User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    76 (100%)

So I went out today in hopes to find some coupons....well sadly very little turned up. I went to 4 different stores all in the South End. YIG's only had coupon zone coupons...not great for trading or sending in trains.
    WalMart nothing! However I did find lots of coupons on milk bags and in cereal boxes, I bought about 4 different kinds of cereal.
    Zellers....very disappointed nothing and found about 4 on different boxes of things that were expired.
    Food Basics...nothing, and nothing on boxes either. I only found some on milk.

Do they exist in Sudbury? I was hoping to find some so I could trade and send some along on trains.
    This thread is currently associated with: Food Basics, Independent, Walmart, Zellers

shaykeija
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I live here also and I think we are getting screwed on coupons. LOL I looked in Shoppers and none to be found....

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Metro on Lasalle...went there today. LOTS of coupons there. Lots of peelies too. Only a few TFT.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I couldn't agree more with getting the short end of the stick re coupons! The ONLY ones I've every found were the ones in the front entrance of the Superstore on Lasalle and the odd one in Walmart.
    I wish I could catch when someone posts on here about all the ones they found at Walmart. I'd rush over to see if we had the same here, and if we didn't I'd be on the phone to the store manager VERY quickly to ask WHY??!!! I just think they all get dumped into the garbage after their employees get enough of them.

Coupon obsessed!!!
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Thanks for the info on the Lasalle METRO Whitefishmom! I found some at the SDM on Elm Street, a couple at Food Basics on Notre Dame from time to time. It's not easy to find them. That's for sure!

Went to RCSS today and found one coupon but got a few really great deals on their clearance items!! Definitely worth checking out from time to time!

Whitefishmom are you registered with websaver.ca, gocoupon.ca, save.ca, P&G brandsaver.ca or whatever that last one is?

Cheers!
    Tracy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am finding it difficult also sure we got the board at canadian superstore on lasalle but it's for Loblaw's stores only i guess we could grab fromt here is we see it on spcial anywhere else thats Loblaw's companies Like Idependent's , Valu-Mart in the sudbury area.

Coupon obsessed!!!
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

METRO on Lasalle! I'm serious! You will be in coupon heaven

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I do not have a vehicle mind you, though it might be worth a bike just to pick up some coupons for me since i am a newbie . plus i can use the exercise biking to Metro. Thanks for the info

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dancemommadance View Post
    METRO on Lasalle! I'm serious! You will be in coupon heaven
    Did you leave any for the rest of us I'm heading there today

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I sure hope she did i will be there later today also hehehe

Coupon obsessed!!!
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

So many! Have fun! Look carefully though cause some are kind of hidden. It's like hunting for EAster eggs Smuckers, Black Diamond, Nordica Cottage Cheese, Mustard B2S $1.00, Campbell's soup B3S $1.00 (only good at METRO tho!),
    Frozen section!!! Steamers, Chapman's Icecream,
    FUN FUN FUN!!
    Cheers
    Dancemomma!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Once you go to Metro...go over to Rexall right beside. Coupon jackpot too

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Grr i walked to Metro today didnt even think to stop at Rexall Thnks Whitefishmom for letting me know

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Did you find some good ones today?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes at the Metro Hunt I did get the last 2 Black Diamond save .75 on any of there cheese , Bicks pickles from a recipe book they had .75x2, Dr.Oetker Mouse coupons buy 1 save .30 and buy 2 save .75, GayLea spreadable Butter .75, Ritz bit sandwiches 1$, Dempster's thin bagels .50, Hormel real bacon ( bits) .50, Nordica .75 and .50 cottage cheese coupons, Pure Kraft (dressing) 1$, V8 v-fusion .50, Bio Best smoothie or maximmunite .75, smucker's sundae syrup $1 found with the bicks pickle recipe book, 1$ sunlight laundry detergent, Dove buy 2 different products save 2$

I did look down the freezer section but couldn't find any coupons they must have been all snagged oh well i am happy i was able to find some coupons since i am a newbie hopefully the mail away ones wont take to long i am anxious lol
    Last edited by Tina-Louise; Fri, Apr 29th, 2011 at 08:17 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information