User Tag List

Page 115 of 493 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    buddy can you make sure that your regular coupon wishlist is up to date so that I can fill an envelope with wishes? pretty please?
    Mine is updated since you asked

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bear25 View Post
    To answer my own question, i love snowflakes. And my b-day is may 16, and bf is aug 25. Ok one more question? Buddy when do you open presents, on Christmas eve or Christmas morning?
    Xmas eve with my family, Xmas day w his ( depending on where we are that year!). This yr w his going to see about making everyone come to US next year lol!

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    When it was just me I opened Christmas eve and slept in now that I have a little guy, we do pj's on Christmas eve and the rest Christmas morning, including Santa leaving some toy set up and ready to play with (gives time to get coffee and some food before opening the rest). I still remember one Christmas when I was about 6 I think it was, I came downstairs and there were all these Star Wars figures set up, it was so awesome. My parent's remember the Christmas santa brought my sister and I matching Barbi Campers and made them put all the decals on
    thats a frigging genius idea! I love it! I'm a slow riser so having some time to get my coffee Drip Set up and hooked into my arm, I'm on board!!! Yes, I'm putting these ideas into the list of things to remember for the future! Lol

buddy can you make sure that your regular coupon wishlist is up to date so that I can fill an envelope with wishes? pretty please?
    Mmm...I'll see what I can do! Lol

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Yes. Ditto. Excellent point

We are also a Christmas morning family. Presents then a big Christmas breakfast and then a big Christmas dinner....it's a very indulgent day haha. We also have the one gift Christmas eve tradition too and, now that I think of it, it really is always pjs or slippers or something that needs to be worn Christmas morning for pictures. We have a set of In laws that will be here this year for christmas morning so I get two more stockings to fill. yAY. Stockings are my favorite

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

WL Up to date

Oh buddy I love your wishes so much, I was going to wait because I have a half Marathon tomorrow but I am going to drive to the city after and shop. Am I the only one who eat sleeps and breaths my buddies wishes. I want everything to be perfect!
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Fri, Oct 19th, 2012 at 09:22 PM.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

+1 I think about my buddy's wishlist and what to get them 24hours lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    WL Up to date

Oh buddy I love your wishes so much, I was going to wait because I have a half Marathon tomorrow but I am going to drive to the city after and shop. Am I the only one who eat sleeps and breaths my buddies wishes. I want everything to be perfect!
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND START EARNING
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ceren
    JOIN SUPERPOINTS AND START EARNING-25 BONUS POINTS-!!NEW!!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/8pos4f

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Christmas morning but we have a tradition that you get to open a present of a new pair of pj's on Christmas Eve
    Love that!

To answer my own question, i love snowflakes. And my b-day is may 16, and bf is aug 25. Ok one more question? Buddy when do you open presents, on Christmas eve or Christmas morning?
    Christmas Day!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    WTG Pumpkin on both accounts. im sure your buddy will be thrilled with their personalized item. and hubby is going to love you more. but be warned once you show them you can bake.. well im sure you know how that one is going to play out. LOL
    HaHaHa

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

OMG I just discovered there is such a thing as a refillable Kcup pod - http://www.amazon.ca/Ekobrew-40103-R...697345&sr=8-60

Has anybody heard of/tried this? I think i need one....if they actually work! I love it!
    Jezebel and gwennad like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Also is anyone aware of any good kcup sales at the moment? I just discovered we're pretty much out of our future shop stash from way back....why can't they always be that cheap sigh

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Anyone ever use a crock pot liner? I just read a recipe that suggested using one, and I don't think I've ever seen them before. Would love to try it if it make clean up that much quicker and easier!

Oh... and we're Christmas Day at our house too!
    Jezebel likes this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YellowTamborine View Post
    Also is anyone aware of any good kcup sales at the moment? I just discovered we're pretty much out of our future shop stash from way back....why can't they always be that cheap sigh

The front page of Smartcanuck says Best buy is have a sale on them $8.99 for 18

http://hotcanadadeals.ca/best-buy-k-cups-on-sale/
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Fri, Oct 19th, 2012 at 09:54 PM.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

a crockpot liner. like something you put in the crockpot. never heard of it. i just take the inner piece out and wash it.
    Bear25 likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

slambert likes this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    Anyone ever use a crock pot liner? I just read a recipe that suggested using one, and I don't think I've ever seen them before. Would love to try it if it make clean up that much quicker and easier!

Oh... and we're Christmas Day at our house too!
    I heard they don't sell them in Canada anymore apparently... I tried googling it to see what it is.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Ladies(and 1 Gent):

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I received a gift I ordered for my buddy and it says "I LOVE COUPONS" <--yeah baby!

And, I baked today. From zero to chocolate haystacks in approx 1.5 hours. The recipe was supposed to take 20 min. (HAHAHAHAHA!)

As Coyote would say, "My hubby is going to poop his pantaloons" when he gets home. 5 years married tomorrow and this is the FIRST time I have baked.

Cross your fingers that they taste fantastic!
    YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! way to go pumpkin!! this is just the beginning. i never used to bake either and a couple weeks ago i attempted bread.

we used to have a tradition that Christmas eve was spent with my dad's family. everyone would get together at grandma and grandpa's house. we did a potluck of finger foods and such (a little untraditional there) and then all the kids would clean up supper dishes. then the kids had to sing a christmas song for the presents and then we would get to open the presents. we would have over 20 people crammed into a little living room and the overfill would line the hallway. was cozy and fun and i miss it so much since my grandparents have passed away. we still all get together but it is just not the same. we are now doing it usually a week or so before or after christmas. that way christmas morning is spent with the immediate family and time could be taken to open and play with the new toys. my mom would then make a brunch while dad would help us put together toys that needed it.

now that i have my own family, i do have the tradition that i started with my son where he gets to open one prezzie on xmas eve and that is new jammies. this year i am so excited to get him the jammies. he is getting a one piece jammies with the feet on them. i can't believe that i found them in his size.....LOL. so gonna try and find a similar pattern for him and the new baby...lol. all the rest of the prezzies are opened on xmas morning though!!

Quote Originally Posted by YellowTamborine View Post
    OMG I just discovered there is such a thing as a refillable Kcup pod - http://www.amazon.ca/Ekobrew-40103-R...697345&sr=8-60

Has anybody heard of/tried this? I think i need one....if they actually work! I love it!
    my aunt and uncle have one and they love it!
    julesie-pie likes this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

so cool you all have a tradition with jammies. in our house no one wears em to bed to do that. except me. boys just don't know how to play along.
    Jezebel and Bear25 like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Page 115 of 493 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 215 ... LastLast

Thread Information