User Tag List

Page 436 of 493 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 434 435 436 437 438 446 486 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Hello Everyone! Hope you've all been enjoying your Christmas Day! My family Christmas is tomorrow, so today was half rest, half prepping for the big dinner tomorrow. (Ok, maybe a bit more than half prepping!)

My Day 25 gift was Eggies and a matching cookbook, AND a personalized Apron with my name, and a nice zebra print bow! I've already used the apron this afternoon, and have broke it in well, there's more than a fair share of flour handprints!

The eggies will come in handy, my BF has been testing out his new Go Pro video camera, and I don't think it was just the camera adding 10lbs! Yikes.. nothing like seeing yourself from a different perspective!

Enjoy the rest of your Christmas everyone! Lots of hugs going out to those who need them..

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

So I have to share the funniest thing, was skyping my cousin in England today. She is staying with her in-laws for Christmas and her SIL and bf had animal onesies! Lol. Apparently they are all the rage in England, yep seriously. Daisy's was not too crazy - white with bunny ears but her bf had a kangaroo one, until ummmm....interesting.

http://www.kigu.co.uk/shop/kangaroo.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-gown-ups.html
    Jezebel, coyote00 and dlee like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Hi Ladies,

Will post pics, stories, thoughts and gifts tomorrow. Too tired.

Night!

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Hope everyone enjoyed there Christmas...
    day 24 :
    DD got...a princess brush and tinkerbell pjs...and dont worry peachy they are a size bigger than the others so it was perfect!!!
    I got vanilla cocoa...cant wait to try it
    Name:  002.JPG
Views: 160
Size:  30.0 KBName:  007.JPG
Views: 116
Size:  40.3 KB
    and Day 25:
    DD got Cinderella Barbie...her first Barbie ever...so perfect
    I got Fifty Shades of Grey ...Yea!!!! cant wait to read it
    Name:  011.JPG
Views: 127
Size:  33.3 KBName:  009.JPG
Views: 160
Size:  27.1 KB

Thank-you so much. Everything wasa perfect and very much appreciated.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Hmmm boxing day...do I wanna do the crazy dance?????

Stay tuned LOL

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

MERRY Christmas! Hoping everyone had a great day!!! We sure did! Thank-you for the book Gwennad and Mackenna loved the Monster High set!
    Boxing Day!
    WOOHOO!
    G
    Jezebel, Bear25, coyote00 and 2 others like this.
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post

Stay tuned LOL
    Jezebel likes this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

waiting................ for the crazy dance.....................

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    waiting................ for the crazy dance.....................
    I second that!
    Jezebel, Armygirl76 and coyote00 like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post

Stay tuned LOL

Dont do it it's a trap!!!!!!!
    Jezebel, julesie-pie and dlee like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Yesterday my mom realized she had forgotten a key ingredient in her punch I said I just walk the block to shoppers (the only place that was open that I knew of) when I got there all there stuff was already marked down so I ran home grabbed my DD and my mom and went back and when gift set crazy. At a certain point we realized we had a turkey in the oven and had to go home lol I also stayed up to what turned out to be I kinda crappy David's Tea Boxing Day sale online but managed to get some teas half off.
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Wed, Dec 26th, 2012 at 12:55 PM.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

everyone must be off boxing day shopping.. or sleeping.. lol. we hit WM this morning at 930 obviously WAY too late.. nearly everything was gone.. wow. grabbed a few things.. then hit SDM to fill scripts then went home.. feeling a little 'empty nest' now. the kids are gone to the mall. we cleaned the house. tonites our turkey dinner. hubby is back to work tomorrow.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Just did some Boxing Day shopping... Holy moley the lineups and parking are the worst! Got there at 9:30am and everywhere was packed and shelves ransacked... I got great deals though! Did a big shopping trip at Reitmans for new clothes where everything was marked down plus 50% off... spent $120 for 2 pairs of business pants, a blazer, 2 cardigans, 2 fancy tops... then did another big trip at Gymboree for DD where everything was $12.99 or lower and only spent $27 for 8 long sleeve tops and a cardigan! and at Tommy Hilfiger got adorable clothes for DD at 70% off spending a total of $23 for a dress, polo shirt, and long sleeve top! Got home just now cuz DH has to go to work and we'll resume tomorrow where we have the whole day to shop til we drop (literally!)

Gonna hit up ToysrUs, Sears, Walmart, etc. We're looking for a new car seat as DD is outgrowing hers and a jogger stroller too.

Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays!
    Last edited by juliejolie; Wed, Dec 26th, 2012 at 02:15 PM.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Hi all,

sorry for being MIA the past few days...busy with Christmas craziness and welcoming a new foster child into our home.

I will post pictures of all my wonderful gifts later today or tomorrow.

The past few days from the amazing Jody22002 has included: a cute coffee mug, 2 balls of yarn, Fifty Shades or Grey, Turtles, 2 x kids night out movie passes, one adult movie pass (taking the kids out to see Monsters Inc this weekend!!), coffee, hot chocolate. Thank you so much Jody! You have made every day of my December wonderful. Your kindness and generosity are so much appreciated!

To the simply wonderful Julesie-pie -my kids LOVED the book and game! The book was perfect for them, and our house/family....It was so thoughtful, thank you so much!! The game entertained everyone on Christmas afternoon, and we've decided it was so much fun we are going to make it a tradition! Thank you so much!!!! I am so glad you liked the package I sent you -I had a lot of fun shopping/crafting for you and your family!

I will try to get back on SC more in the next few days and get caught up on the thread.

Big congrats to Shawlightning!

I am so sorry to hear of your loss PammieD -my thoughts are with you.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Wed, Dec 26th, 2012 at 03:18 PM.
    Jezebel, Ceren, juliejolie and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Just did some Boxing Day shopping... Holy moley the lineups and parking are the worst! Got there at 9:30am and everywhere was packed and shelves ransacked... I got great deals though! Did a big shopping trip at Reitmans for new clothes where everything was marked down plus 50% off... spent $120 for 2 pairs of business pants, a blazer, 2 cardigans, 2 fancy tops... then did another big trip at Gymboree for DD where everything was $12.99 or lower and only spent $27 for 8 long sleeve tops and a cardigan! and at Tommy Hilfiger got adorable clothes for DD at 70% off spending a total of $23 for a dress, polo shirt, and long sleeve top! Got home just now cuz DH has to go to work and we'll resume tomorrow where we have the whole day to shop til we drop (literally!)

Gonna hit up ToysrUs, Sears, Walmart, etc. We're looking for a new car seat as DD is outgrowing hers and a jogger stroller too.

Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays!
    Great score at gymboree! We're in the soo and I had no desire to deal with the crazed Italian hockey moms fighting it out so we stayed in. MIL is nuts enough for me! We skipped out early from. DHs aunt's house and came back here because the MIL was in to the red wine and being plenty passive aggressive for all of us. I had a few words for her and that was enough. I think DHs uncle and cousin shut her down the rest of the way based on the convo we overheard when they all came home. We were all tucked away in bed having a bit of quiet time though by then. Boxing Day is a big full day open house here and there have been rounds of shots going since 10am. She's blasted and obnoxious already. We finally decided to appease her (read, "shut her the f up" ) by putting Alexa in the hideous f'ing dress she got her so that she can show her off to her "friends." Baby's been screaming ever since Don tried to change her. Our only saving grace is that she leaves tomorrow for a hockey tournament.. yaaaaaayyyy family!

I feel a need to do some online shopping. Anyone find some good deals? Children's Place or Gap have any good stuff for a steal?

Page 436 of 493 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 434 435 436 437 438 446 486 ... LastLast

Thread Information