User Tag List

Page 442 of 493 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 440 441 442 443 444 452 492 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Hey ladies... As Jez needs some rest... please pm myself or peachy if you have questions, etc. I will be on tomorrow(my guess is peachy will too).

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Glad to know you are a bit better! Still sending positive thoughts your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    thanks for your well wishes !yup the pain is almost not bearable..I have answered some p'ms...chesterjes ignore my request for your addy as I found it

sorry guys I am going back to sleep

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

who are we to send tracking numbers to?
    wendyjane likes this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    who are we to send tracking numbers to?
    send them to me

thanks pumpkin/Peachy.....any questions except your buddies address please p'm my team...I have alerts sent to my phone ...so whoever needs their buddies addy please p'm me otherwise for random stuff please p'm my team

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

ok calling nap time ~~~~~zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by kuponklepto View Post
    ok so here is an update....I brought out and set up the cot on the main floor and Krystey is passed out ! I had heated her up some left overs from her mom but she passed on that ...um so I ate it LOL..as I can see she was doing something on fb and now is sleeping

apparently what happened is she walked a bit too much and the stress made the 2 seperate cracks cracked more joining them and splintering them outwards she said the dr explained it is kinda like a broken windshield the way it is a circle that splinters outwards....and the pain aches right through the bone

she said she isn't in pain right now....so they must have given her something strong and shoppers is suppose to be delivering something... I hope she feels better in the morning....oh her leg is now back into a non weight bearing cast

she did say thank you to everyone and she will give those who don't have their buddies addy to them tomorrow morning .....

krystey is sleeping and I am off to bed ..night ladies
    thanks for the update klepto! Sending positive thoughts and ((hugs)) your way Jez!

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Yes we are finally starting to show signs of improvement with our colds, the knee isn't causing me as much pain , and I am hoping my cortizon meds and horse pill size anti-histamine will start working soon. AND in my travels I did find the macaroons at RCSS..... Woohoo finally a treat for me that I don't have to bake myself
    glad to hear that you are on the mend! And ya to finding the macaroons!

Everytime I think my cold is getting better it seems to get worse my throat was super sore last night and still is (but maybe not as bad as in the night). At least since DD has been going to bed later (because of the holidays) I got to sleep in until 10am!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    ok calling nap time ~~~~~zzzzzzzzzzzzz
    good idea, sweet dreams!
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Fri, Dec 28th, 2012 at 10:56 AM.
    Jezebel, wendyjane and dlee like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Here is the rest of my xmas package that you guys have been waiting for.......

Day 14- 2 boxes of Crunch 'n' Munch
    Day 15- Foam princess Castle for Chloe
    Day 16- Address Labels and envies
    Day 17- Cosmo mag, Archie Comic, and 2 xmas mugs
    Day 18- Tassimo discs
    Day 19- Fuzzy Peaches and swedish Berries candy
    Day 20- 2 coloring books, stickers, and crayons for Chloe
    Day 21- Long sleeved xmas t-shirt for Chloe
    Day 22- Dora's Christmas DVD for Chloe
    Day 23- 1,000,000,000 chocolate bar
    Day 24- 4x baby sized nail polishes
    Day 25- socks for the whole Fam Jam

Also when I wass cleaning up the wrapping paper I found 2 books of 10 stamps each..... not sure which day they went with.....

Thank you soooooo much buddy! Everything was awesome!!!!! Merry Christmas!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Ugh, I have so much to do today - take down the Christmas tree, put away the 10+ bags of stuff with bought back from MIL/my parents's, laundry, and re-packing to go to the cottage! I just want to sit around in my pjs, sigh!
    Jezebel, wendyjane and dlee like this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

when do you all take down your trees? =) there was one year I left mine up till march. hahahaha.
    Jezebel, wendyjane, Bear25 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Sorry for being absent - will be in and out today - gotta finish up my mini buddies package - sorry for the delay but my kids are still sick , you can ask coyote as her lovely husband helped me clean up the barf off her living room floor last night from my youngest

Will have to mention, 1 item for my mini buddies package did not come in the mail today so it will be sent separately

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

as mine is artificial and ugly and only 3.5 feet tall.. its already 'take care of'.. stupid thing.. i've left ours up the longest maybe til new years.. theres some rule about when it should come down. .but we always base ours on whats going on.. are we cleaning up. moving things around etc.. for me it was a bad reminder of some things and i just wanted it gone..
    its so quiet here.... im being so lazy.. and reading my second book of '50' im nearly done it.. hmm wonder if they'd make it into a movie... wouldnt' be G rated thats for sure.. heck not even PG rated LMAO.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I want to take the tree down today but hubby wants it up til new years (bah!) xmas cards got tended to today though
    They are already in the process of casting for the "Grey" movie(s) I don't think that they make alot of R movies anymore but maybe this one(series) might make enough $$ for them to go for it

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    as mine is artificial and ugly and only 3.5 feet tall.. its already 'take care of'.. stupid thing.. i've left ours up the longest maybe til new years.. theres some rule about when it should come down. .but we always base ours on whats going on.. are we cleaning up. moving things around etc.. for me it was a bad reminder of some things and i just wanted it gone..
    its so quiet here.... im being so lazy.. and reading my second book of '50' im nearly done it.. hmm wonder if they'd make it into a movie... wouldnt' be G rated thats for sure.. heck not even PG rated LMAO.
    Jezebel, PammieD, dlee and 1 others like this.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    when do you all take down your trees? =) there was one year I left mine up till march. hahahaha.
    Today if I ever get off my butt. In the past we normally take it down after New Years, but its rather for our apartment and now that DD is loaded with new toys I need all the space I can get! March, that's a loooong time.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Sorry for being absent - will be in and out today - gotta finish up my mini buddies package - sorry for the delay but my kids are still sick , you can ask coyote as her lovely husband helped me clean up the barf off her living room floor last night from my youngest

Will have to mention, 1 item for my mini buddies package did not come in the mail today so it will be sent separately
    hope you kidlets feel better soon! I got the cold that never ends too! Luckily though I don't have the throwing up part!
    Jezebel, dlee and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Normally the tree comes down New Years Day... sometimes a day or two early. Will likely leave it up until Jan 1st this year, as I only put it up on Dec 23rd~! Figure all that work should atleast count for a week or more, right?

Mailed off my mini buddy's package on my way to work, suggested delivery date is Jan 3rd as my buddy is in another province. Hope the package is ok, I've included 3 homemade items, plus a few added extras.. but it just looks so SMALL compared to what we've been seeing. Yep, I have the package doubts again!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    Normally the tree comes down New Years Day... sometimes a day or two early. Will likely leave it up until Jan 1st this year, as I only put it up on Dec 23rd~! Figure all that work should atleast count for a week or more, right?

Mailed off my mini buddy's package on my way to work, suggested delivery date is Jan 3rd as my buddy is in another province. Hope the package is ok, I've included 3 homemade items, plus a few added extras.. but it just looks so SMALL compared to what we've been seeing. Yep, I have the package doubts again!
    No need for package doubts, I am sure it's fabulously wonderful!

Ok, maybe it's finally time for me to get up! Shower then the tree is coming down!
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Fri, Dec 28th, 2012 at 01:04 PM.
    Jezebel, dlee and chesterjes like this.

Page 442 of 493 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 440 441 442 443 444 452 492 ... LastLast

Thread Information