User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: SDM Ideas for 20X Pts day on Oct 20, 2012

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Shopped at midnight tonight. I ended up with 7250 bonus points and I can't figure out where they all came from. All were automatic on the cash register--I did not give them any coupons for points and I am not a VIB member.

I did buy 2x Huggies Wipes so that accounts for 5000.

Anyone else know where the other 2250 might have come from? Brands purchased: Tostitos, John Frieda, Jamieson, Werthers, Colgate (the sensitive toothpaste) plus their eggs.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did a Lysol MIR for the same item about 2 years ago....would I still be eligible for this one? as long as no more than one per offer okay?

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by key123 View Post
    Shopped at midnight tonight. I ended up with 7250 bonus points and I can't figure out where they all came from. All were automatic on the cash register--I did not give them any coupons for points and I am not a VIB member.

Anyone else know where the other 2250 might have come from? Brands purchased: Tostitos, John Frieda, Jamieson, Werthers, Colgate (the sensitive toothpaste) plus their eggs.
    A few weeks ago the same thing happened to me -- I ended up with 2000 bp and had no idea where they came from as I checked and nothing I bought had bp advertised. My guess is that it was for the Jamieson vitamins. Sounds like that's where yours might have come from too, although maybe the other 250 bp are from one of the other products

If someone know for sure, please let us know!

Silk
    Have a great life!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    I did a Lysol MIR for the same item about 2 years ago....would I still be eligible for this one? as long as no more than one per offer okay?
    Yes, you would be eligible for this one. I've done 2 Lysol MIRs already (in 2010 and in 2011) and will be doing this one also

Silk
    Have a great life!

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

It hurts me to say but I have to skip this one.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Winnipeg Airmiler
    Trading Score
    215 (100%)

Vitamins.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Managed to get just over 12000 points today, but that's because I seriously scored on an item that was in the clearance bin. They were clearing out a PS3 wireless keypad for $5!!! These suckers sell for $50 new, or $40 used!! The teens are happy lol

This is what it is:

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Also most John Frieda products have 750 BP when you buy 1. Also you don't HAVE TO be a VIB member to use the bp coupons.

Last edited by AshleyRobertson; Sat, Oct 20th, 2012 at 12:45 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Shut the FRONT DOOR! Awesome score. My hubby wants one of those and I REFUSE to pay that much for one for him or let him pay that much for one. I'm a mean wife I guess lol. Where are you located? Was there anymore of them? Told hubby just now about your score and he's like where, where, where we can go now!
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazE View Post
    Managed to get just over 12000 points today, but that's because I seriously scored on an item that was in the clearance bin. They were clearing out a PS3 wireless keypad for $5!!! These suckers sell for $50 new, or $40 used!! The teens are happy lol

This is what it is:
    Last edited by AshleyRobertson; Sat, Oct 20th, 2012 at 12:46 PM.
    barato likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Jez...there is one for huggies wipes and diapers and ones for pampers wipes and diapers. Depending on which brands your looking for. Here is the link to the thread where they are posted.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/322314-...points-canada/
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    where is the vib coupon ? and is it for diapers or wipes ?
    Jezebel likes this.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyRobertson View Post
    Shut the FRONT DOOR! Awesome score. My hubby wants one of those and I REFUSE to pay that much for one for him or let him pay that much for one. I'm a mean wife I guess lol. Where are you located? Was there anymore of them? Told hubby just now about your score and he's like where, where, where we can go now!
    I got it at the Hazeldean location in Kanata, but I think it was the only one in the bin. I actually didn't spot it as I was at the cash starting to put the shopping through when SO walked over checking with the cashier twice that they were in fact clearing it out for $5, and sure enough, they were.
    AshleyRobertson likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Total score for you! I'll be watching the stores around here to see if MAYBE they will put them on clearance too. Not likely but I'll be watching and waiting. I'm in Oshawa so way to far for me to drive to Kanata anyway lol. By the time I spent money on gas I'd be better off buying it full price somewhere here.
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazE View Post
    I got it at the Hazeldean location in Kanata, but I think it was the only one in the bin. I actually didn't spot it as I was at the cash starting to put the shopping through when SO walked over checking with the cashier twice that they were in fact clearing it out for $5, and sure enough, they were.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Ebgames is typically the cheapest for them, so you can check online to see about local stock for used ones.

Otherwise I would not be surprised if other SDMs clear them out as well at some point.

~~Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk~~

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyRobertson View Post
    Also most John Frieda products have 750 BP when you buy 1. Also you don't HAVE TO be a VIB member to use the bp coupons.
    Perhaps this is where the bp came from. I bought 3 items so 750x3=2250. So the math works right. I had no idea about the bonus points for them. Still not sure how I would have known that. But I find Shoppers stuff hard to keep on top of. Also thank you for the info about not having to be a VIB member. I will tuck that away in my brain for future reference.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

EASY PAYPAL $$ - GetCashForSurveys - receive $50 free when you take your first paid survey! Brand new site--now open to Canadian residents, reserve your spot before it's full--get paid for your opinion!

My Wish List in under 'About Me' on my profile page

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information