User Tag List

Page 388 of 493 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 398 438 488 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Day 14 Wake by Amanda Hocking. Can't wait to start reading it... I'll finally have time to since I just finished my last exam.
    Jezebel, Ceren, wendyjane and 6 others like this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

so day 14 brought my the yummiest tasting lips ever.. cherry chapstick..
    Jezebel, Ceren, wendyjane and 6 others like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Thoughts and prayers go out to the families affected in Connecticut today So unbelievably sad...
    Jezebel, scbpooh, Ceren and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

so very true Shell..
    Jezebel, wendyjane and pumpkin9211 like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

I've been feeling sick to my stomach since hearing about it. It's so horrific.
    Jezebel, wendyjane and pumpkin9211 like this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Thoughts and prayers go out to the families affected in Connecticut today So unbelievably sad...

Omg I just read about this WTH is wrong with people this horriblely heartbreaking Those poor families.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

agh...my 9 year old just walked in the door.....I knew about this tragedy already...however she has heard about it as well while at school....how the **** do you explain it to a kid.....I can't wrap my head around it myself.......
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Fri, Dec 14th, 2012 at 04:50 PM.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    agh...my 9 year old just walked in the door.....I knew about this tragedy already...however she has heard about it as well while at school....how the **** do you explain it to a kid.....I can't wrap my head around it myself......
    I am sick I just want to go get my babies ! I don't get inraged very often but this is horrific

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

its not easy CLB.. its not easy..i remember the morning of 9/11.. i rushed to the school to talk to my kids. only to find out it had already been done.. i was not impressed.
    i don't think alot of ppl are going to be able to understand for a very long time.. if ever. I will NEVER forget two very awful moments in my sons lives.. and for a brief moment in time.. could probably actually understand what they are going through.. its not a feeling you wish on your worst enemy.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

http://www.highlights.com/news/tips-...es-in-the-news I haven't read the article so I'm not sure the age group it's aimed at helping but it was on one of my facebook feeds.

It makes me sick, and I can't even watch/read the news to learn all the details, heard about it on the news and I just can't. I am so glad I'm home with my baby now... though he keeps telling me to stop hugging him he can tell me but it ain't happening. I will hug til he goes to sleep, and probably check on him all night long too.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Such a sad day...Hug your babies Tight..

Thanking Gwennad for a lovely fold up little shopping bag..very sweet! Do not know what DD got but I saw a cool pin cushion/pin holder in her room! Tres Cool!

G
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

arggh all my quoting didnt work. going from memory here:

thanks for the app link (my dad says that you can only get apps from the apple store for the iPad, is this true?)

peachy - i have already created a Apple ID, is it too late to use my dad's as well?

armygirl - congrats!!!

pammieD - awwww....your munchkin is getting cuter everyday. on the huggies vs pampers - i used huggies until DD was 4 months then i got feed up with them leaking and switched to pampers and much better. i have heard that huggies are better for boys and pampers for girls. now DD wears pull-ups (huggies) during the day and easy ups (pampers) at night (i find them bulkier than the pullups so better for the long haul of nighttime) on that note - DD successful went #2 on the potty today!

cowgirlmama - omg! how did you hurt yourself? hope you are ok, minus the full leg splint - thinking of you

Day 14 - was for DD (she will be opening it christmas morning) thanks CLB

this school shooting makes me sooo sick to my stomach - just want to sit here and hug DD
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

oops forgot one

snuffy - here a synopsis of - those who save us (still havent had a chance to start )

For fifty years, Anna Schlemmer has refused to talk about her life in Germany during World War II. Anna's daughter Trudy was only four when she and Anna were liberated from Nazi Weimar by an American soldier and went with him to Minnesota, so Trudy can't remember much....but she has one piece of evidence from the past: a family portrait showing Trudy, Anna, and a Nazi officer, the Obersturmfuhrer of Buchenwald.
    Driven by the guilt of her heritage, Trudy, now a professor of German history, begins investigating the past and finally unearths the dramatic and heartbreaking truth of her mother's life.
    Combining a story of passionate but doomed love, a vivid evocation of life during the war, and a poignant mother-daughter drama, New York Times bestseller Those Who Save Us is a profound exploration of what we endure to survive and the legacy of shame.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

So sad about the tragic news in Connecticut... Rushed home so I could just hold and kiss my lil girl a little bit harder and tighter.... Made me cry reading the articles and seeing the photos

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I don't know whats going on in the US and honestly don't get me wrong don't even want to find out!

I don't read the paper or watch the news for this reason as it just sickens me

Thread Information