User Tag List

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree557Likes

Thread: [merged threads] December 1st MEGA Redemption Event

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

if you have bonus points and coupons when do u hands those over?

also if i buy $250 worth and I have $10 in coupons that makes $240 so now can i shop for $10 more OR he $250 includes coupons?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

That would be AWESOME. somehow I don't think shoppers will be that generous.
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenH View Post
    I have had 2 cashiers from different SDM store tell me wow you will qualify for the mega redemption this year your 95,000 pts will get you $300 this year. I did a double take but figured they are mistaken of course, but wouldnt that be a nice surprise!
    I am just glad I made it to the one big 95000 redemption. Thank you SmartCanucks, I couldnt have done this without you.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Add $10 more to your cart. I also add between 5-10 dollars extra in case stuff scans cheaper or higher (SCOP) so I am not trying to find something last minute while at the cash.
    Quote Originally Posted by frugallady19 View Post
    if you have bonus points and coupons when do u hands those over?

also if i buy $250 worth and I have $10 in coupons that makes $240 so now can i shop for $10 more OR he $250 includes coupons?
    Insane and frugallady19 like this.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

A few people are asking on the facebook page if mega is cancelled for Dec 1 and or 2..apparently they have heard a rumour somehow?? Anyone hear this??

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutchmama View Post
    ....or leave partner at home, and make your own getaway! I think I would go **NUTS** with my hubby looking over my shoulder while I spend hundreds of dollars in points :O
    That's why you leave them in the get away car!
    Jezebel, DianneS and Mich649 like this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    A few people are asking on the facebook page if mega is cancelled for Dec 1 and or 2..apparently they have heard a rumour somehow?? Anyone hear this??
    I haven't heard anything. If they did cancel it maybe it would be because they were PO'd that so many people are asking on their FB page about a Mega Redemption that the general public is not even supposed to know about yet. (insert me smacking forehead on desk... again).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_D View Post
    I haven't heard anything. If they did cancel it maybe it would be because they were PO'd that so many people are asking on their FB page about a Mega Redemption that the general public is not even supposed to know about yet. (insert me smacking forehead on desk... again).
    Well..realistically where would they even hear this..especially because it hasn't exactly been released..maybe a cashier at an SDM..i guess just wait and see.

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

How many years has shopper's had this mega redemption day?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by littlebean View Post
    How many years has shopper's had this mega redemption day?
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this will be the 3rd year...
    littlebean and Mich649 like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_D View Post
    You are speculating. If they are telling people in the organization about the redemption then they have to expect leaks.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

no they are not cancelling it.. just had my 'little birdie' tell me all the details, my birdie flies pretty high . its ONLY Dec. 1. and YES their will be an extra amount added as someone else mentioned. im so happy. wait til hubby hears this. with that extra bit more than normal my kids can do some too. yay!
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    no they are not cancelling it.. just had my 'little birdie' tell me all the details, my birdie flies pretty high . its ONLY Dec. 1. and YES their will be an extra amount added as someone else mentioned. im so happy. wait til hubby hears this. with that extra bit more than normal my kids can do some too. yay!
    OMG..really, are u serious?? I can't wait to finally hear all the details and see the flyer...
    Mich649 likes this.

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

If that $300 rumour is correct that I read somewhere earlier today, I'm going to poop my pants! I will definitely need to enlist some shopping help as my BF now works Saturdays... and I have 3 redemptions to use!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    I forgot to add... MrsSunshine, you don't live very far from me... I definitely would resort to bribery and ply you with gifts if you have more of the inside scoop you're not sharing!
    Mich649 likes this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

hehe.. i love leverage. unfortunately thats i all know.. .. until I hear more.. you guys will have to wait. my 'little birdie' hasn't been told all the final details. only told me so far.... that yes there will be an 'extra' amount on top of normal. but i assure you. its all true. heck even my mom is excited. she never does this, barely has enough points for anything. but this year has enough for one small one.. she was like what am i going to get?? LOL. no worries mom.. i'll teach ya .. so once i hear more. i will either confirm what has already been posted or share what i've heard.

im still in awe..
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information