User Tag List

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast
Like Tree481Likes

Thread: Huggies Tubs 2500BP - NOW 1 per card, points added Nov 9th (title edited)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I bought the fragrance free tubs last week-end and received points....

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Saw that the SDM site says bonus points are on a "participating package" of Huggies baby wipes. Is the fragrance free tub likely included in this? Will be buying one for SIL who insists on all the chemical/fragrance/BPA free stuff for her baby.

torontogal12 likes this.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

I wanna heard an update with this !! for sure!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tbites View Post
    I think it was angel_2011 who had asked me for an update ? CSR from SDM called me back saying they would only give me half the points for my 20 tubs because they're claiming I bought more than a reasonable quantity for a household. (24 altogether). I refused and asked for a supervisor to call me back.

Meanwhile, I wrote to the OPC to find out if Clause 9 in their T.O.S. fits as an "abusive clause" according to Art. 1437 of the QC Civil Code.

Good times
    Tbites likes this.
    Happy Shopping !!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I am interested in updates on both cases as they get info too.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

thanks for the update, Tbites! hold ur ground and don't give in. You bought the tubs before the limits were placed.

I bought 4 tubs on Monday, since apparently that was the new limit as per their facebook - however, when I went into the store, there were no signs posted regarding limits and I could have easily taken more than 4, but I didn't want them clawing back my points later. I got my bp right away on my receipt and I paid for the tubs with cash as opposed to using my points cuz once again, I didn't want them coming up with some b.s. saying that since I used redeemed points for the wipes, I wasn't entitled to the bp.
    Now I'm all set for 1 x $250 on mega redemption day - however, I read that you can use coupons that day - is this "normal"? cuz I would hate to have a cashier tell me that since I'm redeeming points, I am not allowed to use coupons.
    Tbites likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Yes you can definitely use coupons during redemptions. I used about $200 total worth of coupons last year during mega redemption.
    Quote Originally Posted by angel_2011 View Post
    thanks for the update, Tbites! hold ur ground and don't give in. You bought the tubs before the limits were placed.

I bought 4 tubs on Monday, since apparently that was the new limit as per their facebook - however, when I went into the store, there were no signs posted regarding limits and I could have easily taken more than 4, but I didn't want them clawing back my points later. I got my bp right away on my receipt and I paid for the tubs with cash as opposed to using my points cuz once again, I didn't want them coming up with some b.s. saying that since I used redeemed points for the wipes, I wasn't entitled to the bp.
    Now I'm all set for 1 x $250 on mega redemption day - however, I read that you can use coupons that day - is this "normal"? cuz I would hate to have a cashier tell me that since I'm redeeming points, I am not allowed to use coupons.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I have not had a chance to read through this whole thread, but wondering what to do if haven't received points for 4 tubs of wipes that I sent DH out for yesterday? Should he call HO, or is there a set date that the points are supposed to be deposited by?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sma75 View Post
    I have not had a chance to read through this whole thread, but wondering what to do if haven't received points for 4 tubs of wipes that I sent DH out for yesterday? Should he call HO, or is there a set date that the points are supposed to be deposited by?
    The points will be added on November 9th. It used to be automatic but as of Tuesday, Oct. 23, SDM changed the terms of the promo. It's also one item per Optimum card.
    Last edited by Cuckoobird; Fri, Oct 26th, 2012 at 12:56 PM.
    hcao likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

ARGGHH!! As I said earlier, I did not have a chance to go through all the comments in this thread this week. Guess I would have had to to see that you only get BP on ONE pkg. I was lucky to have picked up a good amount on Saturday as soon as this sale started.

We DO use lots of wipes as we still have one in diapers, but nowhere in the store did it say that you would only get the points on just one tub, I went to double check today!! This should be advertised in the store!! Yet another sneaky tactic.

This is how they will be making their money back... People that don't check Facebook and Smartcanucks 24/7(like me and DH) will still be buying multiples (since 2500pts per product is still being advertised in our store) and SDM will get tons of sales under false pretenses as people will end up only get points on the ONE product.

I will get DH to call SDM tonight to hear it direct from them and to advise them that he will be returning 3 of the 4 pkgs. We usually buy the clubpacks when they are on sale as they are cheaper than $2.99 per pkg anyway!! They will know that by looking into our past records of purchase.
    hcao and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

My shoppers had a sign up in front of the wipes saying only one offer per card and that points to be added Nov 9th! They also did this during the chocolate thing.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Winnipeg Airmiler
    Trading Score
    215 (100%)

So DH called SDM today as I never got a callback, got the same BS again, take my number and call you back. He insisted on speaking to a supervisor. Supervisor finally admitted that my account was frozen. He would not say why though said I have to wait for someone to call us. WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by debragirl31 View Post
    HI, so I called them today and they put me on hold several times, came back on line, and told me that there was a technical problem and that he would get someone to call me back either today or tomorrow.

I already had the points on my card. Now my card is 'frozen' due to technical error.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

That seems very wierd doesn't it. Can't wait to here why. Does this mean you can not redeem this weekend? Good luck.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My SDM finally had some wipes in stock, I bought my first one which is this one but I never got points.... was I supposed to get the plain red and white tub or should I just call head office?

Anna Michele likes this.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Scarecrow View Post
    My SDM finally had some wipes in stock, I bought my first one which is this one but I never got points.... was I supposed to get the plain red and white tub or should I just call head office?

It's the same one I got today. Points will be added on Nov. 9th.
    The_Scarecrow likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I changed the title on this as people are still buying them expecting points
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

they have put the promo back up on their site

Offer valid from Saturday, October 6, 2012 to Friday, November 2, 2012.

Get 2,500 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points®* when you purchase any participating package of HUGGIES® Newborn, Size 1, Size 2 diapers or HUGGIES® Baby wipes.

*Points are issued on the purchase of eligible products using a valid Shoppers Optimum Card®. Excludes Shoppers Optimum® MasterCard® points and points associated with the RBC® Shoppers Optimum® Banking Account. Cannot be used with any other offer or promotion. Offer valid from Saturday, October 6, 2012 to Friday, November 2, 2012 while quantities last. We reserve the right to limit quantities. No rainchecks.
    Effective Tuesday, October 23, there is a limit of one 2,500 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points offer per customer with the purchase of any one (1) participating package of Huggies newborn, Size 1 and Size 2 diapers or Huggies baby wipes until the end of the promotional period, Friday, November 2, 2012 (while quantities last). Points will be awarded to the customers’ account by Friday, November 9, 2012.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread Information