User Tag List

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Rogers Customer Appreciation- 2 free gifts

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I tried every thing and not that dumb too but even then nothing work and have internet, ph and cable with them from 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbunnez View Post
    Just in case any of you are dumb like me and don't read things first, it is only the last 3 digits of postal code. I kept trying with my whole postal code (dumb moment, I'll admit it) and it wouldn't work obviously. As soon as I put the correct info in it worked YAY!!
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug2011 View Post
    I'm still waiting for the email with the RDeals information. Should I have received it by now?
    I haven't received mine either. Got the confirmation email from Rogers yesterday right away, but nothing after that.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Shoppingchannel pin # is up for trade.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

if anyone forgot to write down the shopping channel gc no, you can enter the account no and zip code again and it will direct you to the gifts that you have

my trade list and wishlist, check it out, tons of tearpads
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/365260-...ensure-canada/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I got http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/Lennie-for-Nina-Leonard/Tunics/Lennie-for-Nina-Leonard-Dolman-Sleeve-Tunic-with-Shirring-at-Neckline-and-Waist/pages/productdetails?nav=R:579576 and paid $11.88 using my paypal. I got an email from paypal this morning saying that you get $10 cash back if you shop at the shopping channel.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It asked for their "Pin" number....so it wouldn't let me have any gifts...

Trading Score
    2 (80%)

what if you ordered something less than 25$ from the shopping channel??.. does it still work?

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetbabigrl View Post
    I got http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/Lennie-for-Nina-Leonard/Tunics/Lennie-for-Nina-Leonard-Dolman-Sleeve-Tunic-with-Shirring-at-Neckline-and-Waist/pages/productdetails?nav=R:579576 and paid $11.88 using my paypal. I got an email from paypal this morning saying that you get $10 cash back if you shop at the shopping channel.
    There's no minimum purchase on the Shopping Channel to get the $10 cash back, is there?
    I read the terms and conditions- didn't see one! Hoping I didn't miss something.
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieMakeup View Post
    what if you ordered something less than 25$ from the shopping channel??.. does it still work?
    yes there is no minimum

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetbabigrl View Post
    Thanks OP for posting this, got the gifts/codes today. Nothing yet on rdeals that I want but I saw something on TSC that I've been wanting for a long time!!! Yippee

Thanks sweetbabigrl for the reminder of the $10 cash back offer via paypal. I deleted it yesterday thinking I'd have no use for it...moved back to the inbox! Thanks Rogers and SC!!!
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Rdeals.ca sent me my $50 credit activation e-mail almost right away (right after my rogers confirmation email).
    After activating, the credit ($10) was in my Rdeals.ca account.
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Thanks for posting about the Paypal cash back! Promotion ends on Oct 23rd.

"Receive $10.00 CAD cash back on any theShoppingChannel.com purchase ("Offer"). This Offer applies to transactions at theShoppingchannel.com when you use PayPal as the payment method. Offer begins October 19, 2012 and ends October 23, 2012, or only as long as The Shopping Channel's website indicates that the Offer is available, whichever occurs first. To receive this Offer, you must use a Canadian PayPal account in good standing and complete a qualifying purchase no later than October 23, 2012, 4:59:59pm EST. The maximum amount of cash back allowed per PayPal account is $10.00 CAD. The cash back will be transferred into your PayPal account within 4 to 6 weeks after your purchase, so long as your account is in good standing."

EDIT: Don't forget to place your TSC order through Airmiles to collect extra AM. I just placed an order but forgot to do that.
    Last edited by Decaf; Sat, Oct 20th, 2012 at 12:05 AM.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

@Decaf...I forgot to do my order via !

Oh well, I'm too excited about my purchase to care...I've wanted a proper cake stand for a while now...tonight it was possible: bought a cake stand from TSC for $21 and change, with tax and shipping it came to about $34 - $25 TSC from Rogers promo...I paid $9.45 OOP! But in 4-6 weeks I'll get the $10 cash back as I paid via paypal so I've got a free cake stand, with taxes and shipping covered! Thank you Rogers, Paypal and TSC...you have made my day!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by $avvy$hopper View Post
    @Decaf...I forgot to do my order via !

Oh well, I'm too excited about my purchase to care...I've wanted a proper cake stand for a while now...tonight it was possible: bought a cake stand from TSC for $21 and change, with tax and shipping it came to about $34 - $25 TSC from Rogers promo...I paid $9.45 OOP! But in 4-6 weeks I'll get the $10 cash back as I paid via paypal so I've got a free cake stand, with taxes and shipping covered! Thank you Rogers, Paypal and TSC...you have made my day!
    That's great! I didn't get free item but still happy with the saving.

Can you do me a favour if you still online? Can you log in to your paypal account and see if they bill you the full amount $34 or only $9.45?
    Last edited by Decaf; Sat, Oct 20th, 2012 at 01:11 AM.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    That's great! I didn't get free item but still happy with the saving.

Can you do me a favour if you still online? Can you log in to your paypal account and see if they bill you the full amount $34 or only $9.45?
    Yes, I can confirm that only $9.45 shows up on my paypal as a "pending" payment to TSC. I made sure during checkout that the discount was taken properly. Will hope it remains that way when the actual payment is taken but I don't foresee problems. Have my paypal receipt copy just in case.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information