User Tag List

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Like Tree481Likes

Thread: Huggies Tubs 2500BP - NOW 1 per card, points added Nov 9th (title edited)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

wow when i went on saturday night they were cleared of the $2.99 tubs so i had to pay $4.79. I asked the guy to check the back and nothing. But they gave me a raincheck for 4 with the 2500 bonus points on each 1 so i wonder how this will play out when i go and get them . I have a case because they told me i could get the points on all 4 and have a signature.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Valerey View Post
    I really don't understand how this is "abuse" or how someone clearing a shelf could be responsible for ruining a promotion? How many times have you bought 20 of something at Walmart because the deal/coupon deal is so fantastic? I will tell you that I personally have about 20 Resolves in my laundry room. How many do all of you have? Is that abuse? I have a baby and go through a bottle every couple of weeks, and will probably go through a lot more once he's playing outside in puddles and mud. I got the stuff for free (plus taxes), and many times have seen empty shelves at Walmart where the Resolve should be. How is that wrong? When the shelf is cleared, it is up to the store whether to restock or not. No biggie. If the sale is really good, you can be assured the shelves will clear, points or no points, and the Huggies wipes (with coupon) is a pretty good sale.
    Just MHO.
    Its abuse when people purchase a ton of wipes just to get more points and don't even use them. People aren't going out to buy resolve to get points so the majority only pick up a few here and there. Typically a person won't go into walmart and buy 100 bottles of resolve or even pre-order it. These are 2 completely different things.
    anastasia1009 and Tabby40 like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Anyone know if its the whole huggies promo that's limited or just the tubs? I was planning on redeeming for the diapers this weekend.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponCrazy30 View Post
    Anyone know if its the whole huggies promo that's limited or just the tubs? I was planning on redeeming for the diapers this weekend.
    I was wondering this too...from what I understand, it's everything I was planning to redeem for diapers this weekend too. I think I'll hold out until the Mega, although the chances of diapers being on sale that weekend is pretty much non-existant!
    Anna Michele likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbelinchen View Post
    i'm getting sick. yeah. sure, people still take pre ordered wipes and donate them, only because she paid already and got her points, if she hadn't payed yet and got her points she never had taken the wipes.
    so not proud of this person.

For you information l have not paid for my wipes yet and will be paying cash for them when they come in points or not so you have no reason not to be proud. Since l live in a small community and we have lots of lower income people l seem to be one of the only one willing to help out. You people are so willing to judge when you don't even know the whole story. When they come and say they need this or that on there list l look to see what l can purchase. Shoppers was the one that told me l could order knowing that l was donating them all, so if you don't have something nice to say keep it to yourself. l don't know if you have ever been in proverty, but these people need these things since the government has cut back on funding so much and l will NOT see any child suffer because their parents aren't able too
    MeMew, uanoor, Jezebel and 11 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

That's extremely generous of you Colleen, but I'm not surprised at all.

Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by ColleenMGorecki View Post
    l am still getting my order and yes l will be donating it as they need them
    Last edited by Lynx123; Tue, Oct 23rd, 2012 at 08:09 PM.
    sharkie likes this.
    RLF Honey Bunches of Oats $1.00

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    757 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponCrazy30 View Post

i am wondering about this too. let's say i picked up a few tubs of wipes tomorrow, i would get 2500 points on Nov 8 right?Then on sunday i go and purchase a pack of huggies diaper . will i still get 2500 points for the diaper?

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Well, ahem...I need only one tub for the car glovebox soooooo off I go to SDM.
    Marteli likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Winnipeg Airmiler
    Trading Score
    215 (100%)

I bought and paid for my wipes on Saturday, bought some items yesterday at Shoppers and now my card doesn't work. Has a message on it that says to contact Shopper's. Wonder if they think they are going to take my points away? They better be prepared because I am.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Interesting?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by debragirl31 View Post
    I bought and paid for my wipes on Saturday, bought some items yesterday at Shoppers and now my card doesn't work. Has a message on it that says to contact Shopper's. Wonder if they think they are going to take my points away? They better be prepared because I am.
    The points you received last Saturday will not be taken away. Did you buy more wipes yesterday? Did you use the BP coupon more than once on the same card?

Winnipeg Airmiler
    Trading Score
    215 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckoobird View Post
    The points you received last Saturday will not be taken away. Did you buy more wipes yesterday? Did you use the BP coupon more than once on the same card?
    Sorry BP coupon?

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

So this is for a good cause, And I think using promos for this intention or for real personal needs are not wrong as to to stock up when have little kids.
    But its not (in my opinion) very nice to buy a huge lot (huge mean huge not a couple of) only because of points and then searching websites for their other uses or selling on kijiji.....
    Quote Originally Posted by ColleenMGorecki View Post
    For you information l have not paid for my wipes yet and will be paying cash for them when they come in points or not so you have no reason not to be proud. Since l live in a small community and we have lots of lower income people l seem to be one of the only one willing to help out. You people are so willing to judge when you don't even know the whole story. When they come and say they need this or that on there list l look to see what l can purchase. Shoppers was the one that told me l could order knowing that l was donating them all, so if you don't have something nice to say keep it to yourself. l don't know if you have ever been in proverty, but these people need these things since the government has cut back on funding so much and l will NOT see any child suffer because their parents aren't able too
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This thread is sad to read now. This is why I never post any deals I get on here. You feel happy when you post it then you get where this thread is going.

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

This would be actually smart on the side of SDM !!! hahahaha we should tell them and then they won't be messing thing up soooo often !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Panthea View Post
    Wow glad I managed to get my shopping done yesterday then. You would think they would have seen this BEFORE deciding to include the tubs. They really need to hire an extreme couponer on their promotions team... if not two or three.... really guys we saw it the minute it was posted.
    Tabby40 likes this.
    Happy Shopping !!

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information