User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree266Likes

Thread: What I wonder about you..... (getting to know you thread)

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

1. You are hosting a talk show. Name three living guests you would like to interview, and which singer or group you would like to have as your musical guest. Living guests to interview: Leonard Cohen, Jean Chretien, and Kate Middleton. Musical Guest: Mumford and Sons.
    2. Can you do anything odd/funny with your body, or its parts? (roll your tongue, wiggle your ears, etc.). Oh yes. I am all about weird body tricks. I can wiggle my nostrils like a bunny, wiggle my ears, roll my tongue and I would tell you what I can do with my legs but it would make you turn crimson red like a school girl with a crush. LOL. Just kidding about the legs, of course, but all the other stuff is true.
    3. If you started hearing a voice in your head, with what accent would you like it to speak? Dutch.
    4. What got you the most into trouble when you were young? My sassy little mouth and the eye roll that went along with it. Interestingly, those are the same two things that get my oldest DD in trouble now. hmmm.

5. What do you remember about your first real date? *snort* It was to a high school dance. A whole lot of dry humping in a dark gym with Billy Idol screaming, "in the midnight hour, she cried more, more more!"
    6. Have you ever pretended to be sick to get out of something? Explain. Yuppers. Actually, I didn't pretend to get sick. I called in to work, told my bossI ditched my car on the icy roads and then took a very well needed mental health day. Anyone who knows me knows that I NEVER phone in sick. I'd drag my sorry butt to work hacking and sneezing and all hopped up on NyQuil. LOL. So it had to be something believable. Ditching the car was the best one I could come up with and the weather was conveniently conspiring with me to ensure my story was convincing.
    7. What bad table manners make you crazy? Doing ANYTHING with the cell phone during meals. Texting. Talking on it. Glancing at it every 10 fricken seconds in case a message came in. UGH.
    8. What's your favourite board game - as a child, and now? If it *must* be a board game, it's Monopoly, but I've always loved playing cards even more than that. Crazy Eights. Gin Rummy.
    9. Have you ever performed or appeared on stage for any reason? Nope.
    10. What would you like to find under your pillow?
    A million dollars. Or Brad Pitt.
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

1. You are hosting a talk show. Name three living guests you would like to interview, and which singer or group you would like to have as your musical guest. For a band it will have to be Black Eyed Peas, for people to interview it would be Salman Khan, E.L. James and Samira Ibrahim
    2. Can you do anything odd/funny with your body, or its parts? (roll your tongue, wiggle your ears, etc.) I'm really good at rolling my eyes
    3. If you started hearing a voice in your head, with what accent would you like it to speak? Australian, I think it's sexy
    4. What got you the most into trouble when you were young? Never coming home on time
    5. What do you remember about your first real date? We went to the movies, Gone with the wind (we picked it because it was over 3 hours long) we sat through the first 10 minutes of the movie, then left and went and hung out with friends, lol.
    6. Have you ever pretended to be sick to get out of something? Explain. NO, I know, not much fun to read, but I've never done that. I just suck it up if it's something I don't want to do.
    7. What bad table manners make you crazy? When someone farts at the table....looks in general direction of dh...
    8. What's your favourite board game - as a child, and now? As a child, I loved mousetrap, now I love risk
    9. Have you ever performed or appeared on stage for any reason? Yes, for my birthday when I turned 50, a bunch of my friends took me to a play, they had it arranged that the cast would come and get me and take me up on stage to do a jive number. I was scared stiff in front of over 2000 people, but since I love to jive, I got hreat applause!
    10. What would you like to find under your pillow? A note from my youngest dd saying she did it!
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

What amazing answers you have all given; thanks so much for sharing!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

It's nice to get an idea about people. Some of the questions asked (not this one) are a bit strange though, not worth answering.
    Natalka, DaveP and sharkie like this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

1. You are hosting a talk show. Name three living guests you would like to interview, and which singer or group you would like to have as your musical guest.

Musical guest would be MUSE, guests would be Christian Bale, Eddie Vedder and Daniel Craig. There would be no talking.....

2. Can you do anything odd/funny with your body, or its parts? (roll your tongue, wiggle your ears, etc.)

The only thing that is "thread appropriate" is wiggle my ears....

3. If you started hearing a voice in your head, with what accent would you like it to speak?

English

4. What got you the most into trouble when you were young?

Nothing.....I never got caught

5. What do you remember about your first real date?

It was in college. There was this very shy guy who asked me out. When we went out, he had no plans on what to do at all and left all the thinking up to me, well that was a big mistake on his part because we had one crazy night. I think he fell in love with me...

6. Have you ever pretended to be sick to get out of something? Explain.

Yes, and diarrhea is the best excuse to use.

7. What bad table manners make you crazy?

Getting drunk and passing out in your chili

8. What's your favourite board game - as a child, and now?

Risk

9. Have you ever performed or appeared on stage for any reason?

Yes. I was in drama and vocal in school. I performed in a choir, did a couple of school plays.

My arm, I am a stomach sleeper.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

1. You are hosting a talk show. Name three living guests you would like to interview, and which singer or group you would like to have as your musical guest.
    Cesar Millan (Dog Whisperer), E. L. James (author 50 shades of Grey) - ohh the questions I would ask LOL, Sandra Bullock (actress). My musical guest would be : Elton John

2. Can you do anything odd/funny with your body, or its parts? (roll your tongue, wiggle your ears, etc.)
    I have double jointed elbows so when I put my arms up and together they form a Y (ewwww)

3. If you started hearing a voice in your head, with what accent would you like it to speak?
    One I could understand as I would assume I am already crazy and it would make me crazier not being able to decipher what they were saying

My inability to lie to my parents without getting caught. My face would turn beet red and was a definite give away

Not much LOL however, I did continue to date him throughout all of Middle School

I pretended to have the flu to excuse myself from having to take a whirlwind business trip to Germany (i.e. 3 days no sleep)

People who eat with their mouths open - drives me crazy

As a child - Monopoly/Risk. As an adult - Cross Crib

Gymnastics, singing (choir), school plays, speaches

A love poem from my hubby - not gong to happen anytime soon LOL - Maybe I should tell him, might increase the odds
    [/QUOTE]

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

1. You are hosting a talk show. Name three living guests you would like to interview, and which singer or group you would like to have as your musical guest. Three guests would be Ellen DeGeneres, Oprah, Harrison Ford. Musical guest would be Adele or Bono (U2)

2. Can you do anything odd/funny with your body, or its parts? (roll your tongue, wiggle your ears, etc.) Nope

3. If you started hearing a voice in your head, with what accent would you like it to speak? Spanish

4. What got you the most into trouble when you were young? Playing music a bit too loud or not eating certain foods

5. What do you remember about your first real date? Not too much to remember lol. The date wasn't that great

6. Have you ever pretended to be sick to get out of something? Explain. Yes. I hated visiting certain relatives, so I pretended to be sick, when I was younger.

7. What bad table manners make you crazy? Eating with your mouth wide open

8. What's your favourite board game - as a child, and now? Trouble or Operation

9. Have you ever performed or appeared on stage for any reason? No. I'm a bit shy to be on stage

Mattress and money
    Natalka, ninna and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Bradley Cooper. Ryan Reynolds. Devon Sawa :D

And musical guest can be Ellie goulding because thats all ive been listening to this week.

My thumbs bend 90 degrees at the knuckle - not attractive lol

Euro

Being lippy.

I don`t remember hah

Probably.

People who suck sauce off their fingers and make slurping sounds - ugh, get a napkin!

Monopoly

Talent show. Grade 2, Sung Spice girls Say you`ll be there

Teeth... I mean.. Money hah
    Natalka, ninna and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good inspiration for some music to look up from some of you, thanks for that!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information