User Tag List

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am worried I have something since 2 weeks.I dont eat my 3 meals at the same hours in each day or somethime when I am not hungry..I just dont eat...
    But when I have to go to the bathroom for number two...I have the feeling of pain in my tummy,or I have the feeling I will trow it up and feel nauseaus and gassy...

Anyone else?What could it be....

I am affraid I will have to talk about this to my doctor and he will pass me some tests...

What I read in internet searches is scary....

Maybe stress?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by cath007; Wed, Nov 21st, 2012 at 07:28 AM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Is no. 2 working at all? You're probably not eating enough fiber (fruits, vegetables, high-fiber cereal) and/or not drinking enough water (8 glasses a day). To test it, eat 1 cup of corn niblets and see how long it takes to go through. It should come out the other end by the day after at the latest, but sooner is better.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I'd certainly chat with my doc about it....could be nothing more than adding fibre (stir some Benefibre into your food...it's tasteless), or it could be IBS or something similar...no worries...just check it out....good luck...ps...I have IBS......not a load of laughs, but certainly manageable...!

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Definitely something to talk to your doctor about. After 35 weeks of pregnancy, I have lost all embarrassment about bringing up poop (or any other bodily function) with my doctor and recommend that everybody else do the same - it's all in the sake of your health, after all!

If you're dealing with stomach pain, I would also suggest going to a walk-in clinic if your doctor isn't available right away. Bowel issues can often get very, very uncomfortable if left untreated and there is no reason to suffer when help is available. My DH was dealing with severe constipation this spring and (after a week of griping and feeling miserable) had to go to the walk-in to get checked out. They gave him some stool softeners, a lecture about hemorrhoids and needing to drink more water, and he was right as rain a few days later. Long story short: save the week of pain and go sooner; you'll be thankful you did

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

See your doc about this....don't fool around with your health.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

If you have white poo you need to see your dr. Your body is not producing bile.

Thread Information