User Tag List

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: Tangerine / Orange Key Thread

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry for this stupid post. I made a mistake and I don't know how to delete this
    Last edited by Escargo; Fri, Apr 8th, 2016 at 06:21 PM.
    ROMEO, dededi and Davetherave like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Do you guys know that you can actually get $175 Tangerine bonus in total? It breaks down like this:

$50 for opening a new account with Tangerine using an Orange Key (you can use the one in my signature)
    $100 for making 1 pre-authorized payment or direct deposits
    $25 for setting up automatic saving plan

You get the first $50 right after successully opening your account. The $100 takes about 1 month (if use pre-authorized payment), and the $25 takes about 6 months.
    Last edited by Escargo; Wed, Aug 3rd, 2016 at 01:03 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Escargo View Post
    Do you guys know that you can actually get $175 Tangerine bonus in total? It breaks down like this:

$50 for opening a new account with Tangerine using an Orange Key (you can use the one in my signature)
    $100 for making 1 pre-authorized payment or direct deposits
    $25 for setting up automatic saving plan
    The $100 for direct deposit or pre-authorized payment must be a new thing. I opened my account 3 months ago and I didn't get that.
    dededi likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Please feel free to use my orange key in the signature below if you want

to get 50$ with Tangerine.

Thanks for all. Have a good coming summer!
    My orange key is 36089112S1
    Please feel free to use, Thanks.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    The $100 for direct deposit or pre-authorized payment must be a new thing. I opened my account 3 months ago and I didn't get that.

As for your case, you know you can still get that $100 bonus right? Just set up PAP or direct deposit by May 31, 2016. This offer is for new and existing clients who have never receive that bonus before.
    Last edited by Escargo; Wed, Aug 3rd, 2016 at 01:04 AM.
    Colsgirl and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So now that I received my $50 bonus, is there a requirement to keep the original deposit in the account for X months? Or I can I start using the money to pay bills and such now?
    dededi likes this.
    Please use my referral link for latest Cashback App, Caddle: https://caddle.ca/signup/referral/568ee0438fb24

Please use my Orange key to get an extra $50 when you open a Tangerine account:
    45503117S1

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by supercanuck View Post
    So now that I received my $50 bonus, is there a requirement to keep the original deposit in the account for X months? Or I can I start using the money to pay bills and such now?
    No, it's your money to use as you wish now
    supercanuck and dededi like this.
    Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's List of Credit Cards with $200+ Welcome bonus/Aeroplan & AMEX Churning FAQ
    AMEX Personal 60K || Business Platinum 75K || Biz Gold 40K || SPG 20K

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the reply, Jerry!
    Please use my referral link for latest Cashback App, Caddle: https://caddle.ca/signup/referral/568ee0438fb24

Please use my Orange key to get an extra $50 when you open a Tangerine account:
    45503117S1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Ya not many people know about this, which is why I gathered all the known promotions into a Tangerine bonus guide so that everyone can get the most out of Tangerine .

As for your case, you know you can still get that $100 bonus right? Just set up PAP or direct deposit by May 31, 2016. This offer is for new and existing clients who have never receive that bonus before.
    Thanks I will check this out!
    ROMEO and dededi like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Use my orange key 16653751S1

and I will give you half of my bonus (I will transfer with Interac eTransfer). PM me if interested.
    Here is my Tangerine Orange Key: 16653751S1
    Open a new account with this code, deposit an initial amount of at least $100, and you will get a bonus of $50.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

hee hee, wonder if we'll see AMEX referral thread next with $$ incentives offered
    Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's List of Credit Cards with $200+ Welcome bonus/Aeroplan & AMEX Churning FAQ
    AMEX Personal 60K || Business Platinum 75K || Biz Gold 40K || SPG 20K

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just want to remind everyone that the current Tangerine promotion will expire soon (May 27, 2016). There is still enough time, but if you want to get the full bonus you should act now. I'm pretty sure that Tangerine will still run some promotion after this, but the current $175 promotion is the best I've seen so far, so don't miss the chance!
    Colsgirl and phousehold like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Just want to remind everyone that the current Tangerine promotion will expire soon (May 27, 2016). There is still enough time, but if you want to get the full bonus you should act now. I'm pretty sure that Tangerine will still run some promotion after this, but the current $175 promotion is the best I've seen so far, so don't miss the chance!
    Yeah, my interest drops down to the normal rate in 5 days ... time to move my money over to EQ Bank after the last bonus interest is credited ... to take advantage pf EQ's 2.3%

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You get the first $50 right after successully opening your account.
    Anyone know how long this takes? It's been a few days since my account was opened. Should I have received it by now?

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

This was taken from the link posted here....There used to be a $100 bonus for setting up a pre-authorized payment or direct deposits, but this promotion has been prematurely discontinued by Tangerine. I'm truly sorry if some of you followed this guide and couldn't get that bonus on time. Please see the Q&A for more information.

Ya not many people know about this, which is why I gathered all the known promotions into a Tangerine bonus guide so that everyone can get the most out of Tangerine .

ROMEO likes this.
    Click here under "about me" to view my wish list.
    Visit Swagbucks.com to earn freebies! Click my referral link to get started!

Tangerine bank GIVES YOU $25 cold hard cash for opening an account!
    Use my Orange Key 14220607S1 & it's $25 for me too! NO FEE BANKING!!

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread Information