User Tag List

Page 37 of 1800 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Like Tree67832Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win v4 - everything Swagbucks related!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Paymentwall always have credit problem. But if you have Clixsense account, I believe you can find the same survey (Samplicous) there and it is paying $1.5 + 5% daily bonus in Clixsense. I don't have any credit problem from the Samplicous survey in Clixsense.

Quote Originally Posted by FrugalNotCheap View Post
    I had trouble with the Paymentwall. I finished one survey and then they offered me 2 more that I was able to complete but I never got credit for it and because there was nothing in support for those 2 they refused to credit me. They told me to do them again and when one did show up I ended up getting DQ'D from it!
    Still looking for that 60 PL survey but I am at 53 so far so I should make goal.
    Last edited by lcmt; Sat, Nov 3rd, 2012 at 01:54 PM.
    donnaG and moon18 like this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

grrr - just worked on a survey for awhile and then I don't know what I clicked and it went to a blank page. SO FRUSTRATING!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just remember, clixense pays more than swagbucks for peanut lab surveys and for other surveys too. So try first in CLixense if you are already a member!!!!!

Btw, Swagbucks games are still not crediting today for me, anyone else having trouble????
    donnaG likes this.
    Best paid surveys and tasks, join me!!! http://www.clixsense.com/?4698318

Free money with Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Sabrinaklim

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sabrink View Post
    Just remember, clixense pays more than swagbucks for peanut lab surveys and for other surveys too. So try first in CLixense if you are already a member!!!!!

Btw, Swagbucks games are still not crediting today for me, anyone else having trouble????
    games credited for me. i like playing crusher

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sabrink - games worked for me earlier like clockwork. (I always do the word drop and the swaggle - alternating one and then the other - both on the front page) and just let the timer run out on them as I do other things. MOST of the time this works for me - but then I don't do games every day.

PS: I just look on PW to see what specifics the surveys are looking for and do them on clixsense too.
    donnaG likes this.
    Wanting to join a good PTC site!! These are the BEST!!!
    I earned $100 in 1 MONTH on CLIXSENSE!!! Join me you can too!
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4336444

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

triples for me today a 33, 7 and 8=48 it was really easy to reach the goal today!
    Coin Out:
    https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=MZC6CYR

Still paying with PayPal
    http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=Truckerswife2

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Triples 8,29,8
    baggypants, donnaG, MamaF and 1 others like this.
    Free Amazon Gift Cards ,Paypal and Prizes
    Spins & Wins I Earned $5000.00 ++
    Canadian online shopping website that pays you Cash Back Rebates

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just got trips for "CANT BEAT FREE"

7SB -- not I usually would not brag about 7sb - but ........

that is actually more than what I have in my CFB account!!!!!! (those 4.62 points he so generously left for me - thanks J!!! - I can laugh about it now)
    Last edited by heart1968; Sat, Nov 3rd, 2012 at 10:36 PM.
    Wanting to join a good PTC site!! These are the BEST!!!
    I earned $100 in 1 MONTH on CLIXSENSE!!! Join me you can too!
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4336444

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Definitely, the way I see it is if you already use Google to search, why not get some points from it which can be redeemed for cash?

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Swagbucks 100% legit as some others great sites too !
    I have been made more than $5000.00 all from of the great internet legit sites like swagbucks!
    Free Amazon Gift Cards ,Paypal and Prizes
    Spins & Wins I Earned $5000.00 ++
    Canadian online shopping website that pays you Cash Back Rebates

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

I was very skeptical too and was on here for 2 years before I signed up. Which in looking back, is too bad.

There is No spam from the searching, surveys etc from the Swagbucks site itself. There are some 3rd party "jobs/offers" you can do and some of those aren't above spamming. I have avoided signing up for newsletters with daily jokes or daily x y z - or get a free ipad or $500 - things you know can't work and are likely looking to collect your email. I have been able to avoid all of these - knock on wood.

A different email account for the Swagbucks and other Pay to Click money making sites is just a smart idea.

Yes Swagbucks pays out reliably.

It's always good to check out these sites - not all will pay out. And some will say 500 points for $5 gift card and then raise the points needed.

Swagbucks is reliable and surprisingly - fun. It's not obnoxious or in your face. No popup ads. No hijacking your browser and popping up 10 different windows. They have some fun ways to earn points - playing simple online games, watching food videos, using their search engine which has decent results most of the time.

If anyone has questions about these sites, feel free to PM me. It's not one size fits all people.

Some work better if you only have 2 minutes per day. Some work best if you're online a lot on and off during the day. Some really only pay well if you have people sign up with your special "refer-a-friend" link. These "referral" links mean you might get a bonus when they join for finding a new member or points when the new member earns, you earn.

Quote Originally Posted by sma75 View Post
    I see these little ads under people's posts for Swagbucks. They say you can earn gift cards etc... I'm afraid to open the link in case they would send me spam. Is Swagbucks a legitimate way to get free stuff?
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I didn't believe all the good things about SwagBucks at first too. But all of it it is SOOO true. You can really make money on these sites. I love it. I am in between jobs right now and it is NICE to have SB money coming in.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Has anyone ever used SB points for any other GC other than amazon. I have a Starbucks account on my i phone and can I use a e-card for it or not?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Made todays goal as soon as I opened my mail thanks to the birthday bucks! And as a present to all of you I will let you have an extra hour to do whatever you want today! LOL

Need a new thing-a-ma-bob? Get it free and easy with Swagbucks! Fill out surveys, play games, watch videos and get paid to do it! Amazon, PayPal and lots of other gift cards to be had!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks you so much FrugalNotCheap! I could really use an extra hour! LOL

Happy Birthday!!!!

I just did the daily survey for 60sb and I'm working on games. The survey was one with commercials in it, the closest I can come to what it was about was Vonage, I think it was the main point of it, for me anyway Hope everyone can do it, and hope everyone has some luck today!

Page 37 of 1800 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast

Thread Information