User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: SDM 10 Redemptions so far with PICS

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Saturday was pretty busy driving son to swim intructor lessons and daughter shopping with her friend and hubby out of town at hockey tourney. I prefer to shop without any time pressures and doing extensive driving to other SDM locations, but it was not meant to be.

I had enough points to do almost 13 redemptions here are the first 10. I expect to do a bit more today and do want the Nexus tablet that SDM now carries so will likely return a few items to do so (hubby did not get my text to stop buying Kobos). The first 8 redemptions are mine 3 in Port Perry; 3 in Uxbridge; 2 at the Oshawa Centre; the last two are hubbys' in Huntsville. And yes, the stores had no issues with me doing 3 redemptions back to back.

The 5 of each toiletry items are for works back pack event #5 (giving backpacks to needy teens who were identified by a social worker in the schools) and the toys and Lifesaver Story books are for the toy drive. This is what I love about SDM - I can gift alot more to charity and friends and family. Plus we have good friends who installed our pool for free and manufactured my new pool liner so they get some gifts (and lots of LCBO Gift Cards too).

I will be giving most of the Sony digital picture frames away. My mother who does not have a computer and has not visited since well over a year has not seen my Australia pics from last year so I will give her a frame with my pictures in it.

1: Bieber Girlfriend cologne; 3 Sony digital picture frames
    2: Sony eReader; Kindle eReader; book
    3: Sony speaker docking station; 2 Sony digital picture frames; book, Chocolate Fountain
    4: Kobo mini; 2 Sony digital picture frames; Discovery kids toy; Dora puzzle; cough drops
    5: 5 each of body wash, deoderant; shampoo; body lotions, hair gel; Burts bees lip balm; disposable shavers; 3 each of tampons and sparkle nail polish; 3 toys and 4 Lifesaver story books
    6: Xbox game; shiatsu massager; Discovery kids toy; book; cough drops; 10 Lifesaver story books; 2 toys
    7: D&G watch; Tommy Hilfiger watch
    8: Chanel #5 perfume; armani exchange sunglasses; airplus sox, star wars candy dispenser; Burts Bees lip balm; 2 Ferrero Rocher chocolates
    9: Nivea set; Sony eReader; Sony Blu Ray player; 4 Lifesavers/skittles fun books
    10: 2 Kobo eReaders; Sony headphones; Perrier and cough drops; 2 Lifesaver story books

UPDATED after todays 3 shops (and some returns)

11. Nexus 7 Tablet
    12. insulin reservoirs, book, Starbucks gift set, ear buds, Lifesaver story books
    redo: Exchanged the Kindle and eReader from shop #2 and got another Nexus 7 Tablet - consider this a #2 shop redo
    13:saving cream, dog toy, 8 boxes of chocolates, 5 boxes of biscuits, 3 $20 perfumes, cashews, bread, eos lip balm
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com, LCBO, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Sony Style, Starbucks
    Last edited by kidsteph; Sun, Dec 2nd, 2012 at 10:05 PM. Reason: updated
    MeMew, costybex, aussie and 10 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  010.jpg
Views: 2363
Size:  307.2 KB
    MeMew, niro_anan, Ceren and 8 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sounds very exciting. I look forward to looking at your photos.
    I did 3 top level redemptions yesterday both at the same store at the York Mills area and the new cashier Princess couldn't believe that I have so many points, and she was really jealous and showed me a grumpy face like I was robbing the store when I told her I wanted to pay with my points then gift cards for the tax!

[QUOTE=kidsteph;5128788]

I had enough points to do almost 13 redemptions here are the first 10. I expect to do a bit more today and do want the Nexus tablet that SDM now carries so will likely return a few items to do so (hubby did not get my text to stop buying Kobos). The first 8 redemptions are mine 3 in Port Perry; 3 in Uxbridge; 2 at the Oshawa Centre; the last two are hubbys' in Huntsville. And yes, the stores had no issues with me doing 3 redemptions back to back.
    carlyincanada and kidsteph like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Wow!!!!
    kidsteph likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=Mida;5128813]Sounds very exciting. I look forward to looking at your photos.
    I did 3 top level redemptions yesterday both at the same store at the York Mills area and the new cashier Princess couldn't believe that I have so many points, and she was really jealous and showed me a grumpy face like I was robbing the store when I told her I wanted to pay with my points then gift cards for the tax!
    Quote Originally Posted by kidsteph View Post

Envy is not very attractive! My stores were super - no issues whatsoever. I too paid the balance/taxes with the SDM gift cards I collected during the Gift Card promo.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

here is my brag pictures from last year (ah memories of shopping trips past)

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/257201-...0/#post4180673

and 2010
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/169259-...a/#post2732356

sorry for the links...those pics are long deleted.

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

Thought this was a "rule" ?? Found on SDM FAQS thread here at SC...
    How many redemptions can I make?
    According to section 25 of the terms and conditions you can make 2 redemptions at any level per day but only 1 redemption per transaction.
    Just read your post in full & that's ossum that they didnt' question it!!! They shouldn't because you've earned these points fair & square!

WOW! How do you do it? Share some tips please!
    Last edited by lucy16076; Sun, Dec 2nd, 2012 at 09:41 AM.
    kidsteph likes this.
    Click here under "about me" to view my wish list.
    Visit Swagbucks.com to earn freebies! Click my referral link to get started!

Tangerine bank GIVES YOU $25 cold hard cash for opening an account!
    Use my Orange Key 14220607S1 & it's $25 for me too! NO FEE BANKING!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy16076 View Post
    Thought this was a "rule" ?? Found on SDM FAQS thread here at SC...
    How many redemptions can I make?
    According to section 25 of the terms and conditions you can make 2 redemptions at any level per day but only 1 redemption per transaction.
    Just read your post in full & that's ossum that they didnt' question it!!! They shouldn't because you've earned these points fair & square!

WOW! How do you do it? Share some tips please!
    The cash registers don't keep track of the number of times one redeems. I've done more redemptions than this at one time with zero problems.

Sadly I earn the points mostly from buying diabetic supplies off prescription (I am a Type 1 diabetic on an insulin pump); but I do the Gift Card purchase (did 28 this November); almost every 20x point promo and pretty well have diverted most of my grocery shopping to SDM - but only buy on 20X days.

I do "save" the points to blow at Christmas time every year and get a rush doing all the buying. I do give away most of the stuff though to friends, family, and charity which is alot of fun.

TJY
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

amazing!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have always done more that 2 redemptions on Mega/Bonus my store doesn't care, I do them at the same time one right after the other in the same store. Ask the store manager they might say it's OK.
    kidsteph likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What's those Darth Vadar and SPider-man things?

Wow, every year you clean them out, you are a Redemption Pro.
    Last edited by The_Scarecrow; Sun, Dec 2nd, 2012 at 11:24 AM.
    carlyincanada and kidsteph like this.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Totally awesome!
    kidsteph likes this.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Amazing!
    kidsteph likes this.
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Awesome shop, lots of electronic stuff !!!
    kidsteph likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Scarecrow View Post
    What's those Darth Vadar and SPider-man things?

Wow, every year you clean them out, you are a Redemption Pro.
    The Darth Vader item is a candy dispenser that has sound (darth breathing) - for my son, Luke. The Spider man thingy is a 3 d puzzle for the toy drive.
    The_Scarecrow and coley3 like this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information