User Tag List

Page 390 of 493 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 440 490 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oh shaw that would be so cute.. big brother and baby brother.. think of how you can compare them in a few years..
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I'm not sure he noticed it was purple (I did) he just started flipping through it looking for the cars! One track mind this morning. He asked Santa for a purple car Wednesday, I don't think I got him a purple car. Now I don't know what to do!

I am looking forward to tomorrow's gift for me, it's the only one that feels like it could be a painting from you and I am so hoping there is one in there!
    find a hotwheels that is purple and include it in his stocking......that way he is getting his purple car and you are not breaking the bank as they are under $2 depending on where you get it from. that is what i would do!!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Unbelievable tragedy - bawling here too. So very sad

Quote Originally Posted by Ceren View Post
    I heard about the tragedy in Connecticut at work today I couldn't work I had such a bad headache. I couldn't hold my tears and still cry now My prayers go out to the families who lost their child/family member. I have my dd in school and can't even think what would I do if anything like this happens at her school one day
    Jezebel likes this.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

ooh didn't think of that! maybe footprints instead and that way they can both squeeze a foot each on there?

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    today brought a handprint kit to use for the baby...........devin's nose was kind of out of joint about it but i told him we might be able to do his print and the baby's all on the same one and he was ok with that!!!

thanks so much wendy!!!! something i was gonna buy but never did!!! LOL
    Jezebel likes this.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Finished a craft for my mini buddy number 2 I think it turned out pretty well DD and her friend tried to snag it, so now it is hidden. Tomorrow I will start on the main gift it is something I have always wanted to do but I am nervous. Oh buddy!!!
    Jezebel, Ceren, juliejolie and 5 others like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    ooh didn't think of that! maybe footprints instead and that way they can both squeeze a foot each on there?
    oh don't worry about it!!!! it doesn't happen very often that he gets his nose out of joint. he is very go with the flow and i think today he was just tired, but handprints should work. i just may get another one and do footprints too!!! that is an awesome idea!!!!
    Jezebel, coyote00, PammieD and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

oh don't worry about it!!!! it doesn't happen very often that he gets his nose out of joint. he is very go with the flow and i think today he was just tired, but handprints should work. i just may get another one and do footprints too!!! that is an awesome idea!!!!
    I've purchased ornament kits like this in the pasr from the Hallmark store.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Good Morning - somber after yesterday's events in Newtown. I couldn't wait to hug my girls last night either. it's shocking and hard to believe.

Day 15 brought me a Febreze Home Collections candle set! LOVE THEM, always wanted them but would never pay for them hahahaha. Thanks so much Bri!!!

Off to work, getting off early. Our tree is in the house and smells so gooooood, decorating it tonight.
    The restoration guys never showed yesterday so dh called them and told them not to bother coming back til after the New Year, we want to get on with Xmas and stop waiting around for them to show up when they feel like it. He also made a call to the insurance dude and let him know we are not happy with how things are going here.

We took some things back to SDM last night that we 'over bought' at Redemption and assumed we would get a GC, but the dude and supervisor asked if I wanted it put back on my debit - I asked them if that was allowed and they said Sure! so I said - OK! I hope that doesn't come to bite me in the ass someday. They also never asked for my Optimum card and when I went to give it to them they said they didn't need it? Oh well, we bought gift cards with the refund anyways.

Have a great day all!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

find a hotwheels that is purple and include it in his stocking......that way he is getting his purple car and you are not breaking the bank as they are under $2 depending on where you get it from. that is what i would do!!
    The thing is he already has almost every purple hotwheels I've ever seen lol. I think I have one for his stocking though... hopefully it will be good enough lol. Silly boy!

Today we got some yummy ritz cheese sandwich crackers (which I was not allowed to take a picture of) and some edible cupcake toppers! I've never seen these before, I guess I'd better do some baking Over the holidays we'll be off so it'll be a nice thing to do.

We are off to pick up Joshua Kitten today (Jackson has named him already) and I'm nervous. Hopefully peace remains in the home after a proper introduction.

Name:  IMAG0327.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  29.3 KB

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Good Morning - somber after yesterday's events in Newtown. I couldn't wait to hug my girls last night either. it's shocking and hard to believe.

Day 15 brought me a Febreze Home Collections candle set! LOVE THEM, always wanted them but would never pay for them hahahaha. Thanks so much Bri!!!

Off to work, getting off early. Our tree is in the house and smells so gooooood, decorating it tonight.
    The restoration guys never showed yesterday so dh called them and told them not to bother coming back til after the New Year, we want to get on with Xmas and stop waiting around for them to show up when they feel like it. He also made a call to the insurance dude and let him know we are not happy with how things are going here.

We took some things back to SDM last night that we 'over bought' at Redemption and assumed we would get a GC, but the dude and supervisor asked if I wanted it put back on my debit - I asked them if that was allowed and they said Sure! so I said - OK! I hope that doesn't come to bite me in the ass someday. They also never asked for my Optimum card and when I went to give it to them they said they didn't need it? Oh well, we bought gift cards with the refund anyways.

Have a great day all!

Yikes you were up early!

So for those of you that remember last weekend my fridge started to sound like a really loud car motor. Hubby unplugged it for about half an hour then plugged it back in and it sounded fine. Fast forward a week and doesn't it wait until Friday night again to start making that awful noise again. This time though hubby was still at work until almost 12am. So I had to track down a random man in my building to move the fridge so I could unplug it. Try plugging it in a few times and no luck it's toast! Was able to put a few items in my neighbours fridge but it looks like we are going to lose everything else as we won't be able to get a new one til next week.....boo!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Yikes you were up early!

So for those of you that remember last weekend my fridge started to sound like a really loud car motor. Hubby unplugged it for about half an hour then plugged it back in and it sounded fine. Fast forward a week and doesn't it wait until Friday night again to start making that awful noise again. This time though hubby was still at work until almost 12am. So I had to track down a random man in my building to move the fridge so I could unplug it. Try plugging it in a few times and no luck it's toast! Was able to put a few items in my neighbours fridge but it looks like we are going to lose everything else as we won't be able to get a new one til next week.....boo!
    I get up at 5, have to be on the floor for shift change at 6:40... My ride comes at 6 then we do the Tims run and its only 10 mins to work. I like to have a sit down once i get here ant be rushed

So sorry about your fridge - what a time for it to die! I hope you dont lose too much.

Its snowing here! Finally and its sticking too!

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I was fixing my hair this morning, and noticed my roots! Well I went to open Day 15 and its hair dye, like seriously how are we getting the gifts in such perfect order! Also in the bag was a brush and comb! Thank you!
    Last edited by new2sc; Sat, Dec 15th, 2012 at 07:03 PM. Reason: It's Day 15 NOT 14 lol

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Day 15 from Armygirl is an adorable Lilo & Stitch Christmas ornament! It's so cute & one of our fav Disney movies alongside Mulan! Tami, you are good~ we don't have these and they are so pretty! Can't wait to put on our Xmas tree Thank you!

Our fav line from the movie, "Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten."

Here are pics of Day 14 & Day 15:

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Sparkles for me and sewing needles for my Girl! Craft times are coming!
    Thank-you Gwennad!

Gaylene
    Jezebel, Ceren, gwennad and 5 others like this.
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    I get up at 5, have to be on the floor for shift change at 6:40... My ride comes at 6 then we do the Tims run and its only 10 mins to work. I like to have a sit down once i get here ant be rushed

So sorry about your fridge - what a time for it to die! I hope you dont lose too much.

Its snowing here! Finally and its sticking too!
    good news. Getting a new fridge before noon. Woohoo!
    Jezebel, Ceren, gwennad and 7 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Thread Information