User Tag List

Page 65 of 493 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coupmama View Post
    Awww, it's so cute for you guys to plan a dinner together! I'm sure if you make a "Couponista chicken" and a replica of Pumpkin mobile creation that we came up with on the last Coyote survival train, she'll HAVE TO COME
    Wait.. I missed that, a Pumpkin mobile creation??? You will have to post the link!!!
    julesie-pie and coyote00 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    449 (100%)

Chopstick Mobile

SUPPLIES

Chopsticks (1 set of 2)
    glue
    tape
    highlighters
    paper clips
    tissue paper
    Paper white

We added:
    Pencil
    Hole Punch
    1 set of chopsticks(4 in total- mandatory +add on)

Step 1
    Rip different colors of tissue paper into small pieces. They do not need to be the same shape or size. Cover the chopsticks with glue. Place different colors of tissue paper on the chopsticks until completely covered. It is okay to have the pieces/color overlap

Step 2
    To make the basic unit of the mobile, slip a paper clip on the middle of a chopstick. Slip a paper clip on the chopstick near each end.

Step 3
    Make a few of the units in the first step, and put them together using paper clip chains(connect paper clips length wise). You can make the paper clip chains as long or as short as you like. To make the mobile balance, you can slide the paper clips over. The top of the mobile should have a med length paperclip chain.

Step 4
    Draw or trace different shapes(stars/hearts/diamonds/moons/ect) on the white paper with pencil.

Step 5
    Color both sides of the shapes with different highlighters (pink, yellow, orange, green and blue)

Step 6
    Cut the shapes out

Step 7
    Tape the top part of each shape on both sides (where the shapes will hang from the mobile)

Step 8
    Using the hole punch, punch a hole in the top of each shape (where the tape is)

Step 9
    Put a paperclip through the hole on the shape and attach to ends of the paperclip chains on the mobile

Step 10
    Hang from any hook in the house and enjoy!

Name:  136269d1347145205-coyotes-survivor-1-wendyjane-survivor-winner-challange-3-team-1-pic-3.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  16.8 KB

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Unicorn wish

This I do have DS has asked for Rock band 3 for xmas of course being an old game I can't find it So buddy even used would be great!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Here are a few more ideas for my buddy:
    -an elf on the shelf
    -Christmas game (I think I saw a Christmas Trivia train last year)
    -Cupcake baking supplies or books that have decorating ideas in them
    -K-cups (I think I put on my wishlist that we might be getting a Keurig, but I picked one up the other day)
    -Nail stickers
    -Baking powder

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

My Unicorn Wish:

My mom died during the Christmas of 2004. A few weeks before she passed away, our Christmas star from my childhood fell from the tree and shattered across the floor. I've been searching everywhere trying to find this vintage star, but haven't had any luck yet.

I can't find a picture of it anywhere, but it was gold with a lightbulb in the centre. The heat from the lightbulb made a cylindrical coloured plastic nativity scene spin.

I've searched ebay, kijiji, etsy and other various antique dealers...but to no avail.

If anyone out there has seen this star and knows where I could get my hands on it, it would truly be a Christmas miracle.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

my kids are not on the train - please do not send anything weapon related. anything else is fair game.

my unicorm wish item is not really mine.. its something i've been hunting for months.. and have tried every store.. NADDA.. its GILDAN underwear for men/boys. size L for men and size 28-30 for boys.

not a great day today although it started off well. with finding something special then coming home to find our water cooler had leaked.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Will keep my eyes open for the Unicorn wishes! It would be so fun to find one!
    Jezebel likes this.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

My Unicorn wish....... To have my father inlaw come for a visit whom I and my DD have not met yet and my DH misses him! But item wise I would love an evening out with my hubby and daughter to spend more quality time because the busy season is coming up in the floral industry and family unfortunately in my case gets put on the back burner at that time and by the time I get home I'm too exhausted to do anything!
    Juliep_coupons and nat77 like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawshank View Post
    My Unicorn wish....... To have my father inlaw come for a visit whom I and my DD have not met yet and my DH misses him! But item wise I would love an evening out with my hubby and daughter to spend more quality time because the busy season is coming up in the floral industry and family unfortunately in my case gets put on the back burner at that time and by the time I get home I'm too exhausted to do anything!
    Wow, that would be awesome, I could have sort of the same wish, my mom has been saying she will come visit for over 15 years and hasn't yet. She is in BC and I am in NS. My kids haven't seen her in over 4 years. She always backs out and disapoints them (and me) She promised she would would be coming for my 40th and Xmas this year but has already started putting up excuses. Waaaah.
    It's not that I don't mind going to see her but usually all my vacation time from work is used to go to her place and we don't ever get a chance to go anywhere else. And of course the $$ to get a family of 4 across this coutry of ours cannot usually be done for less than $4000.
    OK, vent over, thanks Shawshank!
    julesie-pie and nat77 like this.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawshank View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Wow, that would be awesome, I could have sort of the same wish, my mom has been saying she will come visit for over 15 years and hasn't yet. She is in BC and I am in NS. My kids haven't seen her in over 4 years. She always backs out and disapoints them (and me) She promised she would would be coming for my 40th and Xmas this year but has already started putting up excuses. Waaaah.
    It's not that I don't mind going to see her but usually all my vacation time from work is used to go to her place and we don't ever get a chance to go anywhere else. And of course the $$ to get a family of 4 across this coutry of ours cannot usually be done for less than $4000.
    OK, vent over, thanks Shawshank!
    I have a similar unicorn wish as well....I'd LOVE to go to England, or at least love for DH to go. DH is homesick and misses his Gran terribly. He'd love to see her one last time. We hoped to go this fall -but isn't going to happen -so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for next year.

He'd also love his parents to come over here to visit -but that doesn't look likely either -they've never met me or the girls -we'd love to get to know them in person, rather than on skype.

I've been trying to think of an item for a unicorn wish but am stumped.....
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Sat, Oct 13th, 2012 at 02:33 PM.
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Unicorn Wishes:

A) The booth on the cartoon the Jetsons that all you need to do is step in an it does your hair, makeup and dresses you all in about a minute

B) Kids that learn after the first mistake vs forgetting and continuing to make the same mistake because it is so much fun UHHH HUHHH

C) A maid to do my childrens Laundry (Both change on avg twice a day + 2 towels each/day)

D)
    Ok seriously : The large size MOJO's. I have only seen them once

Last edited by coyote00; Sat, Oct 13th, 2012 at 02:36 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I took my very preggers sister-in-law shopping today and found some AWESOME things for you buddy, and your most wished for item...woo hoo!!

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Thought of a unicorn wish! -Crunchy Nut Cornflakes!!!

Attachment 141312

Once in a blue moon we can find it in British shops here....yummmmmmm
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Ooh! Good idea Nat77! Elf on a Shelf would be awesome to get!
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Unicorn wish for my boy - Purple BOY PJ's. He keeps telling me he has a pair for bed then we fight for 10 minutes while I explain we still don't have any and he has to wear another pair. I keep looking but have never seen them for boys, lots of girly ones but he's now realized there is boy stuff and girl stuff, do not walk down the pink barbie aisle at Walmart...

Unicorn wish for me - a teleporter to move me lol, I'm thinking of moving in May and the thought of decluttering, packing and moving is already giving me hives lol. I have too much "stuff". Really anything to help me actually declutter would be great. Or a magic pill so I can eat pizza and not gain 5lbs everytime

What is an Elf on a Shelf? Do I need one? I don't know what it is lol, off to Google I guess.

Buddies - your boxes are really coming along, but I need the xmas stuff to come out soon or I'll have filled it all up without any in there lol. Come on stores! Where is your Christmas spirit?

Page 65 of 493 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Thread Information