User Tag List

Page 116 of 493 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

We do an early Christmas with my parents in Cape Breton the last weekend of November every year. My son calls it "Christmas in Cape Breton" like it's an actual holiday..LOL We do the whole thing, decorate the tree, have Christmas dinner and open gifts Then at home me, hubby and Trent do our gifts on Christmas morning. We do let Trent open pajamas Christmas Eve

Buddy was there a gift you had always wanted growing up that you never got? Also what was the favorite gift you ever got and do you still have it?

My favorite gift was one of those stuffed toys that you could wrap the arms and legs around you, it was a raccoon and I called it Rocky..LOL I drug that poor thing around with me for years, and I still have it The gift I really wanted but was never allowed to have was an atari..remember those?? LOL My Mom didn't allow video games and said Santa had to follow house rules...LOL
    Last edited by slambert; Fri, Oct 19th, 2012 at 10:47 PM.
    MeShell and bluzsuz like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

we have the jammies tradition too in our house. we only open that present that is specially marked from my MIL. usually open stockings and christmas presents in the morning.....BUT.....yes this harsh sucks, but sometimes we have to work christmas morning. i know....who does that. but me, my husband, both my parents, and my sister all run a family business together and we usually takes turns each year of who has to work christmas morning unfortunately! so if thats the case, sometimes we open a few presents christmas eve and then the rest of them after we get home from work. this year will be my son's first christmas and i doubt we'll have to work because of that, so christmas should be normal for us this year! :D

My WL is up to date.

I think my buddy's package will definitely have more than 25 items....but some of the stuff I bought, I had already planned to wrap together anyways. Definitely can't help but spoil my buddy....I don't have enough self control to stick to a plan and budget LOL Picked up a couple items today, hopefully get to go shopping alone tomorrow to get most of it done. And yes, me too, waiting for more stores to have more xmas items!! (although i've found two cute christmas items already that i'm pleased with)
    julesie-pie and pumpkin9211 like this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I'm grouping items together that are related for my buddy... More than 25 items here as well

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

I've heard that the k cup things are good (the refillable ones). I wish they had tdiscs that I could do that with. I've also heard someone on SC (so I guess I read it!) that's figured out how to pop off the Lysol soap refill and fill it with their own soap. I haven't been able to pry mine off though

it's a wonder that they don't have coupons for the refills though. It's gotta be cheaper to discount 0.50 or $1 than giving out the dispensers for free (which anyone that would use the refill coupon, is surely using the rebate). Such a waste.. But it's $6+tx to get the refill, and a stamp to get the dispenser, with batteries that last longer than a refill, and the soap. So ridic!

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bear25 View Post
    To answer my own question, i love snowflakes. And my b-day is may 16, and bf is aug 25. Ok one more question? Buddy when do you open presents, on Christmas eve or Christmas morning?
    We open our smallest gift on Christmas Eve, and we also open a new ornament each.
    On Christmas morning we open our stockings at the foot of our beds that Santa has delivered.
    Then we open out gifts Christmas morning together.
    I also prepare a Christmas Breakfast Casserole the night before and pop it into the oven in the morning.
    It has eggs, bacon, sausages, hash browns, seasoning, and cheese. It's so yummy!

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    buddy can you make sure that your regular coupon wishlist is up to date so that I can fill an envelope with wishes? pretty please?
    I'll try to update mine this weekend, as it's so not up to date.
    julesie-pie likes this.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    I've also heard someone on SC (so I guess I read it!) that's figured out how to pop off the Lysol soap refill and fill it with their own soap. I haven't been able to pry mine off though
    Ooooh! I did that with a butter knife! There is a YouTube video (I think) or a mrs january post on how to do it. It was a bit difficult the first time, but super easy after that. We now refill it with whatever soap is on sale or cheapy Dollarama stuff.

It can be done for a Swiffer Wetjet too - I use my own solution in that too. Just used a butter knife and nail clippers to do that one lol
    Jezebel and PammieD like this.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

After tonight's shopping trip I think im almost done shopping! Only 5 or so more to get and hubby and his boss are helping with those. Now to start figuring out what gifts to give which days!

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

I planned my shopping but am just starting to shop tomorrow, i hope to find at least half this weekend, my buddy has a great list i'm just hoping to find just the right things to spoil buddy with.
    garbagepicker and Armygirl76 like this.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Love catching up!

We do a Traditional Ukranian Christmas Eve with 12 meatless dishes,the whole deal. One present usually pj's. In the am the kids can look at their stockings. I have a crockpot breakky and or a wifesaver to put in the oven. Then turkey dinner around 4. Skidooing and fire if it is not too ass freezen cold!

I go to sleep at a decent time so I can hit the malls for boxing day!!

I like the idea of a toy set up...buys some wake up time!!!

G
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Oh! And I have not officially stared shopping ,however I have been putting things aside as I hoped I could reserve my special buddy!

G
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizardqueen78 View Post
    Ooooh! I did that with a butter knife! There is a YouTube video (I think) or a mrs january post on how to do it. It was a bit difficult the first time, but super easy after that. We now refill it with whatever soap is on sale or cheapy Dollarama stuff.

It can be done for a Swiffer Wetjet too - I use my own solution in that too. Just used a butter knife and nail clippers to do that one lol

You just made my night friend!.....off to mcgiver the wet jet....and potentially the lysol

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Buddy was there a gift you had always wanted growing up that you never got? Also what was the favorite gift you ever got and do you still have it?
    honestly and truly i can't remember. i had one doll that went everywhere with me......just can't remember if it was a christmas gift that i got when i was really little! favorite gift that i ever got was probably the super nintendo. it was a combo gift to me and my sister and yes, i do still have it.......LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lizardqueen78 View Post

i am gonna have to look that up and see how to do it!!
    slambert likes this.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Aww, shucks! I've been away from SC due to work and life stuff, I totally missed this train and so enjoyed it last year. Wishing everyone all the best with their shopping lists and suprises for their buddies!
    Jezebel and Peachykeen2007 like this.
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YellowTamborine View Post
    You just made my night friend!.....off to mcgiver the wet jet....and potentially the lysol

Fyi worked like a charm. LOVE it!!!!
    julesie-pie and lizardqueen78 like this.

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

The best gift that i received was my easybake oven, i just loved that thing, it was orange and black and it still sits in a closet in my old room at my mom's. I really can't remember anything that i really wanted but never got.

Page 116 of 493 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast

Thread Information