• 1 Post By maydincanada
  • 2 Post By leitz
  • 1 Post By mdrew

Thread: walmart

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

heads up the walmart here are not taking anymore coupons from here
    im in newfoundand .i had a print coupon for a razor i print here today..
    the gave it to me and told me no more print coupons
    because some are photo copying them
    and they take a lost of it

anyone else have any trouble
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    40 (100%)

The wal-mart in my area hasn't taken printable coupons for a long time because people took advantage of them.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

When I print coupons in colour I never have any problems.If it is black and white,after 2-3 min of turning and touching coupon cashier would tell me it is photocopy.So I like to refill my ink cartridge several times before I recycle it,usually colour is not very nice and even,at least no one ever asked me if it is a photocopy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I haven't had any trouble with them at WM but I've only used one printable at a time there. RCSS is good with printables too.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I had a problem in Uniprix here, but not Walmart. This really sucks though.
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

has anyone ever read the little sign to the right of the til? My husband and I were in wally world yesterday. I purchased chicken gravy (advertised on the shelf for 4 for $2.00) I got to the til and the lady rang it thru at the regular price. I happened to notice this sign that said if the non-ticketed item is rang through at the incorrect sale price, you get the first one for free. well, I pointed this out to her and she just shrugged her shoulders..........I did, however, get the sale price, but nothing for free! go figure Walmart! Dont make policies that you cant keep.
    ticul likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have used any coupon in Walmart before
    Everybody love computer, hookbag computer parts

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maydincanada View Post
    I happened to notice this sign that said if the non-ticketed item is rang through at the incorrect sale price, you get the first one for free.
    First one free sounds like a good deal especially when the item is over $10.

The Scanner Price Accuracy Voluntary Code has this instead:

(a) if the correct price of the product is $10 or less, the retailer will give the product to the customer free of charge; or

(b) if the correct price of the product is higher than $10, the retailer will give the customer a discount of $10 off the corrected price.

Scanner Price Accuracy Voluntary Code
    http://www.competitionbureau.gc.ca/eic/site/cb-bc.nsf/vwapj/ct02381e.pdf/$file/ct02381e.pdf
    mdrew and ticul like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I have a copy of the newly modified Walmart coupon policy. They can limit the number of identical coupons used but cannot refuse them. (The store manager highlighted the parts that concerned the situation I was in, ignore what is written in ink, that was my husband lolName:  Walmart coupon policy 1.jpg
Views: 764
Size:  405.1 KB Name:  Walmart coupon policy 2.jpg
Views: 819
Size:  415.1 KB). As long as printed coupons are not fuzzy they cannot refuse them, if they do I would threaten to involve head office an follow threw if they persist - but I'm a hard ass lol. If you ask them for a copy of their coupon policy they have to print it off and give it to you.
    ticul likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leitz View Post
    First one free sounds like a good deal especially when the item is over $10.

The Scanner Price Accuracy Voluntary Code has this instead:

(a) if the correct price of the product is $10 or less, the retailer will give the product to the customer free of charge; or

(b) if the correct price of the product is higher than $10, the retailer will give the customer a discount of $10 off the corrected price.

Scanner Price Accuracy Voluntary Code
    http://www.competitionbureau.gc.ca/eic/site/cb-bc.nsf/vwapj/ct02381e.pdf/$file/ct02381e.pdf
    Loving this link!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hi mdrew. just sent you a pm.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hmm...4 for $2. Was it with a sign that read that, and then had Multi in the upper lefthand corner of the sign? If Multi buy, would scan up at regular price, cashier hits total, shows up as a discount on the receipt (and each line of the product would have a Linksave line with it). In that case, all is OK. But if not a multibuy (and most are, by the way), then yes, IF you call them out on SCOP (you won't get it if you don't say anything), first item should be free, the other 3 at the sale price.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

YES, they CAN refuse them. If they suspect they are fraudulent, or the possibility that they are, they will refuse them. A store manager can override the policy --- if a store is having problems with printed coupons to the point that it is costing the store (because they haven't been refunded for them by the manufacturer because of issues), the store manager can limit or refuse to take printed coupons. I personally do not like them -- it is because there is too much fraud going on. People printing multiple copies when it's limited to one per household. People making photocopies of the one they've printed. You name it. Head Office just turns things back to the store manager anyways. Store managers are in charge of their budgets, their inventory, and they can override the policy as they see fit.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It is sad that people take advantage of anything they can...

Thread Information