User Tag List

Page 55 of 493 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

I started Christmas shopping for my buddy today and managed to find 5 items. Three of them are really unique and I need to wrap them so I don't feel tempted to keep them LOL.

I am fine with used cd's or movies or books

Now to scroll back and see if I missed any othe questions while I was out
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Do you listen to Christmas CD's? Yes. Old classics. Frank Sinatra, Elvis, Nat King Cole, Bing Crosby, etc.

If you could have one book in your Christmas package what would it be? I don't really need any books right now. I've got a few on the go.

Ok buddy - do you prefer showers or baths? I love baths and bath products!

oh buddy.. do your kids like animals. ie farm animals or cats/dogs etc.? You're not my buddy! I have no kiddies!

buddy are you ok with used DVDs? Yup!

what types of movies do you like to watch? RomComs, Mystery, Documentaries.

what is your favourite movie? JFK & What Dreams May Come
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

be back later Vampire Diaries Season 4 Season premier is on

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I like comedies for movies but hubby usually burns them for me, and we have netflix. I would love to re-watch the ER series if you have them and want to burn me a copy

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

Wool/Mohair? - Just the soft stuff! My daughter has a sensory problem and wool drives her crazy!
    Christmas CD - Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers Christmas CD is a family tradition! Love it! We also listen to the radio and like more up beat "newer" Christmas songs! A burned CD of some songs would be awesome!!
    If you could have one book in your Christmas package what would it be? I love reading just not sure what I want to read next! I did have the Vampire Diaries (the first couple) and they have went missing at a friends home. And I see there is more then just the 2-3 books I had! So those would be great again! I am always reading books over! Or any books similar to Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Twilight etc.
    do you prefer showers or baths? Showers - A loofah and Body Wash would be excellent to add to my WL
    do your kids like animals. ie farm animals or cats/dogs etc. ? My daughter loves horses, dogs and cats (but shes allergic to cats)
    buddy are you ok with used DVDs?? Used Books/DVDs/CDs/Toys/Clothes are definitely welcomed!!

Happy Birthday Peachy!!!
    We hope you have a great one!!!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

buddy - what types of movies do you like to watch? and what is your favourite movie?

I like comedies and scary movies

My all time favourite movie is Gone with the wind, I was fortunate enough when they played this in the theatre a few years back for a 1 day special on it anniversary I was in Toronto I got tickets and even though I have seen it a billion times I sobbed like a baby at the end as me and this sweet old lady i never meet before clutched hands!
    julesie-pie likes this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    I started Christmas shopping for my buddy today and managed to find 5 items. Three of them are really unique and I need to wrap them so I don't feel tempted to keep them LOL.

I am fine with used cd's or movies or books

Now to scroll back and see if I missed any othe questions while I was out
    From experience Coyote's finds are amazing. Looking at my pug salt and pepper shakers right now!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I am just starting to watch The Big Bang Theory....I know I'm way behind the times..>LOL..buddy if you have any of the early seasons of that show I'd love a burned copy of that too
    Peachykeen2007 and missbee217 like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    I should mention I only read books in PAPER BACK!!! Although if by chance you have already bought me a book in hard cover its ok

1. do your kids like animals. ie farm animals or cats/dogs etc. ? My oldest likes all animals
    2. are you ok with used DVDs/books?? YES also fine with burned copies
    3. what types of movies do you like to watch? comedy / romance / drama / tv series / disney - NO horror / SCI-FI
    4. what is your favourite movie? Oh my I have so many favorites but don't own Sex in the City's first movie, I have pvr'd both movies and watch both every saturday night - also I am a huge Julia Roberts fan have almost every movie of hers too but don't have Eat, Pray, Love

NO NO NO I don't want my package early unless its already on the way - it would torture me to have it sitting in front of me as we cannot open the first gift till Dec 1
    I didnt know Disney made horror movies

Quote Originally Posted by RSAS View Post
    yes, but nothing alive please! They like all manner of animal. ooooh no snakes... just my preference though
    i agree, no to snakes or any reptile actually and creepy crawls ewwww....*shudders*
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

i realized i missed the christmas cd question (which I am not sure exactly what is was) but yes I like to listen to christmas music - favourite is bing crosby but any of the old classics that K8 Fate mentioned are good too (though I already have a number of these types of cds)

Buddy as you know I put on my wishlist as my most wanted item - homemade Christmas CD of fun songs that my daughter & I (&possibly hubby lol) can dance to & get into the holiday spirit with – that includes the hippo song and NOT the last Christmas song!!!) I just wanted to add while I LOVE fun upbeat songs for kids I am not really a big fan of songs being sung BY kids (after a while it can really get on your nerves - if you have kids I am sure you know what I mean)

Also Buddy - if you can find this or make one - I would LOVE the soundtrack from the White Christmas movie (I watch that movie ever christmas multiple times and I could probably recite the whole movie right now if you asked)

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

OMG I love this (except I dont have room for it)

http://blog.landofnod.com/honest-to-...dollhouse.html
    juliejolie and Armygirl76 like this.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Love the idea of a burnt Christmas CD. Although none of that old stuff (sorry guys cant stand the Bing Crosby and such) though. Would love the upbeat today Top 40 artist type of stuff! Ex: ***GLEE***(my FAV), Justin Bieber, ect. that sort of thing

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I have to tell you all a little secret.. for me to be on this train is kinda like.. ya know when you have a bunch of family or friends that always do things without you.(whether bad timing or not enough time or funds). and your like. i just wish i could do it once. and then finally they all show up at your hosue and personally invite you along on their next journey.. your standing there saying 'really? you picked me?".. ya know that feeling. thats how i feel. like its surreal. so happy to be on it. like honored. ok im done rambling.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    I have to tell you all a little secret.. for me to be on this train is kinda like.. ya know when you have a bunch of family or friends that always do things without you.(whether bad timing or not enough time or funds). and your like. i just wish i could do it once. and then finally they all show up at your hosue and personally invite you along on their next journey.. your standing there saying 'really? you picked me?".. ya know that feeling. thats how i feel. like its surreal. so happy to be on it. like honored. ok im done rambling.

That is really beautiful I am honored to be on this train with you too!
    I posted awhile back in a brag what SC meant to me. On Tuesday one of my daughters friends mothers died of cancer she only found out 2 months ago this brought up a lot of terrible feeling for my kids due to our situation. So I took my daughter out and she picked up a bunch of supplies and spent all night making a beautiful gift for my buddy. It gave her something to focus on. I love SC and all of you!
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Thu, Oct 11th, 2012 at 09:30 PM.

Trading Score
    266 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    i just order something for my buddy on amazon.ca

oh and i forgot to say in my book reply (although I did put it on my wishlist) I am ok with used books

which bring me to a QUESTION

buddy are you ok with used DVDs??
    YES! Used cds, dvds and books are okay!

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    which bring me to the second &third part of my question (which I didnt realize had a second & third part until now, lol)

buddy - what types of movies do you like to watch? and what is your favourite movie?

my answers are:
    i like action, drama, comedy & some chick flicks - no horror or scary movies for me
    Favourite movie is Keeping Mum (among lots of others!!)

I dont need any adult movies as hubby downloads lots. Though would love kids movies (as I put on my wishlist ) as hubby doesnt download those
    I watch most kinds of movies, no sci fi though. Mostly chick flicks, drama, action, documentary, comedy etc

Can I add amazon.ca code on my wl? I'm saving up for the kitchenaid stand mixer.

Page 55 of 493 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Thread Information