User Tag List

Page 438 of 493 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 436 437 438 439 440 448 488 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Bear 25 - thank you so much for my final Day 25 gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She gave me a $20 gift card to Michaels! I can't wait to go spend it! I have been crafting up a storm this holiday season and my family gave me a ton more crafting supplies too so the year will be a full and busy one. I'm super excited though. Thank you for your generosity in this train!!!

My mini train package is pretty much ready to go! If I can get it all together tonight I'll be sending it off tomorrow!!!

Jezebel - a special thank you to you. you did an AMAZING job conducting this train. I want to give you a ton more positive feedback..like...1000 or something.

package trains are CRAZY FUN! I actually have a pretty good stockpile at my house because of the past year and a half of couponing so I don't know how many coupon trains I"ll be able to join in the coming year. Need to shop less and save more.

BUT...package trains will be my new exception. =) When is the next one again?!?! =)

Thanks so much to everyone for making this holiday season a pretty gosh darn amazing one.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

just finished my 2nd homemade item for my buddy...hope you like it was my first try at it
    I think it will be in the mail tomorrow

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Change of plans for the homemade items for my mini buddy... 1 is done and not edible... The other, I'm still contemplating on whether I should make it edible or not... Will see if I have time to bake and if so then pkg going out tomorrow
    julesie-pie, Armygirl76 and dlee like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Wow woke up to 5 inches of SNOW! Normally I am not a snow fan but being as its Christmas time AND I don't have to push a stroller in it, it's great! DD is still sleeping (lots of late nights) so she hasn't seen how much there is! Only downside I didn't bring my boots (still at my parents), so either I am going to have really cold feet or I am going to send hubby out with her and I will watch from the window (leaning towards the latter). Going home this afternoon so I will be able to take her out later and my toes will be all cozy in my new Sorells!
    Bear25, PammieD and dlee like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Wow been a crazy couple of days around here! Other than coming home to sleep and do abit of shopping yesterday morning, i just spend 2 days with hubby's family and Im glad its OVER!!!!!!!! 2 days with them is WWWWWAAAAAYYYYYY to much for me! The kids start fighting and everyone is getting on each others last nerve!

Some great shopping yesterday though! Im total we probably spend close to $200 (all Christmas money) for Im sure close to $500 or more worth of products! Still a bit I wanna go do today. Salvation Army is 50% off today (not sure if this is everywhere or not) and I need to hit a few more stores, so as soon as the kids are up and we get this place looking a little more close to normal we'll be gone again!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

For Boxing Day I got some online deals from Reitmans, 5 pairs of pants/jeans and a sweater, all for $100 taxes and delivery included. Not bad I think. I need pants for work I have been waiting to get my boy a bed frame and headboard, he has a mattress and box spring on the floor, but don't see any stellar deals so I'm going to wait until we move. Should be easier that way. He doesn't really need it right now any way. Otherwise, I'm not buying anything until after we move (probably in May) since I need to save up to hire movers and pay first and last months rent. But most of that will come from my tax refund, thank goodness!

Still need to pack up my mini buddy gift but given the blizzard going on out there, it's not getting mailed until tomorrow (possibly Saturday which I know is a day late but I need to get to the post office and it's not happening, things are messed up with the holidays!!) Nothing edible will be in it, apparently I cannot cook/bake anything. But I promise it'll still be nice!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Hi ladies, I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays. We had a rough couple of days with the boy here, he got quite sick on Christmas Eve, we thought the flu but found out after a trip to the hospital on Christmas day that is it strep throat poor kid. Today is the first day he has eaten or had a regular temp since Monday. I still have Christmas dinner in the fridge since he couldn't eat it so we'll have our dinner tonight

I have most of my mini buddy package all done. I'm going to sit down and do a painting or two this afternoon and pack it all up for a trip to the post office tomorrow !

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

So sorry I have been MIA, I was quite sick over christmas. But I would like to thank my buddy for the rest of my gifts!! Blistex Lip medex, FOUR packs of gravy mix, TWO packs of gum, Big bottle of febreeze fabric refresher! I LOVE this stuff, and I am excited to try a new scent! A febreeze set and fresh! Day 25 part 1 and 2 was a febreeze candle and the MOST beautiful vase, it has sparkly snowflakes on it and it looks like its made of ice. Now I don't know if its for flowers, or the candle that came with it but I put the lit candle in it, and it looks AMAZING! Thank you so very much for putting together such a perfect package for me!

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bear25 View Post
    Merry Christmas everyone, hope everyone is with someone they love. Day 24 was a $5 GC for Wal-Mart for my BF and day 25 was a beautiful silver snowman ornament with my name engraved on it, I just love it and will treasure it always, My BF was so happy to be included and says thanks so much. This has been so much fun and you all are so great and Jezebel thanks for this train it has been wonderful to see how great everyone is too each other. Here's hoping for a wonderful New Year to everyone. And thanks again buddy.

I am so glad you liked everything! Hope your New Year is Great!!!
    Bear25, dlee and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Sorry I've been MIA the past few days
    Day 22 was a very comfy pair of pjs, day 23 was a notebook and pens, day 24 was nailpolish, remover and files.day 25 was assorted makeup Thank-you for the wonderful package

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I have enjoyed reading about all your train and wish I had participated this. I will try to next year! Great gifts everyone!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

ok ladies I haen't posted but have read different parts of this train ...I want to thank my roomie for including me in this as Chritmas is generally not very fun for me....

I loved every gift I recieved from scbpooh ! day 25 was a great pair of fitted work gloves ....I love these as working with sheet metal usually in unfinished buildings are hands are always cold !! Thank you so much !!

Jezebel (Krystey) is not posting as she is very sick....I am not sure exactly what is wrong but I heard her real early this morning she was crying and asked her what was wrong but honestly I couldn't understand her she is currewntly at urgent care ... the part I did get was to come here and write .....I have called the clinic and was told to call back around 2pm....sorry I don't have much of an update about what is wrong....I will write back here once I find out what is wrong.

Once again thanks for the gifts ! klepto
    scbpooh and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

JEZEBEL!!! - thinking of you...I hope you feel better soon. Big hug from me and positive thoughts coming your way!!

Quote Originally Posted by kuponklepto View Post
    ok ladies I haen't posted but have read different parts of this train ...I want to thank my roomie for including me in this as Chritmas is generally not very fun for me....

I loved every gift I recieved from scbpooh ! day 25 was a great pair of fitted work gloves ....I love these as working with sheet metal usually in unfinished buildings are hands are always cold !! Thank you so much !!

Jezebel (Krystey) is not posting as she is very sick....I am not sure exactly what is wrong but I heard her real early this morning she was crying and asked her what was wrong but honestly I couldn't understand her she is currewntly at urgent care ... the part I did get was to come here and write .....I have called the clinic and was told to call back around 2pm....sorry I don't have much of an update about what is wrong....I will write back here once I find out what is wrong.

Once again thanks for the gifts ! klepto

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

OH Krystey.. sweetie think of you for sure hope your ok. ((((Hugs))))
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Jez, my goodness!!!! I hope you feel better very, very soon!!! Thinking of you! xo
    Bear25, dlee and chesterjes like this.

Page 438 of 493 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 436 437 438 439 440 448 488 ... LastLast

Thread Information