User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By chillys-willy

Thread: Amazing SWIMWEAR Sale CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP Toronto (pics)

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Expired on: Wed, Dec 5th, 2012
    Hey All,

I leave for Jamaica soon and wanted to get a few bathing suits – now you all know how frugal goes, so I decided to hit up Bikini Bay on Orfus Rd. (if you live in Toronto you know what I’m talking about).
    To my surprise it’s no longer there.

I was STRESSED would I have to pay a ridiculous amount of money for my beachwear
    Well the frugal Gods were on my side, as I was leaving the Orfus Rd madness I saw a banner that said "Swimwear Blowout Sale" – it was unreal . Only problem - the sale doesn’t start until Nov. 29thI leave on Wednesday

I went into the store anyhow and the lady putting on the sale was there setting up and was kind enough to let me go through the racks and look. Picture of haul below.

And get this – I got 4 bikinis for $40.00 YEP! You’re also allowed to mix and match, The lady putting on the sale is really cool and may let you shop before the sale starts – I suggest calling first.

Anyhow thought this was an amazing deal and had to share - and the bathing suits are good quality.

Peace, Love & Light
    QL

This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Great deal. I have been to this outlet before. Great deals there.
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    Just joined Kiva.org, an organization that funds micro-loans to people in developing countries. I love the idea that the $25 I saved in groceries can be given to a fish woman with 5 children in the Philippines to help grow her business.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

You picked a great time to go south. We are now scraping the windshield because of frost on the car. And we have to warm up the car to get to work.

Have a great trip.

Thread Information