User Tag List

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Have you received your GC Bonus Points yet?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by chickypoodles View Post
    finally got everthing resolved here. they added the 16,000 points i was shorted yesterday after i called them.
    Same here--they didn't scan my card on one GC purchase, I emailed them, they asked for a copy of receipt showing GC purchase, which I sent them, they added the 8,000 points, no problem!!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jemwars View Post
    THIS IS NO GLITCH!!! I just got off the phone with Shoppers Optimum and the gentlemen I spoke to let the cat out of the bag. As soon as I mentioned what I was calling for he knew the situation immediately, I'm sure because they have been bombarded with calls! Here is how he explained it to me... Head office decided that they did not want the points to be used for this weekend sales, so they decided to postpone adding them until the 26th. Needless to say my jaw hit the floor, his blatant honesty nearly left me speechless!

I had to repeat his words back to him to verify that is what I just heard!
    Yes, that's right mam! Sorry for the inconvenience there is nothing I can do!

Well this has just got to be the lowest, dirtiest thing I have ever heard!
    SHAME ON YOU SDM THAT IS DISGUSTING!!

This is the first year I have bothered with Optimum points and after I redeem my points at the mega redemption it will be the last time I bother with points and this store!!
    Thanks for your post - and spilling the beans on SDM. I think I know which Optimum rep you're talking about. But by end of day Saturday, the reps received a memo with a 'script' (my word) telling them what to say when customers called.

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Thu, Nov 29th, 2012 at 05:09 PM.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I called earilier this week and was told by a male CSRep that I was NOT going to be getting the 3x 8000 bp from this promotion because I used SDM gift cards to buy the gift cards.
    I'm curious if anyone else used the same method of payment and if you got your bonus points. PM me if you'd like.
    I am really quite furious with SDM and considering not shopping there anymore. I was hoping to use the points for this weekend supposed "MEGA" redemption. I don't have alot of money to spend--the 24000 pts I was expecting would have brought me just over 50000.
    As another poster mentioned......I can't wait until Target opens.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crAZy4dEAls View Post
    I called earilier this week and was told by a male CSRep that I was NOT going to be getting the 3x 8000 bp from this promotion because I used SDM gift cards to buy the gift cards.
    I'm curious if anyone else used the same method of payment and if you got your bonus points. PM me if you'd like.
    I am really quite furious with SDM and considering not shopping there anymore. I was hoping to use the points for this weekend supposed "MEGA" redemption. I don't have alot of money to spend--the 24000 pts I was expecting would have brought me just over 50000.
    I don't think you were allowed to get points when gift cards were purchased with gift cards.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^ That was my thought as well. I'm pretty sure it was indicated on the fine print and mentioned in one of the GC BP threads.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crAZy4dEAls View Post
    You are not supposed to buy GC with SDM gift cards to get bonus points, it's in the term and conditions ie fine print of the promo.
    Insane, kidsteph and luckbealady like this.
    Want Free Paypal money or Gift Cards? Here you go!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thiennga

Thanks for being my referral!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You can't use gift cards to buy gift cards. That was for sure in the fine print. It wouldn't make sense for them to allow that because we all would have bought $150 worth of SDM GCs and used them to buy $150 more SDM GCs, then used those to buy $150 more SDM GCs..... We could have done it 1000s of times but only actually spend $150 oop. And earn 8000bp each time! Man.....that would have been great!!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread Information