User Tag List

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: Tangerine / Orange Key Thread

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

>> "Anyone know how long this takes? It's been a few days since my account was opened. Should I have received it by now?"

You should receive the $50 bonus as soon as your account is fully activated, which requires the completion of identity verification and the clearance of the initial deposit cheque. It typically takes a week from the time you sign up online. Let me know where you are at and I might be able to give some more info.
    Last edited by Escargo; Tue, May 31st, 2016 at 02:48 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good news! Tangerine just extended the referral bonus and also re-offered the direct deposit bonus. So right now the current maximum bonus one can get from Tangerine is $150:

$50 for opening a new account by Sep 16, 2016 using a friend's referral orange key.
    $75 for setting up payroll direct deposits for 3 consecutive month by Aug 31, 2016.
    $25 for openning a savings account by Sep 6, 2016 and setting up an automatic saving plan

These promotions might be discontinued by Tangerine at anytime without notice (it happened before), so act now if you are interested in.

Last edited by Escargo; Wed, Aug 3rd, 2016 at 01:04 AM.
    bullet tooth likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Please feel free to use my orange key in the signature below if you want

to get 50$ bonus for opening a new account with tangerine.

Thanks
    My orange key is 36089112S1
    Please feel free to use, Thanks.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey guys, feel free to use my key
    45860830S1

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My Orange Key is in my signature, and I am hoping against hope that someone, just one person, might use it ...
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey guys, if you no longer have a bonus rate on your account and your rate is back to 0.8%, give them a call to negotiate, they just gave me 2% for 6 months... Still better that People's Trust
    Please feel free to use my Orange Key 16680564S1

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo_Shoots View Post
    Hey guys, if you no longer have a bonus rate on your account and your rate is back to 0.8%, give them a call to negotiate, they just gave me 2% for 6 months... Still better that People's Trust
    Thanks so much, that's great news to hear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Offer extended until April 30, 2018! Sign up to become a new Tangerine client using my Orange Key 44140693S1, and you will earn yourself a free $50 deposit bonus. All you have to do is make a minimum deposit of $100 into your new tangerine account.
    Earn free yoga with yesiyoga.com http://launch.yesiyoga.com/ref/d1322049

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Feel free to use my Orange key below in my signature
    Davetherave likes this.
    Tangerine Orange Key - 34427019S1

Become a new Tangerine client and open a Tangerine Savings, Chequing, TFSA, GIC or RSP account with an initial deposit of $250 or more and use Orange Key - 34427019S1 to earn yourself a free $100 deposit bonus. http://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Up to $175 Free Bonus -Tangerine Bank-
    Latest Orange Key : 46433043S1
    Updated July 2nd, 2016 !

EXTENDEDNow until September 16,2016, bonus has Doubled from $25 to $50!
    Current max bonus is $175 !
    To receive this you need:

1. An Orange Key (use 46433043S1 which is confirmed working)
    2. Open a savings account + deposit $100 (receive $50 bonus)
    3. Or Open a checking account +deposit$100 (receive $50 bonus)
    4. Switchyour pay deposit to Chequing account and receive one deposit (receive $100 bonus) – must make2 bill payments or a pre-auth payment
    5. Open anAutomatic Savings Plan of at least $100 per month and receive $25
    6. (Optional) withdraw your deposits and bonus at any time!
    7. Eachbonus can be done separately or together, no requirement to do them all

There is no time limit that your deposit needs to be held for. Just withdraw the money and enjoy your bonus immediately!!

================================================== ==========================
    Visit Tangerine's Refer a friend to learn more.

Now consumers can receive $50 free whenthey sign up for Tangerine’s wide range of online banking services using
    Orange Key 46433043S1. Tangerine offers awide range of modern, convenient banking options that enjoy a complete lack of fees inaddition to their industry leading interest rates for your saving andborrowing! This includes TFSA, RRSP, GIC’s, mortgages and more.

46433043S1and get your $50 free (plus other bonuses, up to $175)as soon as you make your first deposit! This deal won’t last forever so sign up now, right here.
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The $50 bonus has been extended yet again! Promo expires Jan. 31, 2017. http://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html
    Use any of my family's Tangerine Orange Keys: 41914644S1 41901759S1 41857265S1 41905303S1 and get a $50 cash Bonus when opening a new Savings, TFSA or Chequing Account at Tangerine Bank. Just deposit $100+ and get $50 cash free! Pay no fees and get high interest! Just copy and paste it when signing up. http://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awesome thread, I am thinking of opening an account so thought about doing some research and found this thread.
    So...."Open an Automatic Savings Plan of at least $100 per month and receive $25" ...this is no longer valid??
    wish I had seen the thread couple of days ago....losing an easy $25.
    dededi likes this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone willing to split the referral bonus with me for using their orange key to sign up for a new savings account......
    ROMEO likes this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Feel free to use my orange key:
    14221156S1

If any one is looking to open a child's account, the following might be useful:

Help your little saver get a fresh start on savings with a Tangerine Children’s Savings Account (CSA) and earn up to $50 in Bonuses.

A CSA is a great way to save for the future and help your child learn how to manage their money responsibly.
    Our smaller Clients deserve all the full-sized benefits their parents do and you can expect the same great Tangerine savings benefits from a CSA:

• Great interest rate
    • No fees
    • No service charges

The CSA is held jointly between parent and child. Kids even get their own Client Number and PIN, just like grownups. Help your child go online, and then when they’re ready, they can manage their money all on their own.

$25
    Open a CSA with a minimum initial deposit of $100 by October 31, 2016 and earn a $25 Bonus*
    $25
    Within 30 days of opening the CSA, set up an Automatic Savings Program (ASP) of at least $50 monthly for 6 months to earn another $25 Bonus**.

A CSA is a great way for young savers to learn healthy savings habits. They’ll be able to set aside money from a summer job, their birthday or allowance and learn the benefits of saving. And with an ASP on the Account, their savings can grow automatically, all on its own. Once you’ve opened the Account, just click ‘Start an ASP’ beside the Saving heading on the ‘My Accounts’ page.
    It’s never too early to start learning about saving. Open a CSA for your child today by logging in and hitting ‘Open a new Account’ near the top right of your screen.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone willing to open a new Tangerine account, please feel free to use my orange key below in my signature.

Thanks!!
    dededi likes this.
    My orange key is 36089112S1
    Please feel free to use, Thanks.

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread Information