User Tag List

Page 435 of 493 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 485 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

enjoy snuggling up with Christian ;P I just finished the third book yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Popping in to wish my SC family Merry Christmas.

Day 24 and 25 my lovely Jezebel gave to me, the 3rd and final book of the 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy , some colored gel pens and FRUITY PEBBLES cereal (hid it from wondering eyes already lol). Thanks bundles Jezebel for 25 days of awesomeness. I loved every gift

Attachment 153674
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

day 25 and I got not 1 not 2 not even 3!!! but FOUR <yes - shouty capitals> FOUR disney movie reward codes!!!!! holy sheeeeet! Thank you so much PammieD that was the be all and end all!! every gift was so thoughtful and tailor made for my crew and I thank you so so much!
    I cannot wait to next years' advent train - so much fun and now that I know a bit more on how it works I can start stalking and shopping wayyyyy earlier to spoil my buddy even more
    now off to the dmr site merry christmas everyone!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Big merry Christmas everyone! I was lucky enough to find my day 24 gift from Trisha, which was a pair of coffee mugs with a pack of hot chocolate mix in each and a mini bottle of baileys. Yum! Admittedly I used the whole thing in one drink this morning. Delicious! Thank you Trisha! Sadly I think it's safe to assume day 25 must have been a flood casualty but oh well. What do ya do?

Thanks again for such a wonderful train everyone. You're all a fantastic group of ladies (and gent) have a happy day!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Day 25 my super duper amazing buddy gave me ........ A freaken bad a$$ Nerf gun. Omg I was up first and opened it when i saw what it was I ran around the house firing at everyone to wake them up. DS was yelling mom get out of here, I was laughing like a mad women quoting Die Hard " yippee ki yah" it was great. I even got up the nerve to shot my mom in the butt when she was making coffee lol. Our Nerf battle tomorrow will be awsome with my little addition. I love this train it is amazing the uniqueness of all the gifts and how the match our personality so perfectly. Awesome jobs to all the buddy MWAH. The kids have made me promise to sign them up for the kids train next year!!!!

and the biggest thank you to you Tiffany you made my Christmas so special. I have never had someone treat me so special love yah girl.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

You're Welcome buddy! I didn't know if you can't have repeat codes (like two from the same movie etc) but I reckon it's OK by your reaction! Lol

Thank you buddy for akl of the great gifts for Alexa and I. We received lots of great treats the last few days, including a micro fiber hair towel wrap, my fave hair elastics, chocolate and some much needed chocolate peanut m&ms...with the pouch tops for free movies (conveniently I needed to to redeem! ). I know I'm missing some other stuff, but the most thoughtful gidrs were day 25 where we received super soft knit blanket for my bunny and a great circle scarf for myself! thanks so much Denise. merry Christmas to you and your family. ..hopefully you are feeling better and you get a little Christmas treat in the mail tomorrow!

Merry Christmas everyone. Sorry that I've been MIA. My best friend since grade 1 unexpextedly passed away on Thursday and things have been pretty sad. The funeral was on Sunday and it has definitely been a hard reminder of what's important in life. I have such a jumble of feelings that I don't even think I'm ready to talk about and deal with, but I just wanted to drop in and say how I really appreciate all of the companionship I've found here on' The Forum'. As ive recently learned, it's so important to say what needs to be said when you can. Tomorrow doesn't always come.

So thank you everyone. I wish you and your families and friends all a happy and healthy holiday season. Good luck to everyone who works retail and/or service industries. Boxing Day will be over soon enough!

Off to go dress up my little bunny in her Christmas outfit before my MIL gets to her...I'm shocked that she hasn't called CAS on me....I have failed her by not dressing her in dresses at all times...apparently this makes her a boy?

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

Merry Christmas everyone, hope everyone is with someone they love. Day 24 was a $5 GC for Wal-Mart for my BF and day 25 was a beautiful silver snowman ornament with my name engraved on it, I just love it and will treasure it always, My BF was so happy to be included and says thanks so much. This has been so much fun and you all are so great and Jezebel thanks for this train it has been wonderful to see how great everyone is too each other. Here's hoping for a wonderful New Year to everyone. And thanks again buddy.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Aww, you're welcome MrsSunshine. I'm really glad you liked everything

Day 25, I got jammies AND slippers!! Thanks Pumpkin and thank you, thank you, thank you for my entire package. I loved it!! :D This was an amazing first package train experience and I loved getting to know everyone. Will be sad not to have this thread to "check in" daily, *sigh*, but I know you all are on here, always ready to lend an ear whenever we need someone to chat to...and hey, there's still a whole year of package trains ahead of us! :D Thanks to everyone for making the past couple months a lil more special...

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

OMG! I am completely blown away by the generosity on this train!

On the 25th day of Christmas my CLB gave to me.....

a box of Guylain Seashell chocolates mmmmmm......my favourite

a giant box mini tolborone chocolate bars for hubby (his fav)

Candy Land game for DD

a Water Doodle floor pad thing (I am doing a terrible job explaining here as I don't have it in front of me at the moment)

and........a $50 Milestones GC (my fav restaurant) & $20 Cinplex GC!!! Movie dinner date here we come (my parents even said they would babysit). Thank you sooooooooo much CLB!

DD also opened all her other gifts from previous days (day 7 to 24)! Here a photo of most but not all of DD's gifts, missing is a Zooble, 2 pairs homemade monkey pj pants (awesome!) and all day 25 gifts. Will try o track them down later to take a photo! OMG THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

Merry Christmas!

ps I hope you and your family enjoy the Christmas game!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Tue, Dec 25th, 2012 at 06:12 PM.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Aw so sad. Our condolences for your loss Pammie. Hugs. W

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    You're Welcome buddy! I didn't know if you can't have repeat codes (like two from the same movie etc) but I reckon it's OK by your reaction! Lol

Thank you buddy for akl of the great gifts for Alexa and I. We received lots of great treats the last few days, including a micro fiber hair towel wrap, my fave hair elastics, chocolate and some much needed chocolate peanut m&ms...with the pouch tops for free movies (conveniently I needed to to redeem! ). I know I'm missing some other stuff, but the most thoughtful gidrs were day 25 where we received super soft knit blanket for my bunny and a great circle scarf for myself! thanks so much Denise. merry Christmas to you and your family. ..hopefully you are feeling better and you get a little Christmas treat in the mail tomorrow!

Merry Christmas everyone. Sorry that I've been MIA. My best friend since grade 1 unexpextedly passed away on Thursday and things have been pretty sad. The funeral was on Sunday and it has definitely been a hard reminder of what's important in life. I have such a jumble of feelings that I don't even think I'm ready to talk about and deal with, but I just wanted to drop in and say how I really appreciate all of the companionship I've found here on' The Forum'. As ive recently learned, it's so important to say what needs to be said when you can. Tomorrow doesn't always come.

So thank you everyone. I wish you and your families and friends all a happy and healthy holiday season. Good luck to everyone who works retail and/or service industries. Boxing Day will be over soon enough!

Off to go dress up my little bunny in her Christmas outfit before my MIL gets to her...I'm shocked that she hasn't called CAS on me....I have failed her by not dressing her in dresses at all times...apparently this makes her a boy?

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Just popping in to say another Thank You to Missbee! Our gifts have been amazing. I can't add pictures as I am posting from the road but here is what we received over the past few days:

22-Abby (cat) got a Stocking full of kitty things
    23-Betty Crocker Kitchen Stuff
    24- Tootsie Rolls/Mentos
    25-Apron and 2 movie passes!!!!

I can not wait until a good movie is out so we can go see it

The girls have been equally as spoiled:
    Dec22-Lion/Frog Webkinz
    Dec23-craft kits/Smarties
    Dec 24- Minnie look and find Book and Tootsie Rolls
    Dec25-Doc McStuffins DVD

Thank you again!

Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope your holiday season is full of love and laughter! All the best for 2013.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

((Hugs)) thinking of you
    Jezebel and coyote00 like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

I am glad that you like all your gifts, I was worried about not finding the right things for you. Wishing you Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!!
    Jezebel, coyote00, PammieD and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Day 24 brought 2 bags of goldfish aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnndddddd..... THE HUNGER GAMES dvd!!!!!!!!!! skweeeeee!!!
    Day 25! A $20 shoppers gift card! Thank you, thank you, thank you xox2010!!!!! you are the best!

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

Merry Christmas everyone!!
    on day 25 I got 1KG yes 1KG Cadbury milk chocolates!!!
    dd got 2 disney princesses, cinderalla and ariel, she is the happiest person in the world!!
    ds got elmo game, which is so cool. you can feed them + make food with playdough for him.

Thank you so much YellowTamborine!!

Love you all!!
    Jezebel, Bear25, coyote00 and 2 others like this.
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND START EARNING
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ceren
    JOIN SUPERPOINTS AND START EARNING-25 BONUS POINTS-!!NEW!!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/8pos4f

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

hi everyone popping back in after a very disappointing xmas dinner. yet again. it seems nothing has changed in 3 years. we were told this is the last year for gifts and such. thats fine. whatever. i informed them thats fine.. we won't be here next year anyway.they were like.. really? where are you going i said anywhere but here. and this time.. i mean it.(i didn't say that but def. thought it) even if we have to 'fake' it and go somewhere like Toronto. i've never been so disgusted with family ever. oh well what can you do.
    i was thoroughly spoiled by my husband. that makes it all worthwhile. he got me earrings from peoples, 'Bethany' by Royal doulton. she's so pretty. and the rest of 50 shades yay. and a whole other whack of goodies.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Page 435 of 493 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 485 ... LastLast

Thread Information