one of these days as he's been really sick for the last 6 months or so. So we knew it was coming.

I should be around for the next couple days as they are thinking funeral will be Thursday or so. So i will then be out of town and away from the computer for a couple of days. Just thought I would say something in case anyone is wanting to get a hold of me.
    I'm sorry for your loss! Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
    Jezebel, scbpooh, slambert and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

A friend at work did WW, not online but the live version, and lost a lot of weight, and is keeping it off. She really is a walking advertisement for it, so you'd think I'd be willing to try it. But I just don't like the points and some of the stuff behind it. The thing is I know what I need to do, it's actually doing it that's the hard part.

I find I have habits, like the meals we have for dinner, the coffee I get at work in the morning, little things that if I could change would be a big impact. I have switched from a large to a small double double, but donuts are on sale For myself, I can eat a burger and fries and lose weight, eat two slices of pizza and it comes back on and then some. Too much fruit makes me get bloated and have a sore tummy, salads can be a bad idea, but cooked veggies are fine. I have a HUGE collection of workout videos, ranging from 10 minute workouts to over an hour, yoga, pilates, weights, circuit training, cardio, HIIT, you name it, I've got it. And when I do it, I feel better. So why don't I do it? I'm lazy I guess! Actually if you read Wheat Belly you will see some other reasons. Even that, I know I shouldn't eat wheat/grains, but I do. Because they are in so much and everywhere, and easy! I'm rambling again

All to say, knowing what to do, even committing to doing it, is really only a small step. The hard thing is keeping at it. So take it one day at a time, one hour at a time if that's what you need to do. And use the facebook group Pam set up No judging! Post something, if you need help, if you did well, if you want to brag or confess. And if you don't want to tell people at home or work or wherever, don't!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Sorry for your loss ((hugs))
    Jezebel, scbpooh, coyote00 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

I am so sorry for your loss scbpooh. My thoughts are with you and your family

Name:  coyote00-albums-stuff-picture155391-sympathy.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  8.2 KB

Jezebel and scbpooh like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    A friend at work did WW, not online but the live version, and lost a lot of weight, and is keeping it off. She really is a walking advertisement for it, so you'd think I'd be willing to try it. But I just don't like the points and some of the stuff behind it. The thing is I know what I need to do, it's actually doing it that's the hard part.

I find I have habits, like the meals we have for dinner, the coffee I get at work in the morning, little things that if I could change would be a big impact. I have switched from a large to a small double double, but donuts are on sale For myself, I can eat a burger and fries and lose weight, eat two slices of pizza and it comes back on and then some. Too much fruit makes me get bloated and have a sore tummy, salads can be a bad idea, but cooked veggies are fine. I have a HUGE collection of workout videos, ranging from 10 minute workouts to over an hour, yoga, pilates, weights, circuit training, cardio, HIIT, you name it, I've got it. And when I do it, I feel better. So why don't I do it? I'm lazy I guess! Actually if you read Wheat Belly you will see some other reasons. Even that, I know I shouldn't eat wheat/grains, but I do. Because they are in so much and everywhere, and easy! I'm rambling again

All to say, knowing what to do, even committing to doing it, is really only a small step. The hard thing is keeping at it. So take it one day at a time, one hour at a time if that's what you need to do. And use the facebook group Pam set up No judging! Post something, if you need help, if you did well, if you want to brag or confess. And if you don't want to tell people at home or work or wherever, don't!

Can someone send me the link for the Facebook group, I don't want to lose weight, just tone up and eat healthier

going to start doing some exercise videos again (I hope)

Fruit also bloats me. I recently discover that real fruit juice (like store bought & homemade smoothies) give me a really bad sore throat that last over 24 hrs (I'm not impressed)
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Sun, Jan 6th, 2013 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Adding fruit bit

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

So sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you and your family
    scbpooh and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

So sorry for your loss scbpooh - hugs to you all. Even though you know something is coming it is still a shock when it happens. My grandpa passed away 3 years ago and it was still a shocker. You just think that they will be around forever.

I am glad I am not the only one feeling the weight loss nag. It's the committing to it that is the hardest and since $65 was just taken out of my bank account I guess I am on my way! One of the best things I have done financially lately is cut up my real Visa and replace it with a Virtual Visa Debit Card. I can use it online and over the phone but it debits our bank account not rack up an 'unseen' bill. Total accountability there. We did not spend one cent on credit this Christmas - and it feels good!
    Jezebel, scbpooh, gwennad and 4 others like this.

Page 472 of 493 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 470 471 472 473 474 482 ... LastLast

Thread Information