User Tag List

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Like Tree447Likes

Thread: SDM Flyer Dec 1st - 7th 2012

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

i'm afraid they might raise the points needed for the redemption levels again in the new year. debating whether or not to use up my points for this small "mega" redemption.
    Jezebel, Ceren and teverett like this.
    Want Amazon.ca or other gift cards? Join Swagbucks and Irazoo! $515 redeemed to date.

My blog: http://seapotato.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Well I did 2 redemptions tonight. So no need to worry or wonder now. I got 2x 3DS for $149.98 each + a $10 GC each. Now I don't need to worry about next weekend or the inflated price they will be. I am now done the major gift for both boys!! And it was Free!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DolceBella View Post
    Thanks for posting! Now I have some TOUGH decisions to make. I was counting on it being $250. I was planning on getting mostly diapers and while $210 is nice, I think it would actually be better for me to do a redemption at the regular $170 when diapers are on for $9.99, they are regular $15.99 here. BUT I currently only have enough diapers to last 2-3 weeks. Do I wait and hope diapers go on sale in the next couple weeks?? Oh the dilemma...
    I was hoping to get diapers too...and am in the same boat deciding, although I have enough for 2 redemptions, so I'm thinking 1 this weekend, and save one for a good sale!

Did you notice the Huggies Box for $17.99? I have no idea the number in these boxes, and honestly prefer Pampers, but I will check them out (planning to do a SDM 'scope out' this week) It drives me nuts that diaper package sizes are so inconsistent from store to store! I can figure out the price per diaper, but it's just a pain! I am hoping for some decent Huggies coupons in the inserts that are supposed to come this week

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DolceBella View Post
    Thanks for posting! Now I have some TOUGH decisions to make. I was counting on it being $250. I was planning on getting mostly diapers and while $210 is nice, I think it would actually be better for me to do a redemption at the regular $170 when diapers are on for $9.99, they are regular $15.99 here. BUT I currently only have enough diapers to last 2-3 weeks. Do I wait and hope diapers go on sale in the next couple weeks?? Oh the dilemma...
    How do you feel about the Life brand diapers? They're on BOGO this week. We've never had an issue with them but I know they don't work for everyone.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was just planning last minute xmas gifts as well as stocking up on food and diapers, and i seen the b1g1 life brand diapers, i used them with my oldest son and they were amazing, i have yet to use them with my second, but i will be trying them. Can not wait to see food section as well and Thank you for posting!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I don't know if I'm imagining things but for the huggies diapers on the 3rd or 4th line it seems to say Huggies or Pampers... and then I can't read the rest so Pampers might have something on sale too.
    When I try to make the image bigger it just gets fuzzy.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

It says
    Huggies Big Box Diapers or Training Pants
    Huggies or Pampers Baby Wipes Refills (either $6.99 or $8.99 pricing is too fuzzy)
    Both selected types and sizes
    Jezebel likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutchmama View Post
    I was hoping to get diapers too...and am in the same boat deciding, although I have enough for 2 redemptions, so I'm thinking 1 this weekend, and save one for a good sale!

Did you notice the Huggies Box for $17.99? I have no idea the number in these boxes, and honestly prefer Pampers, but I will check them out (planning to do a SDM 'scope out' this week) It drives me nuts that diaper package sizes are so inconsistent from store to store! I can figure out the price per diaper, but it's just a pain! I am hoping for some decent Huggies coupons in the inserts that are supposed to come this week
    I also have enough to do 2 redemptions. I did notice the big box. I have used the snug n dry in the past and liked them but I have started to use the Little Movers and I LOVE them. I was really hoping to stock up on those. I should go and check out the price per diaper of them all regularly and the price I know they go on sale to. That may help sway my decision.

Quote Originally Posted by rachel1496 View Post
    How do you feel about the Life brand diapers? They're on BOGO this week. We've never had an issue with them but I know they don't work for everyone.
    I have never used them before and don't want to chance changing up my babies diapers. He has a very sensitive tush. I have to be VERY careful what I use with him. Thank you though

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

so in a large city i wonder if it would be possible to do the following:

-friday redemption for $210
    -use $10 off when you spend $50 coupon
    = 220 redemption?

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

it doesn't say "mega redemption" on the flyer. I think they will have another one which will be "mega" redemption. just my opinion..
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND START EARNING
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ceren
    JOIN SUPERPOINTS AND START EARNING-25 BONUS POINTS-!!NEW!!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/8pos4f

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rachel1496 View Post
    I am planning on getting afew packs of the Life brand pull-ups for overnight for my daughter. Tried them the first time when they were BOGO a couple weeks ago. Do you know what the price is, though? I think when I got them they were 10.99, but that was maybe a sale price?

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

ugh! what the heck do you do ? IS there going to be another one i wonder?? it doesn't say 'mega'?might be another someday? lol.

Well i don't see how we are being that ungreatful, shoppers drug mart overprices everything, a lot of people probably pay a lot for what they get here. Although i know a lot of people here use coupons etc. there definately isn't a coupon for everything!!
    Last edited by kris10; Mon, Nov 26th, 2012 at 10:21 AM.
    MyCupcake likes this.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by r0c0upons View Post
    so in a large city i wonder if it would be possible to do the following:

-friday redemption for $210
    -use $10 off when you spend $50 coupon
    = 220 redemption?
    The coupon says it is valid when you spend $50 after redemptions, so you would need to spend $260, redeem $210 and pay $40 in order to use it. That is my understanding anyways.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

any ideas, if I am a senior, have the save $10 when spend $50 unlock coupon. can I do a redemption on Thurs. take advantage of 20%off, save $10 and get $10 gift card?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think the next "Mega" one will be sometime around spring. This one feels like a regular redemption, the flyer is very underwhelming. I will still redeem this weekend.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information