User Tag List

Page 83 of 493 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

a cake pop pan is a pan with circular spots in it that put batter into that make balls. pop em out put a stick in it and dip in or cover with whatever..voila
    Jezebel likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    i googled revelution it looks good but it says it comes on NBC. does anyone know if it also comes on a canadian channel so that i can watch it on on demand (i would look it up on the tv but hubby watched it)
    I don't know if you get CityTV? If so its on tonight at 10pm est!

Favourite Christmas treat or food? Someone mentioned Stuffing?? That is one of my favorites! My Mom makes an awesome stuffing!
    Wine? Red or white? What kind? Don't really drink wine but if I do its normally white.
    My buddy is a baker but does she bake from scratch or from mixes? Probably about 50/50 if I don't have much time then I resort to mixes!
    Chi Infra Shampoo $2.00, John Freida Frizz Serum Nighttime $2.00. Are you interested in either of these items buddy? Never used these! but I do have frizzy hair!
    Buddy, if you could receive a GC from any store.. what store would you want it to be to? Would love Walmart, No Frills/RCSS, SDM, Penningtons, Subway, Timmies

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    a cake pop pan is a pan with circular spots in it that put batter into that make balls. pop em out put a stick in it and dip in or cover with whatever..voila
    OOHH!!! LOL Thanks!! I think I saw those in the States when I when shopping in May!! That is really neat!! Where can you find one???? hehe

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Juliep_coupons View Post

Once Upon a Time and Revolution are awesome as well!

I noticed a lot people mentioning about their weight.. I too have been having a difficult time with mine! I have basically been sick since I had my daughter in 2003. And every year I just keep getting worse! I am at the moment about 320lbs! I have cut back on everything I eat, and eating healthier.. But with me being so sick constantly I am in bed most of the time! So I know I don't move nearly enough. I have been told I look a bit swollen and I have yellowing around my eyes.. I am being checked by a Urologist for Interstitial Cystitis b/c I have constant Urinary Tract Infections but the cultures are negative.. I rarely pee. And I drink a lot.. so the liquid is going somewhere!?

I have a referral to an information session for Weight Loss surgery.. Has anyone ever looked into this? I am afraid of surgery but if something can help me I think I really need something to help me!
    I've got every episode but number 1 of Revolution. I think it's a lot like Falling Skies (which is on Space), end of the world type thing. But because I can't find the first episode I haven't started yet lol, probably will this week, looks a little slow tv week otherwise, better watch Arrow before Wed too I guess!

I know a few people who have had that surgery done. Most came out of it quite well, but it's hard. One lost so much weight I didn't recognize her afterwards. And a couple had some other underlying issues so while they lost weight they ended up rather messed up in their personal lives. I would highly recommend you read Wheat Belly and/or Why We Get Fat by Gary Taubes. Both were incredibly eye opening to me, though I find it very hard to stick to.
    Juliep_coupons likes this.

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I've got every episode but number 1 of Revolution. I think it's a lot like Falling Skies (which is on Space), end of the world type thing. But because I can't find the first episode I haven't started yet lol, probably will this week, looks a little slow tv week otherwise, better watch Arrow before Wed too I guess!

I know a few people who have had that surgery done. Most came out of it quite well, but it's hard. One lost so much weight I didn't recognize her afterwards. And a couple had some other underlying issues so while they lost weight they ended up rather messed up in their personal lives. I would highly recommend you read Wheat Belly and/or Why We Get Fat by Gary Taubes. Both were incredibly eye opening to me, though I find it very hard to stick to.
    I've never heard of Falling Skies? When did it first start?? Would love to check it out!

I am very nervous and my life has been pretty messed up but I know there are a couple different surgeries like the lap band, gastric bypass etc. I don't think I could do the most extreme one!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Falling Skies started last Monday, so it's on tonight Noah Wylie is in it (from ER), on Space and you can watch the missed episode online.

I know 4 people who had the major gastric bypass (3 of them lost a lot of weight, one didn't listen to the "don't get pregnant" part and didn't lose as much), and one who had lap band and had to have that reversed, she went to Mexico to have it done (came into some money and didn't want to wait) but had a very bad reaction to.

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

I love Noah Wylie!!! He was such a sweet heart!!!! I will definitely have to look this one up!!!

Oh wow.. I definitely won't be coming into money and rushing for it to be done. I would be getting it done in Guelph. I know there is a lot of testing that I need to do to see if I would even be qualified for any of the surgeries! Just did the Sleep Apnea test last month, just waiting for the results!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I just want to thank jez for her hard work especially when a certain Armygirl somehow manages to delete her buddy email and she has to send it again

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Buddy: What is something you would like for yourself but are to cheap to buy without a coupon?
    A horror movie LOL

What is your astrological sign?
    Virgo
    trish1980 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    It sounds like we could all use some motivation and support on our weight loss/management journey. Is there anyway to start an online group, maybe on here or FB where we could support each other?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    slambert fallenpixels i believe has an online support group here. ..
    Our group here on SC http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/321859-...nge-canada-11/
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Something I would like to buy for myself but too cheap without a coupon? oh geez i really dont ask for much.. maybe jeans.

my Astro sign: Taurus.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Buddy: What is something you would like for yourself but are to cheap to buy without a coupon?
    BB cream - I have fair skin. Not super fair, but fair.

What is your astrological sign?
    Aries
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

ok. how about CoverFX. it works amazing on rosecea. so ya that.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oh and i have very light/fair/ivory skin.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Almost everything I have a very hard time choosing to buy something for my self over my family getting something. But running leg warmers

What is your astrological sigh
    Scorpio
    julesie-pie likes this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Page 83 of 493 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast

Thread Information