User Tag List

Page 139 of 1800 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 639 1139 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 26997
Like Tree67832Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win v4 - everything Swagbucks related!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I did one PL survey today on SDM Flyer format and how it can be imptoved. Attempted a DS about 100th Grey Club Festival but got DQ because only non attendants will qualify to complete it. Made the goal with 2 search wins and tasks and some SBTV
    donnaG and MamaF like this.

Purplechocolatecat-oholic Karabana's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Got goal thanks to the DS about 100th Grey Club Festival. I was in the middle of a 23sb survey this am, but my battery died, so I lost it, gone to not return, even after recharging. I'm at dubs, just can't get trips.

Swaggin is my madness: www.swagbucks.com/refer/Karabana
    ^Easy free stuff yo^!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    So easy to reach rank 10 in Galaxy Legion offer (Sometrics)!

"...step 1. After clicking the offer and allowing it to access your facebook profile your asked to give yourself a name and pick a race,the name is not important but the race as you want to pick the Inergon race who start with a extra 8 points of energy also what profession isn't too important so pick whatever.

Step 2. skip the tutorial and select missions you will be given two mission at the start orbital patrol which is worth 1 exp and 1 energy point per turn and shipment delivery nets you 2 xp but costs 2 energy it doesn't matter which you choose just the Shipment one will move you up to the next level slightly faster.

Now keep doing the mission till you reach Rank 2 once you do that go to step 3

Step 3. Go to the ship tab and spend all your rank points on Recruit engineers for they net you a extra +2 energy points each time your recruit them. Remember the more energy you have the more missions you can do and the faster you rank up.

Step 4. Now go back to missions and you will see more mission options have appeared just pick the one with the highest XP payout you can do and keep doing this till you rank up again and then go back to step3 and spend all your rank points on Engineers only keep doing this tactic till you reach rank 10 now if by some misfourtine you run out of engery before rank 10 you can refill it by clicking on redeem Galaxy points as the game starts you off with 10 free points just pick the refill energy option.

Step 5: once you reach rank 7 or 8 a mission called Octafari Distress should become available just keep doing this mission till you reach rank 10 as it nets a high amount of XP in a short amount of time pending you followed the Steps properly..."

I've completed this offer 3 times now and just attempted the 4th (waiting and hoping to credit). Your post was by far the fastest way to do this!!!! Thank you!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

The Grey Cup survey was still there for me this morning in daily surveys, got that and my first win was for 33sb! Happy morning! Now I can put up the tree and the kids can stop scowling at me

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Good start, I got the grey cup survey again on opinion surveys, 43b! + a ds on the ON govn't, 23b, not credited yet though...
    donnaG, mjaas and MamaF like this.

^Easy free stuff yo^!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

1st, 7sb for once in a lifetime
    donnaG and MamaF like this.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

I got 7&8 for search and did the SDM survey and 1 round of games reached my goal
    MamaF and Karabana like this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

delete
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Good morning all! Got 7 and singles
    MamaF likes this.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I'm at 70, got doubles, 8 for my favourite search win, smartcanucks. Now if they would just credit me for the survey I completed I'd be over goal.

^Easy free stuff yo^!

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

BTW, today's poll reminds me that I haven't recv'd my bucks for the 2 purchases I made, & I see it's the case for a lot of others. I think they're going to get a lot of those comments ... I'll wait the 32 bus days before I contact them...

^Easy free stuff yo^!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Karabana View Post
    BTW, today's poll reminds me that I haven't recv'd my bucks for the 2 purchases I made, & I see it's the case for a lot of others. I think they're going to get a lot of those comments ... I'll wait the 32 bus days before I contact them...
    Yes, I made two Walmart.ca purchases and didn't receive credit for either one. However, when I emailed Support after 30 days, they manually added credit both times.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

My Swagbucks browser toolbar just upgraded itself about two minutes ago... it's now got a handy "Check for Swag Code" button !!
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I can't find that button, did do a PL survey for 60SB on shoppers flyer

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 01kipper View Post
    My Swagbucks browser toolbar just upgraded itself about two minutes ago... it's now got a handy "Check for Swag Code" button !!
    yup! just checked it and it says to check the home page for a code! worth 5sb, enter before 4pm PST
    Giseledta and scouserhead like this.

Thread Information