User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: SDM 10 Redemptions so far with PICS

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jscoupons View Post
    I would have loved to pick up a Nexus tablet but the Shoppers that I frequent don't carry much electronics. i wish there was a store near me that carried all these wonderful products.
    My local SDM (Port Perry) had one and they have the puniest electronics section - a small case that sits on the floor and holds about 10 cameras. But they brought in lots of items for the redemption weekend and lo and behold, a tablet was there on Sunday. It may be worth it to ask your store...sometimes they are in the back room.
    jscoupons likes this.

Rocking the beer gut! iamperfectforme's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

it sucks that you need to buy diabetic supplies, but i'm happy for you that you can put a fun spin on it! wtg
    carlyincanada and kidsteph like this.
    pick the weeds and leave the flowers

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

Seeing brags like this makes me want to shop there more!

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

WOW!!! Awesome for you!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Hats off to you. This is so awesome - imagine the damage you could have done if it was like the mega redemption from last year ($250 for the points...).
    kidsteph likes this.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kidsteph View Post
    The cash registers don't keep track of the number of times one redeems. I've done more redemptions than this at one time with zero problems.

Sadly I earn the points mostly from buying diabetic supplies off prescription (I am a Type 1 diabetic on an insulin pump); but I do the Gift Card purchase (did 28 this November); almost every 20x point promo and pretty well have diverted most of my grocery shopping to SDM - but only buy on 20X days.

I do "save" the points to blow at Christmas time every year and get a rush doing all the buying. I do give away most of the stuff though to friends, family, and charity which is alot of fun.
    Yes but if you reach a certain level of points you become a, I think its VIP member. (Someone please correct me if I am wrong. SDM sends you an email letting you know when you reach that level. )
    At that level you can do as many redemptions as you have points to use in a day!
    The most serious gardening I do would seem very strange to an onlooker, for it involves hours of walking round in circles, apparently doing nothing." --Helen Dillon

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kidsteph View Post
    My local SDM (Port Perry) had one and they have the puniest electronics section - a small case that sits on the floor and holds about 10 cameras. But they brought in lots of items for the redemption weekend and lo and behold, a tablet was there on Sunday. It may be worth it to ask your store...sometimes they are in the back room.
    Yes SMD always brings in different items for Christmas than they normally have during the rest of the year
    kidsteph likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsmewhoelse View Post
    Yes but if you reach a certain level of points you become a, I think its VIP member. (Someone please correct me if I am wrong. SDM sends you an email letting you know when you reach that level. )
    At that level you can do as many redemptions as you have points to use in a day!
    There is no VIP plus status.There was Plus status but it's no more.
    kidsteph likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow! How long did it take to plan all those redemption? I did one only and I spent a lot of time planning.
    kidsteph likes this.
    freedomslink.com , a cool homepage!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkinglady View Post
    Wow! How long did it take to plan all those redemption? I did one only and I spent a lot of time planning.
    Not too long - SDM carries such decent electronics, and I have plenty of family members, friends and neighbours (yes neighbours!; I have the BEST neighbours) that I can give these to. I am already regretting that I did not buy enough Sony Digital photo frames (and I got 7) as now my daughter wants one. I did make a few adjustments when I discovered (on this site!) that SDM was carrying the Nexus 7 Tablet and I got 2.

Thanks to SDM the bulk of my Christmas shopping is covered and I only had to pay taxes OOP (and the price differential on the tablets). And I could also gift 2 entire redemptions to charity events.
    MeMew likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information